How young is too young?

How young is too young?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/257889384_Heterosexual_Men's_Ratings_of_Sexual_Attractiveness_of_Pubescent_Girls_Effects_of_Labeling_the_Target_as_Under_or_Over_the_Age_of_Sexual_Consent
instagram.com/p/BPSWUOCjPlM/?taken-by=noa_cohen12345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

13 and up is good to go

Less than 16, I'm in Australia and I'd rather not be done for pedophilia.

Doesn't matter how young they look just as long as they are 18+ cause I don't feel like catching time just to get a quick nut

once daddy fucks her she fair game for all.

Yeah 13 should be the age of consent

Anyone who says 13 year olds can't consent are stupid

I'm 18, so 14 would be my limit

My friend is married to a girl who looks 13. She is actually in her mid twenties, but he gets the dirtiest looks when they're out and holding hands etc. It was a bit odd a first, but she is smoking hot. It's even better when I go to their house and she has her tits out to feed the baby.

pussy

I've found that the older I get the less attraction I have to younger girls. I live near a high school and every time I see girls from there I just think they look like children.

puberty is the line
anyone who disagrees is a moron

If I was the ruler of Earth I'd set the age of consent to 40 except for me. Cuz fuck em

Do you even remember being 13? Everybody was retarded. Some were so stupid they didn't even know they were retarded

Once they hit puberty.

Around 12 to 13.

Biologically, when they've menstruated, they're old enough.

But ethically/morally, I like the "half your age plus 7" rule.

You implying that most 16/18 year olds aren't fucking retarded too?

Half age plus 7

eg. if you're 20
0.5 x 20 = 10
10 + 7 = 17
A = 17

I'd probably go as low as thirteen in a perfect world where I could get away with it and knew she wouldn't grow up and resent me. But at 22 I'd say 16 would be the youngest I'd realistically go.

Damn sounds nice.. got any pics user?

Fuck you bitch enjoy getting ass raped behind bars

depends on your god

I swear to god 14 year olds are the most attractive age ever

I do but they won't be shared. I'd rather not risk destroying a great friendship.

MORE?????????????

get off Sup Forums faggot

If she's old enough to take a dick and enjoy it, then that settles it.

However, that point can be pretty young, and in my experience starts at about age 13.

That is unfortunately too young to be expected to fully grasp the risk and potential consequences of sex, at least on average.

So to be safe, I'd say that a girl should be able to engage in sex if she consents at any age, but if she's below 18 then parental consent is also required just to be on the safe side.

17 and under is too young. but personally i feel like seven years over or under my age is a good range.

Moralfag much? I'm moving to Germany anyway so the cops can't get me for fucking the most beautiful girls ever

>Some were so stupid they didn't even know they were retarded

this applies to almost any person.

She got her period? In a culture where the kids aren't coddled, she's ready. In the USA where they haven't learned any responsibilities, not ready even when 25. Once upon a time here, 14 would be reasonable. But, definitely never with a pre-menstruating female. And don't butt-fuck any little boys, either.

nothing wrong with 12 year old lads

This, except I'm currently breaking this rule. The pussy is too good for principles.

when underaged is always too young.

also, consider FBI v& and jail lifetime.

also, so pedo and so gay, and saged

If her age is on the clock then shes ready for my cock, so no age of consent

Everything below *insert your age* / 2 + 7.

13 and up

If theres grass on the field, you play ball right?

kenzi foy is ugly as fuck tbh

13 should be the minimum age of consent.
18 should be the minimum age of pregnancy.

i.e. Contraceptives/Abortion must be used if the girl isn't at least 18.

Kind of hypocritical as someone that's fucked about a half dozen 12 year olds.

Yes

Depends on physical and mental/emotional development.

HA!

Depends on the age difference and where you live.

I'd say 16, but if the age gap is 5 years or more you're heading into some pathetic territory.

A 21 year old college student dating a 16 year old highschool student? Sad and pathetic.

A 19 year old college student dating a 16 year old highschool student? Perfectly normal.

14 is the best age. Germany FTW.

does that look like a 15 year old to you?

jesus christ my dick

There's a lot of hypocrisy and bullshit surrounding this topic.

Research has been done on this, and most normal heterosexual men will be attracted to young teenage girls. They will deny it all they want, but the science and biology don't lie:

researchgate.net/publication/257889384_Heterosexual_Men's_Ratings_of_Sexual_Attractiveness_of_Pubescent_Girls_Effects_of_Labeling_the_Target_as_Under_or_Over_the_Age_of_Sexual_Consent

"Overall, these data suggest that men find pubescent girls identified as being under the age of consent sexually attractive, but inhibit their willingness to report this; the greater the attraction, the greater the inhibition."

Boom, suck it deniers.

I know it's fucking bullshit, they should be able to admit their attraction but at the same time know that they are repulse by their age. (although some aren't and are just keeping up the social facade.)

"Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher" - my sleazy, 50yr old colleague who leers at girls on the street.
But seriously, our genes and our instincts from a very recent biological past are in contradiction with more civilised, recent standards.
Instincts say one thing, but the complexity of our world and the aspirations we have for all of our citizens to reach their potential as adults necessitates another.
The ape part of our brain, our biology, says puberty means "ready". It's as simple as that. And many men start finding a girl past puberty worth looking at, even a glance, before guiltily looking at something else, or seeing she's "that young" when you get up close... but there's already attraction circuits going off somewhere in our brains.
Scientific studies seem to show that men find the most attractive age to be 16, a few years past puberty. Dem child bearing hips, fully developed tits, biology says she's prime. This preference is universal from men, cross cultural, from men who don't know how old the girls are, who aren't pedo's, but are just asked to rank hundreds of female faces and figures by attractiveness. 16yr old girls come out on top.

BUT we live in a complex society. High levels of education are required to function and be successful. We aspire to give all members of our society a chance to succeed, and because there's more shit to learn, we need to give people longer to decide what they want to be.
This contradicts what our instincts tell us about how fuckable women and girls are, but it's what makes us successful, it's the reason we're not still living in grass huts and fucking 13 yr olds.

A modern, civilised age of consent is at least 18, and even then if an 18 yr old gets pregnant we consider her life over. It should be older, but we can't contain those instincts any further than that.

i guess in a perfect world you can go as low as you want to go

I was considering moving to Germany because it has so much going for it but then they went potato with all the spying and immigrants and now I'm like "well fuck that shit".

by rule of thumb half your age + 7 is fine

She's got a great body, but..

#1: She's a fucking weeaboo.
#2: She's Vegan.
#3: She's got oily skin.
#4: Not sure if she uses deodorant as she's got pit spots in so many of her react vids.

I prefer 1/2 my age minus 7.

Chelsea and Rae are pretty hot too.

she'll grow out of it

Seconded

These points only make my dick harder. Especially the sweaty armpits.

so true

Claudia

Tori is the one I'd date, she seems like she'd be the funnest.

#1: She's just nerdy. Liking anime and Japanese culture is a plus for me.
#2: As long as she doesn't force me to be vegan against my will.
#3: She's 15, it's perfectly normal to have skin problems at that age. I'm sure she'll grow out of it.
#4: Meh. As long as she doesn't smell like I do one day after not showering.

Bounding your potential lovelife to a formula is retarded.

Oh shit, I forgot about Tori. Yeah, she'd make everything hilarious.

Claudia is okay, I guess. Maybe when she gets a fuller figure. She's too stick-like for me.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Have you ever known a Vegan who wasn't a self-righteous cunt? Vegetarians are the ones who can be normal, but it's impossible for Vegans.

> Maybe when she gets a fuller figure.

She's got a decent figure

17.. It's 17..

Personally.. 14 is the youngest a hookup should be allowed between consenting parties. Although a relationship between a teen and adult would be dumb. Sex is acceptable so long as manipulation isn't used. Anything younger should stay in within a year or two of that age. Like a 12 and 13yo would be okay.. But a 13yo and16yo not. It's really hard to arbitrarily pick an acceptable age when the main factors are societal and biological progress.. And those are variable from case to case.

30-15+7=22
Well... What if I were to hook up with a 19 year old that cried once she found out my age?

I've got a baby face at the age of 30

Have you ever eaten vegan pussy bro? Tastes like honey ambrosia.

No.

I have. I know four of them and they're all pretty chill about it.

This is completely true. I could never admit to any friends that the age of women I find attractive physically does actually go down to 16 or 15. It doesn't mean I'd fuck them, but just the circuits that go off in your brain when you see an attractive female on the street, before you have a moment to rein yourself in, start to get triggered for me by girls about 15 or 16. Not being a moralfag, but I'm not as attracted to them as older women, and I wouldn't date one even if it was legal or socially acceptable, however they start to get my attention at that age. But 90% of men can't admit it, lol. We have to tell our female friends that even though science says men like 17 yr olds, "that doesn't include me, wtf, I swear. That study must be wrong!"

Butthurt kid

yeah but how do you make a move

Young enough to pee young enough for me.

>We have to tell our female friends that even though science says men like 17 yr olds, "that doesn't include me, wtf, I swear. That study must be wrong!"

We don't. Stop being a pussy.

there's no young, if she knows what is happening its ok, if not it is rape

The math breaks down pretty easily

Try using that equation for a 1 year old

65 and up is good to go

true but those tits...

Damn, is that really her? Must have grown significantly from my mental image of her.

Also, how could we forget Morgan? I guess she's 20 now, but meh.

Spoken like a true pedo.

Mikela has some bigguns too.

It all depends on the individual and how big they are or mature they are for their age.
Also if she wants the d or not, that brings the age lower despite appearance

Are you in for the smell or what?

Actually that's her from 2 years ago. She just looks stickly, but she's hispanic and they're generally blessed with hips and ass.

Agree, until one of them is standing naked in front of you teasing you

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Really? That's her at 13?

We are talking about the same Claudia, right?

Yeah I wouldn't date on. But I sure as hell would fuck the shit out of one.

very true
discord.gg/kM6xa for react girls

Yeah. Claudia Perez. From Kids React, now on Teens react.

It's the same girl, she just looks different on React for some reason.

Newborn to 4 yo is absolutely out of the question

she is 13
instagram.com/p/BPSWUOCjPlM/?taken-by=noa_cohen12345

no, i'm not saying show a kid a por video ad then fuck him in the ass if you talk to a chick in a clu that looks old enough but she happens to have 15 then there's nothing wrong with it

Last one I had tasted like Minute Made Apple Juice.

Lydon looks like she's growing nicely too.