I wake up the morning after Valentine's Day to see this. My new Audi all scratched up...

I wake up the morning after Valentine's Day to see this. My new Audi all scratched up. Me and my girlfriend were completely shocked. I called the police bt they didn't show up. I decided to drive to the PD to make a report. On the way there my girl starts confessing how she did it because I made her upset . guys, we been in this relationship for a year and a few months and this not the first time she vandilaze my stuff . She Cut my license and ripped up some of my designer clothes. . What should I do in a situation like this?

Dump her fucking ass, but only after you install cameras pointed at your car. When she comes back to vandalize, take the pictures to the police and press charges

shes not happy
youre not happy

move
the
fuck
on

Fucking run as fast as you can. If she is this how crazy she this early (on her best behaviour) then your fucked. run..

dump her?

this

You her slave now pussy shouldve dumped her when yu had the chance now you gonna die if you try

D U M P
U
M
P

Tell her that if she does something like that again you are leaving.

This

Do to her what she did to audi

how are we supposed to give you advice if you don't post pictures of spider man?

well that's what happens when you date a negress get used to it

The fact that you have allowed her to get away with it on multiple occasions has set a pattern of behavior. You've done this to yourself and no sympathy from me.

Did you still go to the police to have her arrested for vandalism? The just admitted it to you, she deserves it.

If she's black, dump her you'll get another one easy with am audi..f she's white, dump her she's only gonna do it again. She clearly doesn't have respect for your time or property.

As i was reading i was like Kill Kill Kill, if i caught someone keying my car i would make then eat there fucking keys. I honestly think is one ogf the worst thing a person can do to another.
anyway.
in terms of your GF. Fuck that bitch. If she dont respect your shit, she dont respect her. you just want that pussy. fuck all that noce and dump that bitch for some other nigger who has to deal with it. She maliciously fucked with your shit, i woulds have kickde her out the car gone home and dumped her shit in the street

she's a psycho. stay away. I almost got killed by a girl like that.

Learn to write and spell first, then you can worry about adult things.

>guy whining about scratched car
>has designer clothes
>psychotic gf
>posts on Sup Forums
You/re gay, she's nuts. You two deserve each other, never break up, treat her to all the punishment and bondage she needs.

>she vandilaze my stuff

then you should vandilaze her stuff.