Why are Muslim girls so beautiful?

Why are Muslim girls so beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1400 years of inbreeding turns you into a butifel melike.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

>only muslim girls that look white/European are attractive

>ugly girls aren't allowed to be Muslim
wtf I hate Islam now

>fuck muslim girl
>all her male relatives want to murder you
is it worth the risk?

I agree. Swedish women are HOT

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

They'd want to murder you anyways because you are an infidel, so it really doesn't matter.

>islam is an ethnic group
1.6 billion people are Muslim, from North Africa to Russia to SEA.

wisdom

how would I know I never saw one

>1.5 people are Chinese from the east china sea to the Himalayas

do you see how retarded you sound

It's a meme, the pretty ones that get posted are full of plastic surgery. Most Muslim girls look like shit.

this is her in her youth

Well, arabs prevail I guess? I mean African muslims have ethnicities too, they're not mixed craziness like "afro-americans"

W-what happened?...

she aged? The pictures are like 40 years apart

Han is a genuine race, Ahmed

While islam is just a religion

Ahmed isn't an Australian name

>Islam is a race

>Poor as fuck
>Spend a large portion of your life in a country that has seen nothing but warfare for over 40 years
Yeah it's a big mystery

So? Most little girls are qts. Point is you're basing them off a few airbrushed models and pictures when most real Muslim women are hideous.

really? :3

Not all Chinese people are the same ethnicity either

thank you senpai

Airbrushed models? That's a screenshot from a video. Also you're posting old ladies and saying they're ugly.

>Ahmed
You know you have a much better chance to be Muhammad

You choose to indentify yourself as a Muslim over being Indonesian? wow

>You know you have a much better chance to be Muhammad

Ahmedov pls

Ok so? That's still only one person with access to plastic surgery and makeup.

>taking everything on Sup Forums seriously
bruh... chill...

You Indonesians are truly neutral as fuck, most peaceful muslims I guess, unlike your bros from Phillipines

It doesn't seem as common among them as others

Ahh this qt tfw her ig is private

Do Muslim parents disown their daughters if they date filthy white kuffars?

do you think muslims are a race of people?

>most peaceful
not really according to recent events
>uneducated loudmouth beta cucks
yes, according to recent events

idgaf about pinoys anyway. most of them here are american cock-suckers, but i haven't met any irl tho.

i've met an orthodox family from russia (tourists) when we were in central java and they looked pretty content with the locals and the weather.

Did you just discover Sup Forums my man?

If you are an aspiring lawyer, engineer, or doctor it's not as likely

It depends.. tunisia are the most westernized in all of middle east and north africa, i don't think their parents would react so much.
But here for example, daughter/sister-hunting is the national sport of this country even when some people refer to us as "liberal".

>Afghanistan
Gee I wonder

She's half Mexican.

nah bro she's full muslim

>implying muslim is a nationality

It actually annoys me how much she keeps switching ethnicities between arab and latina even though she can't speak neither arabic or spanish properly
She's just a leaf

I got no idea who she is 2bh

>switching ethnicities
She's both. And Latina is more of a geographic term if anything

>mfw im mexican mix
>crush is a muslim
Our kid would look gorgeous hory shet

OK so am I being baited or do people ITT think that Islam is a race of people

it is they are calleed Araps

you're a dumbass

t. Arap

I never know when you guys are trolling or not

She has Japanese teeth.

exactly what makes her a qt imho
show me dutch qts that are worthy of your uploads here NOW!

Dunno, they usually cover themselves.

Dutch women belong to the BBC, like this woman.

Since when did the BBC claim the to own all Dutch women?

Underrated

they would murder her if she didn't marry you, they would high-five you lad

Because they are pure
Cause the men are to busy fucking goats and boys

Holy fucking kek!
Based soddy

Xa-xa, wow.

I would

you guys sometimes look just like tanned russians lol

is such lewdness permitted under islamic law?

What's the use of the hijab if you're gonna do that shit?

if hes rich and well mannered they tend to look past it to be honest

There was a Pakistani girl in my Technical Writing class who actually looked like she could be a model, wonder how many times she's been MAYO'd.

0 thats haram

>usa talking about plastic surgery

AUSTRALIA IS FUCKING DEGENERATE.

Turkish girls here sometimes run around with high heels, skirt, a shirt where their tits are almost falling out and hijab.
As long as you can't see the hair she is still a good modest muslim woman it seems.

She didn't even wear a hijab though.

that doesn't neccesarily make her non-religious

Wtf I hate Italian and Greek girls now

maybe that's true in canada and america because you select for among the most educated (with the exception of refugee influxes and somalians) which usually means more open minded.
And choosing to go to the land of the great satan is going to be correlated with liberalism among the muslim families immigrating there.

But here in europe it is so rare to be able to have a serious relationship with a muslim girl and the rare time it does happens the guy usually converts like a cuck.
I've been working on a muslim girl for so fucking long and we've sexted but she keeps feeling super guilty and pushing me away afterwards and saying we can't meet because it won't go anywhere.

Its so fucking annoying. But it will be worth it to get a qt virgin waifu with family values (that you have admittedly corrupted to some extent in order to get her to be with you, a non-muslim, but still better than a regular western girl) who has basically 0 chance of divorcing you.

where else are you going to get a qt virgin?
Even if you manage to find a nice young teen who is still a virgin, the chances are that she is only a virign incidentally and you will simply be her first boyfriend and dump you efore you can start a family together.
With a muslim girl you can actually raise kids with a woman who has never touched anyone's cock or even any man's lips apart from yours.

It's worthwhile because it is difficult.

if you look at only the top say 5% or 3% of beautiful girls of every national (by heritage, i.e. pakistani-american counting as pakistani)
I am convinced that pakistani girls would be the most beauiful.

the average won't be as high as say israel but their hot girls are hotter.

It would be Russia or Norway.

what is she Pakistani?

did you try going after religious Anglican girls or are they lewd

Convert her to Christianity.

she's arab-mexican mix.
kys dunce

>cuckstianity
lmao if you want her to get disowned and then she's forced to chose between him and her family

Pretty qt would go full Reconquista on her

so you would deport her? rood t b h

Moors were converted. Jews deported.

I just want everyone to covert.

>Made her sext
Nigger you are a terrible influence then again i atleast hope your intentions are as good as you claim in which case it's ok,remember though if shes not comfortable being sexual then don't try to get her attracted to you in sexual advances/manners just be upfront and honest,you're gonna have to propose at some point which is very unlikely to work if her parents are religious and you aren't a muslim though,Trust me on one thing though if you try your hardest im sure you can ''corrupt'' her but that kind of girl always ends up regretting it in the end which is something you don't want her to do in the long run.

moriscos were eventually deported too

Yeah but happened a century later because they didn't stop being whiny bitches.

At first they were allowed to stay.

This is why muslim countries are so shitty

Muslims don't want to kill all infidels

Good meme

Can someone explain to me why tinder in Muslim countries is full of girls in hijabs (pretty much 50% of all girls on tinder here, quite close to the actual demographics)? I haven't dared to swipe right on one of them yet.

Will I get messages from her dad who wants to arrange a marriage or what do I have to brace for?

did jews have some secret reformation? their holy books are pretty hardcore, basically muhammads inspiration

You aren't Malay?