SOME-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5GItze-BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-BODY

ONCE

Told

Me

And they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to seeso much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see

Shrek

The

World

Is

Gonna

Saltymilk

don't stop commin and they don't stop commin

Roam

So much to do so much to do so much to do so much to do so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

shreck em

25 years ago they spoke out and they broke out of recession and oppression and together they toked and they folked out with guitars around a bonfire just singin and clappin man what the hell happened some were spellbound some were hellbound some they fell down and some got back up and fought back against the meltdown and their kids were hippie chicks or hypocrite because fashion is smashin the true meaning of it so don't delay act now supplies are running out allow if you're still alive six to eight years to arrive and if you follow there may be a tomorrow but if the offers shun you might as well be walkin on the sun

Dubs.

people call me the space cowboy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5GItze-BY

Some call me banana of love

I

Ain't

The

People call me Maurice

Roll

nice

Cause I speak of the banana of loooove

You want none of this, you want nada