Has there ever been a race that the world has tried so hard to shoehorn into a civilized role than the niggers? I mean...

Has there ever been a race that the world has tried so hard to shoehorn into a civilized role than the niggers? I mean, really. It's obvious they have zero interest in actually being functioning members of society, there are a few who pretend they do, but usually they end up on the news eventually like the rest - "Local Nigger kills someone because they scuffed his jordans". No one normal kills over the petty shit that niggers do. They're literally 1 step above animals because they are so emotionally volatile that the term "chimp-out" has been coined especially for them. The kike-controlled media has made it exceedingly clear they want to rid the planet of white people, because they know white people are the only ones who won't go along with their shit. It also has to do with a vendetta against the so-called "master race" because they have had their undercover coin pincher Merkel try to flood the birthplace of refined civilization with muslim scum, ie; Europe. This is war against the white race and we're not fighting back, our daughters have been convinced that it's the trendy thing to do to date a baboon, and that false press about them all having huge dicks is the most ridiculous shit on the planet. The purge needs to happen before Europe's refined, beautiful, and WHITE culture is erased from existence. Death to all niggers, death to all jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video8715310/long_jamaican_bbc
xvideos.com/video9958342/penny_gonna_hit_the_back_of_her_throat_by_humongus_cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, yes. George Carlin, the intelectually inferior niggerlover's go-to for insight. He was a fucking joke himself. He obviously had nothing to be proud of because for all his lauded wisdom and comedic genius, he died penniless and alone like the waste of flesh that he was. Nothing but the white race needs to exist. We'll keep bitches like this as fuckholes until they're used up.

Fpbp dubs confirm

If you honestly live in Europe then you know that the only white girls going for arabs or blacks are white trash and whores.

Hey retard you know jews are a race right? It's a religious group just like christians or buddhists. All the small mined antisemitic people can't seem to get that.

Have you ever actually listened to George Carlin or are you a nigger?

Whites are waaaay more evil and fucked up man. Im a white guy and lost all faith in any race being morally superior. Whites just do shit in a different manner but some of the shit is waaaay worse than killing over some jordans.

Doesn't matter what they are, their existence and any trace of it needs to be burned. They don't get to live when they have done nothing but try to hoard power and control. You know the stories about dragons really refers to jews, right? Next time you see a rabbi, curbstomp him like the nothing piece of shit that he and his vagabond race are.

Different people want different things you faggot.

Whites do shit for their own where necessary. Any indication of evil-doing is quickly drowned out when you know the facts. Emmitt Till was a rapist and he got beaten to death for it, but the jew media will have you believe he was murdered for no other reason than he was black. If you ask me, that should be enough reason to raze their homes and keep their ape mothers outside listening to the screams of their little future criminal children.

Because having money is what matters. A made up term with no real value that wars are fought over. Yet you cant eat it or drink it or do anything with it but collect it and tell yourself it has value

dragons lol you are seriously crazy man. If people are telling stories about them being mythical creatures of power sounds like they are doing something right. Go cry into your anime body pillow and jizz in your fedora

You're worried about some nig doing petty crimes when the whole time white rich industrialists who don't give a dick about you are selling out the planet so they can get even richer. Racism is a toy thrown on the ground to distract you..it's bread and circuses

No, its 2017 you can't have different opinions anymore.

How about judge each person based on what they do, not what similar looking people do.

How retarded are you?

I never condoned white rich fucks doing that shit, either. Maybe we'll have the niggers take them out before we murder the niggers, using them for the one thing they're good at.

I know, but i like to dream sometimes user.

HEY, how stop using the current year as an argument

>oh yeah, it's 2017 so blah blah blah. NO.

This was getting way old years ago and people. keep. doing it.

Get some damn creativity.

U WIN!!!

don't we all, it's a sad time no matter your views on the world and the people on it.

Seriously you fucking R E D D I T bleeding heart assholes need to be exterminated. I would happily expunge half of my own race for having a polluted mindset. I will eat your children.

its not about being creative, its the sad truth that things are getting more and more politically correct.

So edgy.

I'm sorry for you. What ever led you to so much hate and anger?

Definetly not true. Love happens in many ways you know? Get out and experience life more.

You get it. None of us is any better than other peole.

Again, I'm sorry for you being so negative. If you think you've got the balls, go out and do something for a change instead of being a whiney pussy on fucking Sup Forums.

virgin detected

Maybe you'll understand ethnic or national pride if you go to Africa and live with a bunch of niggers for a week or however long you can before they kill you. Having ethnic or national pride is healthy and inspires one to look back at the achievements and accomplishments of your forefathers, the people of the same genetic stock as you, and making you realize what you yourself, being part of that race is capable of.

Man you're not getting it. Black white Jewish Christian Asian whatever. We're all plebs. There's a ruling class that is born into and race has very little to do with it. Racism keeps the mob fractured and afraid.

I like how you just think they will kill people for no reason, instead of showing them their culture and welcoming them as a friend.

>2017
>being tired of the >current year get with the time gag

Nah it's anot old evolutionary survival technique where you're more apt to like members of your own tribe/ extended family group because they might be less likely to kill you.

Which part of their culture? Cannibalism? Slavery? Rape? Have you seen what happens to white farmers in South Africa? Or read about the history of Haiti?

Yeah cause it's not like all humans are pieces of shit that rape and kill and exploit.

You do realize the different countries in africa have different cultures and history right? I can safely say I've heard of "white culture" having slavery, cannibalism and rape. Those aren't race things, some people are just fucked in the head.

Anytime someone says something you don't agree with make sure to always call them "edgy" .
Op is right. 300 years in this country and blacks are still a lost cause but not a worry. They kill each other in record numbers so the problem fixes itself.

anyone with half a brain can see that identity politics is for the lowest common denominator of retards

the real differentiating feature in society is financial status, racial divides are a tool to keep stupid people occupied, statistical outlines exist among all races, being born as part of a race means jack shit, you might be athletic, you might be attractive, you might be smart, and you may be fucking retarded and ugly and fat, your race won't determine this, the genetic lottery will

the real cancer in society is the monetary exchange system we have set up where we are enslaved to the elite, everything is designed to keep you distracted and maintain the status quo so it stays that way, the royals of old are still the royals of new and as long as the peasants fight over scraps and petty differences it will stay that way

You're confused, kid. Please get out there and see the world for yourself. If you're open to new stuff, good things will happen to you, where ever you are.

The ones in the shit hole ghettos do yes, what about the successful and wealthy ones? Humans are a product of their environment, live in a shitty place you become a shitty person or you fight to better yourself and not get dragged down.

(You)
Maybe you'll understand being a fan or having sports pride if you go to Miami and live with a bunch of bandwagon fans for a week or however long you can before they turn you into a Dolphins. Being a fan or having pride in your football team is healthy and inspires one to look back at the achievements and accomplishments of the past athletes, the people wearing the same jersey as you, and making you realize what you yourself, being part of great team is capable of.

xvideos.com/video8715310/long_jamaican_bbc

whities just can't compete

xvideos.com/video9958342/penny_gonna_hit_the_back_of_her_throat_by_humongus_cock

even their teens getting fuked up