Would Sup Forums fuck her?if yes give a description

Would Sup Forums fuck her?if yes give a description

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

She is a blonde in a green bikini. The picture appears to have been taking near the sea. She has pretty good teeth and a belly button piercing.

What hole?

Im sure she has several. The immediately visible ones would be the piercing and her mouth. She appears to be on a boat so there are also portholes.

Would you cum in her mouth or save it for her asshole or pussy?

Id read her poems about little bunnies and flowers

post her feet

Nice while fukin her?

Dont have

Fuck her missionary, with my body crushing her. I'm 186cm for 80kg, i would have my big male pelvis straight above her fragile hipbones, and i would push on that like i wanted to breake her in half.

I would insert myself into her fertile hole, and i would stay there, just being big, and doing nothing. Caressing her, and kissing her face. Telling her kinky nasty shit, most certainly tormenting her titties.

And then, at the time of maximum discomfort, i would start pumping her like a dog pump its bitch. I would put her hands and her feet in my mouth and suck on her fingers and toes, i would force open her mouth and spit inside, i would lick her neck and bite her ears. And grab her by the hips and use my hands to push inside her even harder and deeper. And compress her tummy, so as to feel my own cock moving inside her and compressing her vaginal wall in between, giving her spasm of pure pleasure.

And then i would release my semen right inside her, and tell her that she will be a mother and that if she ever gives birth to a daughter i would have great joy to fuck her too within a few years.

while giving her a pedicure

You are such a queer

I like how the bottom of her bathing suit curves in so it gets close to showing her vagoo

Keep going

Great isnt it

What do you need to know more? You want to know the level of appreciation i hold for that whore you posted up there?

Even if she looks like a complete whore, like somebody who has already been desecrated in many ways by a multitude of cum squirting cocks, i would have absolutely no problem whatsoever munching her cunt while she's on her period. In fact, if i had her available, i would suck as many of her fluids as possible. Sweat? Piss? Snot? Her vaginal discharge? Be sure i would have her fill glasses with that filthy stuff, and offer me that on a silver plate. I would gargle in front of her, before poking my cock inside her flesh, and then swallow and tell her that everything her body is or makes is owned by me and i want a piece of every single day.

She's a disgusting bitch who needs to learn her place in the world.

Every time i see this picture i can't stop looking at Rightly face. Like, i know Left is probably better in every possible way (apart from high), but Right face is just so fucking inviting.
I can't stop thinking what it would feel staring at her face while she's rimming my asshole, or sucking my balls. Or what expression she would be capable of while orgasming.

Who of the duo took the biggest amount of cocks?

Left but keep going about blonde please

Do they ever make out between themselves?
Is Blonde one of those bitches who likes to hug and kiss and always touches and be touched by her pretty girlfriends?

I would love to collect a couple of bottles of my cum (the one mixed with her cunt mucus, and her spit, i.e. the sperm which came out of her body) and, one night, before she gets dressed up in those pretty tight dresses, sprinkle her whole body with the content of those bottles, and have her dry up for a couple of ours. Her supple skin would be covered with a thin film of my cum, and she would smell FANTASTIC. And then she would go to the party, and defuse my scent all over the place, and hug and kiss and be kissed by all her friends, and somebody would probably realize that she's a complete nasty bitch.

Not make out but do kiss and hug keep going what holes would you fill of the blondes?

Anyone else?

1. Shove cock down throat generating thick mucus coating on cock
2. Use said mucus as lube, go straight into asshole
3. Climax into her gaping mouth
4. She spits the cum in her hand and slaps the piss out of me with said cum hand as you walk in very confused

Keep going

looks like a spanish/canadian girl. I'd love more!!

ok session two after you clean her off for me in a nice warm bath.
1. Apply nipple clamps on those perky little tits
2. Calibrate said nipple clamps by pulling them and gauging her tolerance for pain
3. Eat pussy while maintaining enough pull on nipple clamps that she cannot enjoy it
4. Release nipple clamps long enough for her to climax
5. Choke her to unconsciousness as she cums on my face
6. Take 100's of photos of her fuck holes to post on Sup Forums
7. Open door, bring in the the boys
8. 6 sweaty neighborhood boys get their first taste of action
9. They all cum in pussy as I take bets on whose sperm will take

More please

session 3
1. Turns out young Tristan was the most virile despite his gay name and waifish build. Ill admit he's got a PIECE on him
2. Invite young tristan to come and fuck her again while I watch and livestream it
3.While young Tristan pumps away I get a little TOO horny. Hock a big loogie on my hand and lube his ass with it
4. Start pumping my cock into Tristans ass but just the tip cuz nohomo
5. Order Tristan to fuck her ass, he climaxes and I use his cum as lube to fuck her sweet tight ass
6. She and Tristan lie down and I stand over them blowing massive load over their exhausted sweaty bodies.
7. Tie them both up and leave the room

Keep going

benis in bagina

Skipping to session 7, as 4-6 were really just about forming a co dependence between my captives. Letting them get intimate and form a true bond
1. Now that she and the boy have formed a bond in captivity, I separate them
2. Start having niggers over to beat and sodomize the boy in the next room
3. While he cries out, I repeatedly penetrate your blonde whore pictured above while she cries for her newfound love
4. I like her in those wedges so I promise her I will release the boy if she models high heels for me
5. Determine my favorite shoes on her and jerk off on her feet
6. I do not release the boy

Dont stop

underated post

The legacy sessions:
Easy to get her to do my bidding now that she knows I will punish the boy if she doesnt. They are allowed 2 hours visitation a week.
1. She now crawls around like a dog when I am around, I gave her kneepads to save those pretty legs.
2. When I feel like it I shove my cock down her throat, or maybe just jerk off on her face
3. Start a fetish sight with those cute toes of hers to finance her captivity, pics of her in high heels and me cumming on them
4. She is so good to me now I soften up, bring in the boy
5. Order them to make love
6. Turns out they are so loving and passionate I am moved by their amorous lovemaking, consider releasing them both
7. Come to my senses and in a fit of rage I sneak in into the room
8. Just as the boy climaxes I secure a rear naked choke (while actually naked)
9. While I squeeze, your blonde whore screams and begs me not to hurt him
10. Aroused by her pain I start pumping my hard cock up his ass as he passes out, I do NOT release the choke
11. I pump him full of cum as his brain passes the time it can be without proper blood flow and Tristan is gone now, I am still hard inside him
12. I scream at her to look at what she did to him, tell her she is next, leave the room

Keep going love it

Bump

1. Leave the blonde whore to her own devices for a few days
2. Finally when I do return I have a gun
3. Stick barrel into her mouth, notice her mouth is super pink and wet
4. Go to supermarket to acquire various fruits/veggies to see just what I can get down that throat
5. Oops I ruptured something, she is coughing up blood
6. I realize I have broken my toy and have fucked up
7. I strip her down and enter her vagina one last time
8. I slowly move in and out of her while I explain why I did what I did and that is was OP that introduced us, the horror on my face is too much I am about to BUST
9. With both hands I choke her into oblivion as I bust one last load into my sweet sweet pet
10. Wood chipper into a catfish pond

NOW BRING ME ANOTHER

Her next

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

Oh I LIKE HER
1. I would actually begin by really treating her well, dinner dates, shows, gifts
2. When it comes tie to seal the deal she seems to be into it, but stops me
3. She tells me shes not ready and I say no problem
4. Sitting on couch I ask her one more time to comply, "No" she says
5. I climb swiftly on top of her, distributing my weight so that she cannot get up
6. She is young and strong but I manage to wrestle her to the floor
7. I am pulling SO HARD on that pretty yellow pony tail that I swear I am going to break her neck
8. now on top, I beat het ribs and stomach until she realizes this is GOiNG to happen
9. She relaxes just enough that with my left hand over her mouth I start to explore her sweet young body

Keep going

session 1 pt2
1. She is crying and begging me to stop, I do not, 3 knuckles deep in her sweet cunt
2. I start to explain to her that with that sweet body and butterface she will only ever be good as a fuckhole, no man will ever put a ring on it
3. Her tears turn to anger and she begins to hit me with clenched fists
4. I welcome it "HIT ME BITCH, MAKE ME UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DONT WANT ME!"
5. She is crying hysterically and we have gotten into a full blown fist fight
6.She slips a straight right and gets deep on a single (at least shes near my dick now)
7. She is young and strong but cant handle my sprawl
8. after a scramble I end up in her guard (missionary faggots)
9. Something in her eyes has changed "Please fuck me" she says, still in tears of rage

what about her?

More

session 1 pt3
1. We are full on fight fucking, my left hand on her throat, my right either thumbing her clit or punching her butterface
2. Now Ive got one big toe of hers in either side of my cheeks holding my mouth open and she stuffs her panties in my mouth
3. She grits her teeth and REALLY tries to get her fist/panties down my gullet
4. This pisses me off and I go too hard with a punch, shes out cold
5. she comes to rather quickly, but is completely confused, has no idea where she is
7. The fight fucking commences with renewed energy

Yeah. Fuck off

Love it more

session 1 pt4
1. The fact that she got knocked out has her seriously fatigued so I can pretty much do my thing now but i get cocky
2. I decide I want to taste that sweet pussy and go down
She lets me eat her and starts to moan
3. She wraps her legs around my neck and I think she is getting into it
4. Little do I know she has secured a triangle choke, squeezing my face into her hot cunt
5. As she pulls down on the back of my head I go out, the last second of my life I smother in her hot wet teen pussy

Title: A Good Death

Fucking love it

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT CUCKHOLD AND HAVE SELF-RESPECT.