So Sup Forums, how close are you to the nearest major city and what city is it...

So Sup Forums, how close are you to the nearest major city and what city is it? I'm an hour and a half away from both NYC and Philadelphia.

20 minutes from Baltimore and DC

I'm two days by horse from Tulsa, Oklahoma.

IN the city of San Diego. L.A is 1.8 hours away

I thought San Diego was like five minuets from LA

How's Baltimore?

Nah. Up the coast almost 2 hours. FUCK DEAN SPANOS

In what sense? The weather is pretty good for this time of year, but as for the city, it's still shitty.

Two hours from Toronto

93 miles to Saint Louis, MO
160 miles to Nashville, TN
177 miles to Louisville, KY

I live in the middle of the middle of nowhere holy shit

>DC is a state tho

View of the city from my hill

They have a mayor, so..... City/State?

5 minutes from Ottawa

Its a distirct. Not a state

Congrats, now apply your knowledge to the world!

The city is Washington, though.
Washington, DC. That means DC is the state.
>am Canada I don't know these things why do you fucking yanks have to be different for the sake of being different

I live outside of DC in Northern VA and I'm a diehard Orioles fan. I made it up to 18 games last year and yeah you always hear how bad Baltimore is, but I found it you stay away from the nog infested places it's a really lovely city. Federal Hill, Fells Point, Inner Harbor, and of course Camden Yards are great places to be. If I made like 100k I would live there, if not forget it though.

80 miles north of the shithole called Seattle.

I live in lower manhattan

It also was designed as a perfect square turned 45°. But was later realigned along the boarder of virginia and everything south of the potomic river. Also the only major city to have a clear design from the start in the us

No it doesnt. Its a district. Not a state. It was shared with virgina and maryland. Now its just in maryland

Sitting in Boston as I type.

Theres an awesome history behind it. You should look it up while your snowed into your house