Depressed, drunk, and rich. AMA

Depressed, drunk, and rich. AMA
Also if you're interested in a guy like me and are decently attractive kik me zihkid.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/TylerNinja/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you buy me a game on steam?

Depends on if you're a chick/attractive

go travel if you're rich

will post nudes if you buy me gta v on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/TylerNinja/
my brother's account

not a grill but i know someone who might be interested, i'll kik you on my acc.

How much money you have

Post benis and stamp ot you fag, also you whould start HRT

I don't give a shit about you or your problems. However you will give me money or I will find you and I will kill you

What is making you depressed? I'm in the same boat but I'm at the other end of the economic spectrum. So broke and unemployed.

Enough to be a lazy stoner. I could also have a family and support 5 children if need be.
I welcome death

Would you buy me a ps4?

We need figures. Are your parents arseholes? Also where you from Ritchie Rich?

No one sticks around for me. I end up alone because people decide I'm not worth the effort.
If youre a chick/move in with me cuddle with me all the time, and fuck me a lot... provided you're hot.

Bought out by google, also have old money as well. 50-80 mill depending on the time of year.

reply to kik op.

>a richfag asking for some love/fuck on Sup Forums

You deserve the depression, you beta asshole, nobody cares, nobody loves you, your familiy hate you, do yourself a favor and end your shity life

Just shows you that the it doesn't matter if you are a rich boy like you or a an African starving Burkina Faso you can still feel like a a worthless piece of meat.

become a SUPREME GENTLEMAN, you're obviously down that path

CANT BUY PLANE TICKETS WITH GOOD BOY POINTS. THEY ONLY WORK AT RESPECTABLE PLACES LIKE MOMMYVILLE. I DONT NEED POOR PEOPLE STUFF

What music are you into?

Fair
This is true. Wish love wasn't such a crapshoot?
Edm country classical whatever I'm in the mood for

Yeah but what artists? What's your go to music. I judge people based on this.