Sup Forums i'm really depressed because no one on any board or website is talking about anything interesting or...

Sup Forums i'm really depressed because no one on any board or website is talking about anything interesting or profound. I feel like the only person who wants to discuss music of more obscure or deeper varieties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsgbqmXL-8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, everybody's in astate where the only THINK they are saying anything profound

look up some Aldo clementi in the meantime

I share your pain. You can't post about anything that's not flavor of the month or memes without getting ignored. Good luck trying to have an actual discussion.

I'd leave if I knew of somewhere else to go. I tried to start a thread on Sup Forums about fine arts programming and films with something entry level like PBS content and I got called me a "fag" and and "libtard shill" then the thread died.

lol

make good specific friends on online music forums or sharing websites (not anons) and talk to them in a chatroom or something

ur not a special or particularly unique person op

What a rec user this is beautiful (madrigale), reminds me of a segment from a Schwantner piece

>PBS content and I got called me a "fag" and and "libtard shill"
Good. You deserve it.

think you missed his point bud

which was what?

I'm down OP. What's some wounded sounding sad music? I'm looking for something as devastating as Arvo Part's Britten but more subtle

you should know by know this is a music flavored memeing board, but not actually a music board.

Where does one go to actually discuss music then?

I'm talking to you you fucking cunt

Try some Luciano Cilio. If you don't kill yourself right after, then I don't know what will do it.

nowhere

i rec'd clementi earlier, I'm sure you're familiar with Berio youtube.com/watch?v=NsgbqmXL-8s

truly frightening

I stopped going on Sup Forums, started listening to public/college radio stations (i hear new music everyday) and having actual discussions about music with my friends.
Its much better

Mu has shit taste

>having actual discussions about music with my friends.
I would do this, but I have no friends IRL

The other part sounds cool

Musikchan

Will check this out. Any others you recommend for good discussion (specifically for literature and film and other non-music topics)?

damn

rateyourmusic, seriously