Sup Forums maybe you can help me ?

Sup Forums maybe you can help me ?..
I just don't want to do anything.. No motivation,...nothing that interests me..

I talk to my parents at least once per 2 days (they're living in other country)
I'm in bed or playing some games whole day..
My mom feels sad and bad for me.. Thinks it's her fault that i'm kinda depressed and have no will to do anything. Even tho i always act like everything is fine. (me and my parents are in a good relationsheep with each other as always)
Barely eat.. . The only reason i smile time to time is my virtual friend with whom we play games or talk on a daily basis..
What to do to gain a motivation or an intrest towards my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc
youtube.com/watch?v=vVsXO9brK7M
youtube.com/watch?v=J-p_0FDlpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go do some sport, 3-4 times a week. That will change your life.

Find a hobby other than Vidya games, go out for a walk/run once every 1-2 weeks. Plan on getting a job, etc and etc.

Quads,

just find a nice hobby...
build a little workshop - have fun building stuff- aquire knowledge - build even more stuff

Sounds easy
But i don't want to do anything
I broke up with my gf because it was too boring for me to talk to her or date her.. Have no will to leave my house.. I know i sound so pathetic.

literally my project RN

building my own tablet
building your own shit is incredibly satisfying

Your suffering from depression, because your unhappy with your lifestyle. Your should try to go for a walk everyday for 30mins-2hours. Change your routine. Once your a bit used to this you can start making positive changes and get things together. Your going to have to force yourself at the beginning but it will get easier after a week or 2. Maybe a month tops. Its better to make a change now than to be stuck like this for a longer time.

Maybe volunteer in a shelter and see if you enjoy seeing others feeling loved for once in their lives

Ok then i'll go for a walk after an hour. Thanks for the advise.. Have to force myself i see

Oh wow, i cant do shit but holy cow your project is imperssive. Good luck with it user

NO Op Don't "go after an hour" go

N o w

If you dont want to go out, do some work out.
50 push-ups a day for a start.
Or start with 20 a day it doesnt matter.
Stick to it. You get fit, have more testosterone and therefore more will, more joy in life.

You have nothing to lose so start right now user.
Literally, Now.

Then everytime you feel the tiniest bit motivated do something little to improve your life. Like get a haircut or apply for a job. You'll eventually improve your life bit by bit and feel less depressed bit by bit as a result
source: me who was extremely depressed and sorta got out of it

Fineee... Have no idea why but after you said go now it made me laugh and im little happier now. I'll leave. Thanks again and have a nice day :)

From now on i'll try. Thank you user
Will do after i come back . Thanks

You too user, I hope you find your way out of the hole. Im in there myself.

You need to divert your attention from things that distract you and give nothing back to motivational reading and speeches. You don't have to motivate by yourself, get others to help you to do it. TED talks are great for this
youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc
Start reading how-to books, self help books and business books. Try to read at least a half hour a day even if you're busy. Try to improve your reading speed a little every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=vVsXO9brK7M
Try a little harder. Do chores, apply and interview for jobs, clean, cook for yourself, exercise. There is so much happiness to be found in the little things in life that you're missing out on. Instead of distracting yourself and being miserable, be willing to put in some hard work to being happy. You might find you like it and it's not that hard after all
youtube.com/watch?v=J-p_0FDlpkw
Know yourself and how your distracted brain is working against you, and use that knowledge to get the better of yourself. You have to trick yourself sometimes into getting psyched up to work on something that's a long term goal because there's no deadline, and noone else to keep you disciplined. You have to do it yourself but there are ways to make it easier
youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU

Hope you can too kind sir
After small talks like this i kinda feel better.

Why do you eat?

Have you ever considered becoming a full-time sissy slave?

The benefits are endless..

>sit at home look cute and play vidya
>try on new out fits and look cute for daddy
>please daddy
>more vidya
>get cute

it sort of goes on like that until he murders me after ive lost my looks.
its a fate ive learned to accept and you CAN TOO!!!!

I'm not being sarcastic, by the way. You eat because you have a need to. Your body literally demands food. You can ignore the impulses or be distracted for a while, and it'll eventually go away, but you still know you need it.
So, considering that, what do you need that's missing from your life, and why aren't you doing it? Without just answering "depression", really figure out why specifically you're not making your life what you want it to be. Because if there were no expectations or desires, what would you have to be depressed about?

Try being forced to work for 12 h while you listen to the same idiots every day and after feeling better because you believe you have a chance with a girl it fails and you have to see her every fucking day. All while having absolutely no motivation or will to live and you've got no time to do anything else either. Kill me.

srsly nobody fucking insulted OP for being such a pathetic little fuck yet, fucking noone? Jesus christ.

Kill yourself faggot, you don't deserve the opportunity to live that you've been given.

some of us have a soul faggot

you better not be older than 17

That sounds awesome!

"The antedote to despair is action"
Just do something. It will never feel like the right time, because it's a vicious circle. When you do nothing, you don't feel like doing anything. So just do something.
Also, think of the occasional times you have enthusiasm or feel motivated. What was different to make you feel like that?
Stop playing video games, staying up late, browsing the net, and fapping. You are giving your brain all the instant gratification it needs, so you have no reason to work harder or do something that has longer term rewards.

fucking samefag

i wish you were right friendo

thanks for playing tho

>what is photoshop

stop bitching about how ruined your life is, get some help, get a hobby or a sport, go outside, meet people. suck it up, you're just gonna make it worse if you keep complaining about it. your happiness is in your own hands

im not that bored fam

im literally as shocked as you are

kek

I'm gonna an hero soon after I take my walk, hopefully I'll find myself a Dom for my tight little sissy ass!

None of this will work. Just do what you want.

these threadz get creepy as fuck real quick

spooks man.

sometimes i wonder what it is you are really after

from all this whiteknighting shitposts in this thread this particular one is the worst of everything I've read all day.

>sometimes i wonder what it is you are really after
>what it is you are really after
>really after
>after

there you go

isnt it tho

your voodoo logic has no affect on me

>Do what you want
>He doesn't want to do something

feeling shitty for being forced to explain this

i am happy you did tho :)

What if he's really really ugly and people run in the opposite direction every time they see him, then what?

sounds like it would be their problem not his