What the fuck did he do wrong? Why would the entire police unit set up a huge hunt for a 'crazy' drifter?

What the fuck did he do wrong? Why would the entire police unit set up a huge hunt for a 'crazy' drifter?

>some folks are born

The whole point of the film is how badly he's treated after his military service

He resisted arrest and didn't listen when the sheriff told him to leave town.

They should've shot him in the first five minutes of the fillum.

He didn't give the sheriff a handjob in the car which is customary in the town.

Hello cuck

This and things just kinda got out of hand incrementally

His only crime was being white in America.

Did you watch it? He was arrested for being a drifter. He was a vet that escaped police custody by force and his escape led to the "accidental" death of a police officer.
If this was today, he would have been shot the second he raised his cup in the presence of a cop.

>italian
>White

RAMBO?

niggers pls go

if you're respectful to the police and know your place they will not be forced to put you down but you won't listen anyway.

Cops putting anyone down is a travesty unless the cops themselves are being shot at first. Why would Rambo be respectful to a cop who basically told him to go fuck himself for being a war vet?

the movie is about how america treated vietnam veterans

But he's not black

Why are American sheriff badges so identical to the star of Solomon?

Because blue lives matter

>know your place
My place being the taxpayer that pays him to sit in his car watching roadside construction and getting fat until he gets bored and decides to harass motorists

The problem with police behavior is not that they overreact to civilians, but they can react however they like and largely get away with it. Be nice all you want, if he decides on a whim you need to be taken down, searched, talked down to, etc you will be

he's not black tho, the whole movie is a commentary on the racist justice system

>War veteran is a race

Police force in the US is full of cowards
That's the main problem

Are you retarded ?

>saying this mere days after a tard wrangler was shot for trying to wrangle his tard
>saying this when said tard wrangler was laying down on the ground with his hands in the air
>saying this when, when questioned about why the cop felt threatened by a man laying on his back 20 yards from him so he felt the need to discharge his firearm, the police officer responded with "I don't know"

Has longish hair, somewhat dark skin..........

>According to the first film First Blood, Rambo's full name is John Rambo. He was born on July 6, 1947 in Bowie, Arizona, to a Navajo father (whose name according to the last film was probably R. Rambo) and an Italian American mother Marie Drago. However, in Rambo: First Blood Part II, Marshall Murdock states that Rambo is of American Indian and German descent.

White criminals are shot by US police more frequently than black criminals.

FACT

If there is racism at play it works in favour of black people.

user I think you may have missed the point of that post

You completely missed the point. Nobody is talking about criminals

Sup Forums confirmed for not actually watching movies?

also checkd

this movie exposed the illuminati

the goyim know...

SHUT IT DOWN

>only happens to blacks

keep telling yourself that.

This faggot would make a great warden

those tiny styrofoam cups aren't biodegradeable

He kept walkinging the wrong direction. The sheriff did not have time to teach him geography

>I've never been through small town america

I have and it pleasant and a horrible experience.

These podunk little towns? They exist. And some of them REALLY hate outsiders.

Sounds about right.

You stupid faggot that's because there's more of them, if you look at the proportions it's skewed pretty heavily against blacks. Ignoring context doesn't make your argument better.

He hated him because he was a veteran also

>I have and it pleasant and a horrible experience.

goddamn...

I have and it *was both a* pleasant and a horrible experience

it's a parable on that some people just like to push other people around for no apparent reason because they are pieces of shit who deserve to die. The police is not prone to that kind of people.
Rambo did literally nothing wrong. A sheriff's word means fuckshit, so you can blow a shitdick.
niggers need to get off my Sup Forums