What's it like to date a trap?

What's it like to date a trap?
Where can you find them and what websites can you use?

craiglist

its where degenerates usually congregate

Bump now a trap thread

I found one on POF. He sucked me off and I spent the night.

Kind of way gayer than I anticipated, and I've taken it in the ass from a full grown man.

What's POF?

plentyoffish.com
or POF.com

collarspace.com

>whats it like to date a trap
lots of drugs.

>where can you find them
grindr->tag:trans

dated trans girl on and off for about a year. definitely a bit crazy. Extremely high sex drive, constantly wanted sex. Was very open about talking about sex among friends. Basically a nympho. Also a bit unstable obviously, had moments of feeling inadequate and stuff like that. In the end I'd rate it about 7/10 sex was bomb but they can be a little high maintenance and go off the wall for no reason sometimes.
Met on okcupid. Ask anything else you wanna know

how big was her cock?

tiny when soft, but on the rare occasion it got all the way hard it was bigger than mine

an inch bigger than mine, and it had this cute vein going up the side. used to love jacking her off, but she wouldn't let me very often. said it made her feel like a dude

How old were you how old was she?
Did you switch roles in sex?
What's the best part about dating one?
And how did she prepare for sex without shitting everywhere?

32, 16
i was usually the bottom, she was the top
meeting her friends
she had this program on her computer that flushed everything out

okay how big is that?

heres a pic of her

me: 7"

hahahaha

pic for reference

ignore this guy, not me

I'm 24, shes 26
Never switched roles, but I did suck her off
Best part was definitely the sex, someone so hungry for cock is so good at what she does.
Good diet kept her from getting shit on me, never did any prep as far as I knew, never got shit on dick

damn, that ugly cunt has half an inch more of cock than me?...wtf

Vile.

how big did that little thing get

wow, thats not feminine at all, literally just a dude

about 7 inches
yea kinda weird angle makes shoulders look huge

post her face

ask and you shall receive

wow shes hot. did u enjoy sucking her off

yeah thats not a "her"

oh yea, shit is great, loved it when held it and just sucked and licked on the tip. Loved making her cum, she barely shot anything (cause HRT) and it was basically just one small shot of precum

sorry for triggering you, I'll be more careful with my pronouns next time

did it bug u or ur ego that she had a 7 incher and u only 6 ? did u ever compare?

nahh, not really. Maybe like the first time we did anything it may have crossed my mind. But keep in mind she only got fully hard when she was REALLY turned on, so I barely ever saw it that big. Dont really have a big ego, nor do I give a shit about the people calling me a faggot. I mean yea I sucked some dick, definitely not the straightest dude on the planet, but for it being my sex life lots of other people seem to have an opinion

moar

left out comparing question. I guess we kinda did, we liked sitting facing eachother with our cocks touching and we would jerk eachother off while rubbing together. My balls were huge in comparison, so theres that lol. but we both noticed she was bigger just never said anything

u never talked dick size with her?!?

not really I mean she talked about our dicks, but never the fact that hers was bigger. I never said it cause it would probably make her feel shitty since she wants to be seen as a girl, and she probably never mentioned it cause of the worry that I would get upset that mine is smaller. The lengths were close, she just was girthier

was she bigger than her ex boyfriends too?

I was actually the first guy she dated. She went on to bang other dudes after we broke up, but thats not really something I would ask. Things get weird with trans girls if you focus too much on their dicks

She's really cute. Anymore pictures?

sorry no more, getting off now

How upfront was she that she was born man? Was it in her okcupid profile?

show us some nudes of her...

Dating a trap AMA

Found her on Craigslist. We fucked and caught feelings.

Been dating since last May.

show us pics of her.. and how big was her dick

How do you find traps on craigslist

I'll post pics of her when I get home. We're about the same size but she's a few centimeters bigger. But her penis is really thin; I'm about twice as thick.
She posted an ad like "Horny femboy looking for cock." Just have to find the right kind of ad. I'm honestly just extremely lucky. She was the first person I met off of Craigslist too.

how tall is she? and how long is it

We're both 5.5 inches.

I'm 6'2 and she's about 5'3.

wow shes tiny, her dick must look huge on her

its like dating any other individual person.

every person is different, you might as well have asked what it would be like dating You!