Holy shit Sup Forums I think I just devised the best alternate track list for TKOL

Holy shit Sup Forums I think I just devised the best alternate track list for TKOL.

01 Bloom
02 These Are My a Twisted Words
03 Little By Little
04 Lotus Flower
05 The Daily Mail
06 Codex
07 Give Up The Ghost
08 Feral
09 Staircase
10 The Butcher
11 Separator

You have to try this if you can Sup Forums it's fucking great

I'll hurt you.

Why would you do that?

>Little By Little
>Feral
>"the best alternate track list for TKOL"

Those are good songs,and I think I made Feral a lot better by putting it where it is, you'll see

You're mean as shit fucking asshole

>Scaruffi made fun of my favorite album

Cry more bitch faggot

Why would you put a song released 2 years before the album came out on there?

The Daily Mail would have definitely helped though. I also wouldn't mind adding Staircase or Supercollider. But I'm pretty sure those were completed after they released the album so whatever.

Little by Little is Radiohead's most underrated song of all time.

Thanks

I don't but Twisted Words works pretty well, while it did come out before TKOL it does sound similar to most TKOL tracks

The first recording session of TKOL was in May 2009, These Are My Twisted Words would have been one of the earlier tracks recorded

>The Butcher
one of my favorite leonard cohen tracks

Uh ignore that I don't at the beginning there, my mistake, i blame myself

This man gets it

Those lazy cunts

Yeah and that makes sense. They were throwing around the idea of abandoning the album format at that time and just releasing songs every now and then.

Some speculated that's why they released Daily Mail/Staircase and Supercollider/The Butcher after TKOL. Along with Twisted Words and Harry Patch in 2009.

Fortunately they realized that was stupid. Maybe because they saw Billy Corgan doing the same shit and didn't want to be associated.

01 Bloom
02 Morning Mr Magpie
03 Staircase
04 Little By Little
05 Feral
06 These Are My Twisted Words
07 Lotus Flower
08 Codex
09 Give Up the Ghost
10 The Dail Mail
11 Supercollider
12 Separator

Yeah, mine's better

You people are stuffing it with too many tracks and making it run on for too long. The last thing an album like TKOL needs to feel is bloated.

01. Bloom
02. Morning Mr. Magpie
03. The Butcher
04. Lotus Flower
05. Codex
06. Give Up the Ghost
07. Staircase
08. The Daily Mail
09. Separator
10. Supercollider

Radiohead's is better. Just listen to TKOL and then listen to the other songs separately.

More songs is exactly what it needs. It's only got 8 fucking songs. In what world is 11-12 songs bloated?

The only thing that's gonna make it feel that way is putting Supercollider on it. Which is a shit idea anyway.

More songs doesn't always equal better, especially if those songs are shit like Feral. 10 tracks is a perfect number for Radiohead