I want to kill myself

i want to kill myself

i'm 23 years old and living in new jersey and have about 1400 dollars. what's my best route to go about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FgVGt96KsM
youtu.be/x_YXlO_1qY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you can't figure out on your own how to kill yourself in new jersey with $1400 you don't deserve to die

send money to me
I'll mail you a package bomb, keep the difference

Since you want to kill yourself, why not do some crime? Take the cash, buy a shitton of dank drugs. Resell it for profit. Become a drug pusher. Would all the money cure your depression?

this, rob bank, suicide by cop if fail

i dont want to inconvenience others

Nigga I killed myself with 500$ water you doing.

why do you wanna kill yourself?

Stop being a fucking pussy, OP. Make some fuckin' cash. You want to die so why give a shit about how you might inconvinence others? If you don't wanna sell drugs then just do it yourself.

it doesn't matter

i didn't make this thread to talk about my feelings.

It's because he lives in New Jersey

You made it for attention. Right...

i don't believe i'm a bad person and have never been confrontational and have always had social anxiety
i probably wouldn't be able to go through with a bank robbery honestly

if i wanted attention i could go tell everyone irl how much i want to kill myself rather than some guys on Sup Forums

This is what I think you should do. I think you should take that money, buy a ticket to Cambodia, and backpack across Cambodia.

i don't know man. Don't kill yourself.

>buy shit car with $1400
>full tank of gas
>high speed police chase
>suicide by cop

op delivar

>from merica

>1400 moneys

>step 1: buy 12 gauge shotgun and a box of 00 buck

>step 2: apply to cranium

>done your welcome live stream it plz

i'm not here to be talked out of it or to talk about my feelings. i'm here to find the best route to killing myself.
thank you anyway.

Best way to die is to retrofit some kind of box truck with bulletproof glass and a heating element submerged in cooking oil....so the idea is you kidnap some people then put them on a trap door of some sort above the heated oil. The people getting deep fried should be visible to the crowd of people at the taste of Chicago. Make sure its being filmed on camera phones and announce your plans through a megaphone on the truck. After the people have been deep feied , take the cowards way out and shoot yourself. This may require some additional time and money but will be worth it.

the best way to not inconvenience others is to keep trying to become better at life and leaving a net positive mark on the people who know you. $1400 buys you a plane ticket out of that shithole to a better place, a copy of Roy Baumeister's audiobook on willpower and a bunch of hallucinogenic drugs.

Listen to these lectures by Alan Watts while tripping and stop trying to cling to life so hard: youtube.com/watch?v=7FgVGt96KsM

if you still want to die, buy an expensive, watertight sleeping bag, find a roof at least 9 stories tall so you go instantly, call an ambulance to where you'll land, zip up and dive. You'll be in your own bodybag near the mortuary, no inconvenience.

Walk through Camden screaming "NIGGER FAGGOTS" until you get murdered.

KEK

would it be possible the sleeping bag gets in the way and breaks my fall?

some parts of camden really aren't as bad as most people make it out to be. i've had plenty of friends from there.

do some research (on where to move to), get a plane ticket out of jersey,
look for work, live a happy life..

No one asked you, cuck.

no.

i'm OP

Ask a black guy in Newark to be your side hoe. You will get raped AND murdered.

I don't care. That's you being a pussy.

whatever. thanks i guess.

bi 12 gage. bi box of buk shawt. load 12 gage with buk shawt. put pharrel on 4head and pull trigr. you will be ded.

Hurry up and die

>apply to cranium
Keked

obtaining a gun in new jersey is pretty difficult and takes months. i'd like to get this over with preferably before the 1st.

Come to Texas, walk preferably to save money. Meet me, give me said 1400, and I'll tell you the best way out.

OP doesn't want to die. OP is scared of niggers. OP is ugly, too.

i'd be willing to come to texas by plane and give you the rest to buy a gun or let me use yours if you already have one honestly.

yes i do, no i'm not and yeah the last one is right on the money.
1/3 isnt bad i guess.

You'd be dead already if you really wanted it. You're being a white faggot. End of story.

believe what you want.
you don't know me and obviously don't know the first thing about depression.

why tom anderson ?

I know a lot about being depressed. You're an attention seeking little bitch. Fuck off back to tumblr.

don't know. just felt like using his picture.
i wish i were as happy as he looks there.

Thinking smiles mean happiness. You don't know a thing about depression, you fat goth.

UNDERRATED /THREAD KEK

you're obviously not willing to have a civil discussion and are now just resorting to ad hominem attacks.
i'm not going to waste anymore time with someone who acts like a child.

Maybe you should kill yourself.

youtu.be/x_YXlO_1qY4

>implying i ever said he was happy.
i said he looks happy. are you this illiterate?

You're fucking dumb and gay, is all. Get it over with already.

$1400 Hookers, blow, booze and ketamine... should last at least a night.

If you still want to kill yourself afterwords (doubt it) then go ahead.

doesn't sound like my cup of tea honestly

Now we KNOW you're a little faggot baby.

don't do that kiddo. Life is good. Give yourself a chance

hay guise how do I kill myself but pls only tell me ways that cater to my snowflake ways. dad why don't u love me?

Buy $1400 worth of opiates.
Send me 3/4 of them.
Take the other 1/4.
Pay for a sight seeing plane ride in a single engine Cessna.
When you're over 1000ft. Up
Open the door and jump out.
Pilot will have a story for life.

Thats, like, not his thing man.

dont do it rey

who?
thats not my name

>Alan Watts
My confederate of african descent.
Alan Watts gives damn good lectures on suicide, not about driving you away from it but about exploring and understanding it.
Also make a thread on Sup Forums and ask for some series recommendations to watch before you die.
>pic kind of related

nah it's too round to have much more drag than your body does. A few inches of fabric won't save you from like 9 floors and up.

You're a fucking idiot. There are so many ways to kill yourself. And you go on Sup Forums so you're well aware of that.

You do just want attention you fucking faggot

This. OP is a complete faggot.

Wow same here bro, sept I'm a ukfag

awww sweetie pie. what happened. stop being so mean to yourself you have to be kind to yourself. self love

go on a killing spree, then shoot yourself or something. it won't inconvenience others since it'll help whit overpopulation

fuck a hooker

Jump into subway

Do you have a degree in anything by chance?

i do not
all i have is a stupid hs diploma