dude
hella
f*cking
epiccc

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

XD

To the Petercopter!

Fucking stupid summerfags.

>it's an OP posts shitty-Family Guy joke and Sup Forums has an autist attack episode

I-I actually thought it was funny ;_;

>>
I feel like there is no real summerfags just oldfags pretending in order to have a collective whom to hate on.

This makes up for Ted 2.

>mfw the show is actually funny sometimes
>mfw it's now hip to hate it

The show died once it hit HD.

That was so fucking retarded.

what does that have to do with anything?

The irony of this post is too delicious. Kek

Shutup Myspace Guy.
You only had one good startup.
You're the entrepreneurial equivalent of The Knack.
Sure MyShpacerona is the single which made you rich, but what have you done lately? Nothing!

Fucking Christ. I'm unemployed at that still made me feel like I was kicked in the nuts.

>M-m-m-m-m-myone hit wonder

clearly insecure enough in himself to make snarky remarks to people on Twitter.

Clearly his slice of that 580mill is making him happy

Reminds me of this

Can't be that happy if they're taking the time to respond to hecklers on Twitter

>millionaires/billionaires fishing for easy retweets and likes on twitter all day

Cringe as fuck.

Though it's gotta be cheaper than having yes men around you all day like in the old days.

both one-hit wonders who couldn't approach their early sucesses. No wonder they're snapping at randos on twitter, must suck to know the peak of your life was when you were 11/19 respectively, and that was just being in the right place at the right time. Pure luck that they can't replicate.

>.00

>be a millionaire
>spend your day arguing with strangers on the internet

You could literally be playing 10,000 point Warhammer 40k games on your own personal submarine, stupid bastards.

I was trying to find the dan bilzerian Twitter reply where he's like I'll be sleeping with girls while you go home and jerk off but I can't find it.

>Family Gag

Wow... that's bitter.

They probably feel that since they aren't paying for it it's more "honest".
Ya know... justifying it anyway they can.

They're rich, that doesn't mean they are creative. Also in the case of Malcolm in the Middle dude and Myspace dude they peaked young meaning that they missed out on a lot of formative experiences while they were working hard, probably never found out what they truly enjoy in life or worked out what their reason for getting out of bed in the morning is.

Show was funny and had the usual staleness/flanderization issues all comedy programs have. The difference I think is that these writers actively chased what people liked, which morphed the show over the years. Trying to pursue cutaways for the main source of laughs is different from having cutaways from the main but still humorous plotline.

The show died for sure when they brought on that producer/writer who fucking insisted on making two seasons gory and edgy as fuck. I think people were saying that was their southpark phase where they just wanted to push the envelope but I think that's bullshit, in retrospect it's a jarring step away from what Family Guy normally is, especially since they simultaneously increased production value and level of (admittedly forced) drama. It made the fun cartoon into something weird, and not in a good way.

>I feel sorry for these rich millionaires. I know they're truly miserable.

rekking butthurt poorfags all day seems like a worthy way to spend time desu

In fairness I did say "probably". Sure these screenshots, if even real, could be isolated incidents, rare lashings out in otherwise calm, happy lives...

On the other hand how tragic is it that you could have all that can be provided by the capitalist/material world and yet still not be able to find any true happiness?
That REALLY gets me in the feels.

Remember that time they tried to do a "serious" episode about spousal abuse where the conclusion was Quagmire murdering his sister's boyfriend?

it was

Pretty much all the episodes that I've seen before I stopped after the news lady murder episode has been "serious".

>I feel sorry for these rich millionaires. I know they're truly miserable.

>tfw people who un-ironically dislike family guy

yes, there are lot of cut-aways and low key humor at times, get over it m8. it is still one of the best animated tv shows ever made, up there with the simpsons, futurama, king of the hill etc.

>TRUE happiness
End this meme.

I laughed more at the post than the video

this just shows seth is trash at joke execution in family guy even though the jokes have a funny premise

>this just shows seth is trash at joke execution
Seth does like... NOTHING on the show.
Yes he does a lot of voices, but he doesn't write, he doesn't direct or design characters. His authorial input is negligible.

You don't have to post a picture with every post newfriend.

that explains why it's trash compared to american dad, which has much better execution

>Millionaires blow up at insults thrown at them

Because they are still normal people like you and me, who get upset over stupid shit all the time and blurt out the first thing that comes into their head in defense.

No that doesn't make them unhappy they are stupid rich, I'm sure they love their lives being able to do mostly whatever they want. It does however make their personalities not that much better than yours or mine.

You only tell yourself they must be an unhappy rich asshole to make yourself feel better.

>Rich
>Can literally buy any form of amusement or activity to preoccupy themselves
>Including but not limited to travelling to ancient ruins, driving luxury cars, eating in the finest restaurants, hookers of all colours shapes and sizes
>most importantly the social standing which gives them access to the most interesting thinkers and doers in society
>They could even pay someone to give them personalized summaries of the greatest works of literature and give them a personalized lecture
>Resort to snarky remarks against totally unimportant individuals who have neither the net-worth nor social recognition of them

How do they have the boredom? How do they prioritize looking through their feeds, their mentions and then dedicate enough time to that when the whole bounty of life is waiting for them?

That's why i assume those that do have these outbursts on social media are unhappy with their lives.

How were those movies that Macfarlane directed?

A starving african child could say the same about your life, but here you are.

Lol you sound bitter.

Give specific examples of what I could be doing to entertain myself?

The point is that just because somebody has access to a massively better quality of life to you, they don't necessarily have to be constantly happy and not show any moments of weakness or insecurity.

Money doesn't change the fact you're still a human being.

To the Hindenpeter!

Not him, but the fact that you have internet access gives you the ability to use almost every media imaginable.

There is no point. You're jumping to a conclusion without establishing how you got there.

Maybe there is a certain threshold of material access before one can be sufficiently happy. You're making a point would be to explain why I am surpassing that threshold.

>internet access gives you the ability to use almost every media imaginable.

Ah, see this user gives a potent example. Why am I here when there are so many other media to stimulate me.
I'm actually gonna ruminate on that. Thanks user!

The entirety of Family Guy is based on some writer saying "You know what would be funny?" And jamming it in with no concern for pacing or logic.

>There is no point. You're jumping to a conclusion without establishing how you got there.

You've either trolling or unable to follow a conversation.

>Why am I here when there are so many other media to stimulate me. I'm actually gonna ruminate on that. Thanks user!

Maybe both?

Calm down summerdyel it's gonna be okay.

based Tom

>there are people on here too young to remember the myspace era

*tokes the blunt*
heh

TO THE PETER COPTER

As a wagecuck, this makes me hate them.

That's it, I'm voting for Sanders.

>mass response
>calls others summerfags

It truly was the most Reddit of times.