If a girl copies the way i talk, uses the same hand motions i do...

If a girl copies the way i talk, uses the same hand motions i do, looks down when she walks past me and acts differently around me "she's playful and flirty around other guys but she gets quiet and serious around me" does it mean she likes me? My supervisor who does this but idk if its a sign she likes me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNYilspM0gg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

say "workworkwork" next time you're near her and if she crab walks towards you you'll know for sure

No. You repulse her.

This will Shirley work. Shirley.

don't tell him. now he KNOWS. poor supervisor.

That could explain why she's your mother

Do you mean something i said? Does she think i'm a scumbag?

>my supervisor gets quiet and serious around me
>"does she like me?"
Oh god, Sup Forums.

This must be b8
Go fuck yourself you selfloathing cumdrizzled kankerfetichist shit eating mongoloid
Lrn2spllfaggot

but wtf, she's playful and flirty around other guys but she gets all stiff and quiet around me. Idk but i assume she either doesn't like me or likes me, there's not really a middle ground since again she acts cool with other people but not me wtf. Other people at work like me and think i'm funny.

>I assume a bunch of stuff I didn't assume in my original post.

hurts right? nice 7s

Flirt with her and find out

You just don't get it youtube.com/watch?v=XNYilspM0gg

I'm a dude and I used to get really quiet and go red in the face when I was in the presence of a girl I fancied. So it could be? But alternatively girls who I knew didn't like me and I didn't like them would get quiet in a different way with a crabby expression on their face.

>protip

I googled for an angry picture of Leslie Nielson but they don't exist

I miss him

I have mildly unimpressed?

Chuckling over your latest mlp fanfic erotica with other unwashed freaks doesn't mean you're funny.

goodn'uff

No girl will ever like you

she's flirty and fun around everybody but you - i think your good

Shit my bad then, wtf do you think?

She has a bf. But i did flirt with her 2 times. She accidentally bumped into me and i told her sorry and she said
"Its ok, you didn't bump i bumped into you"
i replied "I know, so maybe you should be apologizing to me." and she just made a slight sign and play tapped me on the shoulder. Another time i was flirting with her and she was just staring straight ahead while i was talking to her making occasional smiles.

When i first started i remember during the third week we locked eyes for about 12 seconds but that was 6, 7ish months ago and idk if i'm reading too much into it. Mostly now tho she she'll make a monkey face while walking past me or completely act like i'm not there and act differently while she's all playful with other guys. Idk, she comes off as annoyed and mad at me sometimes.

bud you don't want to know what I /really/ think. Talk to your boss less okay? do you like comics?

You're a creepy douche who can't pick up on the fact that she's not interested.

Yes i do, and i don't talk to her much as it is and i feel bad. Also no i don't like comics. Seriously wtf is up with the weird shitpost

She gets quiet around you because she's either attracted to you and gets nervous or you freak her out and she gets nervous. No way to tell unless we're physically there to see the tension

and you're abysmally narcissistic. but of course you're pretty sure you aren't

she isnt creeped out by you but your personality is moderately caustic to her. yes im the user youre replting to. no theres nothing you can do about it

last week we were in a van alone together "we take a work van to get to another building" and i said her name and she said "yes user" in a very, very low voice. Another time she did this was she was telling a girl standing next to me to do something, she then made that low toned voice again when addressing me which was weird. More often tho she sounds annoyed or mad at me when i didn't do shit.

She's either scared of you, sad for your behalf or reminded of something sad when near you.

its called forced professionalism. stop asking expecting better results

either op is the best comedian of the modern age or he really has severe autism

tacogirl.jpg

The latter, user. Shirley.

Ohh shit, i made a joke and told her i was sorry and she said its ok you're just sarcastic. That might explain why she make that long ass 10 second stare when i first met her.

Its probably my autism which makes for great comedy.

she thinks you're autistic and is trying to talk to you on "your level"

>well at least my plight is entertaining to internet strangers.

no..we are not your friends. go outside

>i can read and summarize the thread im so goddam smart

man i hate people like you

This.

>being this mad because you cant bants for shit
kill yourself fags

>trying to bant because you're unable to add useful content.

you're in the right place...so really good job

NOPE YOU DUMB FUCK. IT MEANS SHE FEARS FOR HER SAFETY AROUND YOU AND DOESN'T WANT CONTACT YOU DUMB FUCK. YOU WEIRD HER THE FUCK OUT.

................kek

DOUBLE NIGGER KEK!

fuck you mother fucker

No, shes mocking you and doesnt want you to be a fucking creep as shes walking past you

eat a bag of dicks

I'm not narcissistic, I'm far too beautiful and important for that.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

How many dicks are in a bag? I'm on a diet and shouldn't consume too many dicks.

????
anyone have this pic of the beautiful looking male model and the average guy using the same opening line offering oral sex on presumably tinder.
where the girls straight away call the normal looking one perverts and give their phones to the model

it was a collage of several pics with the different responses

probably

i think they make lite dicks now. 40% less gay.

same astonishing flavor