I was at a house party, notice some dude in that back room by himself he seemed drunk...

I was at a house party, notice some dude in that back room by himself he seemed drunk, then he takes out a pipe of some sort and started smoking it as if I wasnt there.. annon what is this stuff?

he smokin a bobo

Probably a one hitter with a bit of herb

Crack cocaine

thats a crackpipe.

Looks like French tobacco

Its called none of your goddamn business ya fuckin squeal

dat niggas straight cheefin on dat rock dawg

thats just tobacco don't worry

That's crack you mong

Thanks annon I was in the room at the time the dude blew black smoke at me, smelt grodie will it do damage to my lungs?

checked
checked
This

The smoke gets into your lungs and leaves behind a residue a lot like cigarettes or pot will, but the difference is that when your body would normally clean that shit out it can't so it just sits there until it becomes hard. It's almost like super thin glass, when you breathe heavy or cough it breaks apart again and makes small cuts inside your lungs. A little bit probably won't hurt you but if you actually smoke this stuff the results could be fatal.

Yes , you better go get checked out.Only niggers can smoke crack.Crack smoke is extremely poisonous to white lungs.Niggers lungs are more adapted for crack since they start smoking menthol cigarettes at age two.

>grodie

The fuck? Are you from the 80s or something? You'll be fine.

You are a liar because crack smoke isn't black... also it doesn't smell grodie it has a sweet/plastic smell very distinct

I'm from the 80's

>all this from a small amount of second hand smoke

Stop trying to scare him man.

How would you know? Are you black?

>are you black

Cause there aren't any white druggies kek

Did you use the phone booth or the weird bike to get here?

No I'm white, but I was addicted to crack, used to hang in niggatown and p-town in new orleans and was known as that white guy

Whew well hopefully ill be ok, the drug user at that party was someone no one knew, I ask everyone bout him noone had a clue

Ill let Ashy Larry check your dubs Tyrone

There are alot of white people in p-town. I lived there for a few years and am white

Ever suck nigger dick for crack? Betcha did

I went to the doctor, he said that the substance was not harmful

Looks like a crack pipe. Closer to the flame it looks like brillo and that color looks like they would make good hoots for later. Unless its a plastic pen and buddy was pack da erb in it, in which case the black smoke is burning plastic

Forgot to mention. In the picture it looks like the middle of his lips are raw and cracking. Probably from the smoke burning from repeated use in a short while