Girlfriend just confessed to me that she's been having dreams about being fucked by me and some other guy I could trust...

Girlfriend just confessed to me that she's been having dreams about being fucked by me and some other guy I could trust with that.

What should I expect now?

telling from my experience it really depends on who is the third person. a stranger? probably a bad idea. a very close friend of you both? can work.

that she's cheating on you

Judging based on most of the kids here.. Heartbreak.

Drop her ass. I was the other guy in this situation. The girl really wanted to fuck me but pitched it to her bf as a threesome. Don't do it they ended up breaking up. Better to breakup now while you're ahead.

She imagined it was a friend that I could definitely trust with something like that.
She talks about her girlfriends sucking my dick and sitting on my face all the time just to watch me get hard thinking about it.

explain why a stranger would be a bad idea

No man, she wants me to choose who get to fuck her.
She doesn't have any particular people in mind, just that it would be fun to try at least once.
We've been together for 6 years too, if she wanted to cheat, she would have already done it.

>OP has a whore for a girlfriend

LLOOLL

>He doesn't know they're already fucking

LLLOOOLLL

i would rate this as a sign that she is thinking about dating other guys and isn't mentally involved in this relationship very much. a good friend and me had the idea of partner change two years ago (we were pretty drunk to talk about this topic). still working. hardest part was to tell this ideas to the girls. they suprisingly accepted after some minutes (talked separate to them).

you could also ask her to talk one of her friends into a threeway with you and her after (or before) she had her threeway with 2 guys. but if you dont feel well with the idea, it will probably fuck up your relationship

>implyin she didn't

>I want to get fucked by another guy but I don't want to feel like i'm cheating or cucking you i'll include you
>Sure honey whatever you want you would never cheat on me

OP. Seriously.

More feet please

fuck off feetfag. No one likes you or your fetish.

Seriously op, listen to this wise soul

If it's fair I cheated on her quite a few times and got away with it.
I even had a six month affair with a single mother. And then also fucked another 34 year old milf as well as my boss's daughter.

Nothing, it's just a dream. Good way to bring it up though if it floats your boat.

kek'd

How did the partner change go?

well after all agreed we met on weekend evening. we didn't talk about that we will do it on that day. it was obvious. we had 1-2 mild drinks and seemingly none of us two guys had an idea how to start it now. guess the girls noticed it and started my gf randomly kissed his gf and they giggled. they sat between us and just turned their heads to us and also did randomly kisses. thats pretty much how it started. the ice was broken and 10 minutes later we were naked.

more of that chick, please?

wow.never seen someone accepting being a cuck so well.

you dont seem to know what a cuck is, kiddo. try harder

That's not what a fucking cuck is.