Female roommate at work. Last night, she got package in mail. In the night, buzz, moan. Check her room today...

Female roommate at work. Last night, she got package in mail. In the night, buzz, moan. Check her room today, find vibrator hidden by her bed. Sticky from being inside her. What shall I do?

Sticky?

cum on it

Stop going thru your roommates stuff you weirdo

respect your roomate's privacy you piece of garbagé

Yeah, that's what was in my mind. She wouldn't notice, shape it is in.

Nothing. Let her do her business you freak.

LOL, You fucks are so pathetic.

She put it inside herself and did not wash it off. It was sticky with dried-on stuff.

Taste it

+1 cum on it. Leave as much as possible on it, she will just think she was wetter than she can remember, and won't think twice about it.
Also remember to put it back exactly the way it was. If she's new to the toy thing, she will care a lot about where and how she hid it, since it will be at the top of her mind.

I'm a femanon with a vibrator, she must have aids. Sad.

Post pic with timestamp for proof, or OP is fag

Already did, and smelled. Smelled like a vag, yep. Tasted a bit like one, shockingly. She really came hard on it, from the sound and how much she left on it.

Fuck your ass with it and don't clean it afterwards

This

Yeah, she made quite an effort to make it hidden. I doubt she's new to this, of course, but she was really excited about the new one I think. She seemed really impatient to be alone last night, and she stayed up with it till 1:30 even having to go to work at 7.

The fact that you are the type of guy that listens to her Jill herself off, rummage through her stuff looking for a dildo, then smells and tastes it is EXACTLY why she's using a dildo instead of fucking you.

Fucking kill yourself

Install a hidden cam in her room faggot

Film it

This guy gets it

Considered this as well

More pics

right...my ex had a vibrator and it was never sticky or crusty

Aw, poor little white knight. You know you can't score your brownie points anonymously, right? She's my friend, fucking isn't on the agenda.

show her your toys?

friends with benefits?

Be the vibrator.

I've done this before, but it isn't as thrilling as with her friends and shit. I've seen her naked plenty, by "accidentally" walking in on her after showers, etc. I hear her masturbate whenever she does, pretty much.

I'm not an expert for vaginas but I am pretty sure that that dildo should not be sticky...

Install a hidden cam in her vagina

Because she wiped it off or washed it? I think my roomie was in a hurry.

If this isn't bait you're definitely autistic, please just fucking die.

>he says, attempting to pick at the scraps of a girl's masturbation while she's away

Then you've never sen a really wet vagina.

no we would use it and the next morning it wasnt sticky

This. To the spy shop you go. Creeper level is at wizards capacity already, so share webm here tomorrow.

wipe it with hot chilli sauce - teach the bitch to clean up afterherself

Same with my ex
But some girls have stickier grool than others

>she's my "friend"
>goes into her room and licks and sniffs her used dildo

You're damn right fucking isn't on the agenda.

Curious, why do you think I'm autistic? Only autistic people listen into to loud self-sex in their own home? Only autistic guys open drawers looking for a girl's dildo when she's away?

it literally disappears..theres never anything on there. sure you could probably taste something but not sticky ffs

I have, but it's not sticky, not even when dried up...

kek

pics or op is a fag

Eh, not everyone gets that wet. I know from drunk convo that my roomie has never needed lube for vaginal sex, and that's nothing I'd ever heard of before, at least as a "never"

Cover in hot chilli oil or heat rub or menthol.... give her a burning hole :)

Yep, can depend on if well-hydrated, too. Just like semen, which goes from too thick to shoot far to watery junk on the opposite wall.

Menthol smelling quiefs for a week

Timestamp,douchebag. This is obvious falseflagging.

LOL, nice try cockthistle, but neither of us would ever fuck. It just isn't on the agenda, not a bit. But go on, show me how normal and awesome you are. I'm sure you reject all sexual impulses except vaginal intercourse.

Timestamp or gtfo with your alternative facts

LOL, if I was mad I'd do this. But she's a pretty cool housemate.

No pics, wtf the fuck is going on?

Confirmed, OP is a lying faggot

LOL, fingerprints visible in the grool

Well, there's the pic. Anyone got any more ideas what to do with it? I'm leaning toward cumming all over it later.

No timestamp, you lying piece of shit. OP is fag.

ITT: virgins.

>what is a menstrual cycle and how does it affect consistency and amount of vaginal lubrication?

FFS, it isn't like I said I fucked her. Is this that hard to buy?

That's right, I'm just the same as the fucks who don't seem to think women get wet, or think it is just water or something.

put in ass

Yeah, but that could cause an infection. She's cool, doesn't deserve that.

give it a quick wash

Hey everybody, thread has finally started! Get in here faggots! OP has confirmed adequate lack of faggotry

FFS it took you long enough. Why didn't you take this image to start the thread with?

Cum inside the battery compartment, then just leave it there. That way, you know your cum is inside her pussy all the time, it's like you're actually cumming in her, except no babies.

Because it never occurred to me that anyone wanted proof of something so mundane as "I found a dildo after a quick search". It wasn't like I was claiming to have fucked my roomie.

Hmm, that's cool. I'm still thinking just on the outside, though. Suck all her juices off, then replace with my cum. I have made her eat it before arleady, by cumming in her tea.

Obligatory request for pics of dirty panties

Well with the amount of bs lately proof is required

Might be able to. She took off her panties in the downstairs bathroom last night.

Why do you do this?

Oh and pics of roomie herself obviously

Because I find it hilarious and occasionally erotic. I like knowing that I know what she tastes like, and that she's had my cum. I have no intention of fucking her, and that would never happen even if I did try. All it would do is ruin our living arrangement.

This is Sup Forums - have you forgotten? Most of you newfags don't understand -
pics or it didn't happen

Did you think we would just believe your story without any evidence? Because if yes you really need to stop shitposting,

What does it smell like?

Smear with chili, wipe excess off, leave were you found it, post results later.

From shit I took off her computer that she sent to an exBF

kek

Cum on things in general.
Claim them and your own.

Uh, well, I've been around Sup Forums off and on for at least 11 years. Newfag? Guess it depends on standards. I really, really just didn't think anyone cared! I was not exactly making a big claim here. Or much of any claim.

As*

If that's her you need to give it a proper discharge from service. The thing should have died a hero, but now it has to go on in life knowing that this thing is waiting for it.
Take out the batteries and bury it with full military honors, user.

Now I'm interested. You should find nudes of her and post them.

Like a clean, aroused pussy.

It is already sticky, you should totally cum on it

I cum in her panties now and then, and once in the cups of her bra. In her tea a few times. Once I did it in her shampoo bottle so it would get in her hair.

There was a bunch in that batch to her ex.

Moar please

Give us her kik, we will spam her with dick picks

Don't know it even exists.

what is wrong with your roommate? how can she be satisfied with that tiny thing. My gf takes 5inch diameter dildos and is not satisfied!!!

Clean it for her and buy her a fresh pack of batteries.

She's pretty skinny. Also, judging by the way she sounded last night, she only put it inside at the end. I couldn't quite tell, but it sounded like right at the end, when she started breathing really hard, that she put it in and maybe rode it or humped it. The bed creaked and I could hear motion that was in time with the muffling of the vibe sound. Before that, just buzzing on the outside, moving it around a bit.

LOL, this is an idea. If I wanted to fuck her, that would be exactly what I'd do.

Do it anyway.

Smelt down the metal and reforge it in the shape of your dick.