Want to by one of those

want to by one of those.

anything to consider?

do you want to buy it for your self or do you have a dom?

for my self, but i've seen websites where you can have a "online keyholder"

bump

holytrainer probably

thats pretty expensive.
is there any reason not to buy the cheap one?

Buy a cheap one first to see if you like it and that it doesn't hurt.

consider not

>723175159
why?

consider getting an actual life

this

are you a faggot?

it'll make you submissive and feminine

thats my reason to buy it.

anything that would be negative about it?

Gates of Hell are better. You can't put a lock on them though, as far as I'm aware.

Faggot.

Saged

nothing if you are gay

If its too tight it can causes serious problems.
If you don't clean it reguarlly you can get some terrible infections.

Suicide?

thanks

im looking for one like the holytrainer just cheaper rn

It will make you pathetic.

Instead of playing into the stupid feminisation fetishes, why don't you just stop, then just go out looking for cock like any other faggot

now send pics for answering plz.

uhhh it works a lot better if someone else holds the key. cuz its not that you cant get out of it, its that you would hate to disappoint your keyholder

it stretches out your panties ):

if you have to wash, take a bubble bath so you never have to look at your little clit

lol

Buy a 'U' for your keyboard first, faggot

Being a regular faggot is boring, fam.

Either get a cheap Chinese knockoff or custom metal. The name brand ones are the worst of both worlds.

But wouldn't you rather have self-respect?

It's a fetish, not a lifestyle. Unless you are mental.

an ex I still flirt with a lot has wanted to try one of these and a strapon on me.

certainly not something I object to.

we live fairly distant, so part of that fantasy she's had is the idea of me getting locked up, pics and the keys posted to her a few days before I travel to visit.
we both rather like the idea of going out for a meal, her wearing a key on a necklace, as a reminder.

The bit I'm uncertain about is, how easy is it to get into wearing one of these for the 3-4 days between post, and travel, without removal for cleaning? I had a set of UTIs a few years ago, so I'm slightly concerned about anything that might impede hygiene. fantasy is all well and good, but not if it results in getting sick.

But a lot of faggots take it too far.

might make permanent changes to you.

>3 weeks chastity
>such a good boy~
>mistress rewards you by letting you touch yourself
>cum
>cry afterwards
>ask her not to let me out next time...
>?????? okay user...

>trips
why would that happen?

sounds sexy

Whatever floats their boat. As long as they don't hurt anybody why should I care.

no one knows.

I certainly like the idea. I've enjoyed anal for years, and I'd enjoy the switch of power that it would involve.

I dont see any appeal in the whole 24/7 lifestyle or that, but I rather like the idea of it as something kinky to do once or twice.

I mostly worry about the cleaning aspect, and how long I'd likely have to be wearing it on and off before the trip to see her to get accustomed to it, to prevent it being unbearable for the journey there.

gf locked me in this for two days over a weekend while she was away