Any fitnesstards here? I need y'all to help me

Any fitnesstards here? I need y'all to help me.
>Be me, 16 years old, doing Taekwondo three times a week, 1.60cm 55kg.
>Quit Taekwondo when I was 18. Tried to fill in the hours with walking/jogging instead.
>Not much of an eater, but i'm 20 now and have since gained 20 kg. I even tried to eat only one meal a day and walk almost 10 km every day, still gaining weight.
Why is this?

Do you mean gaining fat mass?
Also how much fat
And where is it
How much is there?

Mostly stomach and face/chin. I gained pretty much since. I'd consider myself semi fat.

From somewhere between 20-25% to 35-40%.

Bodyfat is a science, don't let anybody tell you otherwise (they're probably just fatcunts).

Read up on how to lose weight via calory deficit. Given you sound like you don't have muscle, if you're interested in building some given your size I'd say actually eating properly is the only thing stopping you from seeing gains.

Forum.bodybuilding.com and MyFitnessPal are the start of your education.

Awww you
So you weigh what? Around 75kg
Haha how tall are you now?

Eating once per day is unhealthy.
Eat something healthy.
You're probably drinking.

He's probably still a 160cm manlet. Which is like, 5 2 feet, 165 pounds.

~75kg around that yes.
Not much taller, maaaayyybbee 1.65.

I know eating once a day is unhealthy, I just tried out to see if I ate too much.
I never drink alcohol, I rarely drink soda (and if so pepsi max or cola zero). Mostly drinking water.

Im the opposite though.
Im 18 191 cm at only 65kg. I know it doesn't sound to bad but im thin enought to see my ribs. I eat around 3800-4000 calories a doy but i also play 18 holes of golf each day. I've been trying to get to around 80kg but gaining weight is really hard for me.

Not sure which one of us has it worse xd

Spread your meals along the day, don't eat a large meal at night.
Eat lean protein and unprocessed carbs (mix cereal bread, oats, rough rice) and drink at least 1.5L of water a day.

Do some callisthenics other than the walking, push ups, sit ups, make it a daily schedule.

You may have a thyroid problem. I had to get some blood tests for hormonal/thryoid issues, and my doctor basically said I was fine before the test. To back up his statement he told me, if you are working out, and eating right you would have gained weight if you had had a thyroid problem. (P.S. your thyroid is part of your endocrine system, and regulates hormonal excretions throughout your body)

Hey guys, I'm 12 and 7 foot 9 and I'm 3kg. I'm trying to gain weight with kung fu and I eat about 40000 calories of rice a day. Why am I not gaining weight?

have you tried to eat 40001 calories a day?

Then if your semi fat(whiney bitch?)
Which is what 7 or 8 kilos of fat? Maybe less..
Then you're fine.
But if you wanna get taller
don't smoke(unless you're boss man)
Don't fap as much
Stretch everyday
And weight exercises
And stand up straight nigger

>I even tried to eat only one meal a day and walk almost 10 km every day, still gaining weight.

I have no idea how this is even possible.
But if you want to lose weight than you really should run instead of walk. You would have to walk 2 hours to spend the same amount of calories you would with 15 min of running.

Underage b& also
Also the game

How about jogging? How is that compared to walking?

In therms of calorie expenditure jogging is about the same as walking, even if you are moving faster. This happens because you are using a lot of inertia and not making a new effort at every step. The big deal with running is that it produces after burn, in a similar fashion that lifting, swimming, etc would.

Ah I see. Ty.