This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
youtu.be/2i0iZcLIrTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoot him.

Obviously you would want to suck down a creamy, warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole

have his arrested for sexual harassment

Gun him down in self defense

ask him where he buys his shirts, being tall sucks when you're trying to find clothes. Then try to figure out how I ended up with a gf.

Beat the fuck out of him

Tell him he just smacked a tramp's ass

I wouldn't have noticed him if it wasn't for the bitch on the right pointing her finger at him

>why do bitches do that

Tell him to back the fuck off and that if he comes near her again I'll fuck him up.

Doesn't matter if he beats the shit out of me, cos of the two of us I'll be the only one to have stood up to a guy 1.5x my size, and that looks better to a woman than simply being huge.

45 ACP Hollow Point

it's witchcraft

a spell that requires a dumb bimbo face and pointing a finger towards the center of the photo

Without this strange technique, I don't know how anyone would observe the focus of a photo

Take my girl to ER immediately to fix her pelvis

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

Invite him back. Plenty to go round.

in all these posts about x slaps girls ass
I always think i would just grab his balls and squeeze till i feel a rupture . Dont care how big you are or how much muscle you packing. balls are balls and thats game

getting real tired of this shit, I bet you're the same guy in every thread

Shoot for a takedown or pull guard. Could probably keep him at a distance with kicks, but those long limbs would make for good submissions. Plus bodybuilders typically know nothing about fighting, although some can pack a serious punch. Would be easier to just grapple, submit him and it's over without taking any damage.

Slap his ass.

Wrestling, MMA, Judo?

Confront him with my gun ready
Humans evolved based off of intellectual superiority and ability to use tools. Not physical capability.

>implying that my girlfriend/now wife hasn't been known to react to strangers doing that by gut punching them so hard she bruises her knuckles on their spine

Only train in machado bjj plus wrestled in hs. But have serious interests in judo, hybrid bjj like 10th planet and catch wrestling

Judo was rly fun when I was little. Been wrestling for 7 years (middle school and high school) if you're interested in judo then go for it.

shoot his cracker ass

everybody got a plan, until they get punched in the nose, pal.

though in this case, he'd just sit on you and fart.

Watch my gf call him fucking ugly, we both laugh in his pathetic face while I call the police and proceed to sue him for harassment. He tries anything before police show up shoot him in kneecap. Ask him if slapping her ass was worth not being able to walk correctly for the rest of his life.

watching ip man

Jokes on you, I got no gf

this nigga will have a shit life when hes older

>Slaps someone elses ass
>shoot him down in self-defense

>"Hey bro wanna fuck her while I look"

feel like a pretty cool guy since this guy basically just high fived me

This, best way for him to learn that sexual assault ain't cool.

>*teleports behind him*
>nothing personnel, kid

You forgot the *tsk*

I'm only a purple belt atm so I have a ways to go. Once I get a bit better I'd like to incorporate other arts.. it definitely looks like fun though.

Right? How about just have him arrested for sexual assault

Slap his ass so he knows what it feels like

Tell him you just smacked a traps ass

Hit him back and tell him to fuck off. Then get my ass kicked. I'd rather be hurt physically than mentally.

>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

Does that make him immune to bullets? Hmm...thought not.

Shit in his mailbox for about a month

Do you always carry a gun with you? Hmm...thought not.

Implying any of you would carry a gun in public or pull one out on someone

Punch him in a chin.Overhead right in the jaw and let see what happens

I call his owner

I shot his chicken Legs

Wouldn't be hard to find out where he lives and splatter his brains all over his pillow while he sleeps.

I'm from Nevada. Of course I always carry a gun, user. Are you retarded? I even carry at work against company policy.

i'll get a ladder and punch him in the dick

Mourn my now dead gf

Get in his face and tell him to lay the fuck off my gf. If he wants to fight, then fuck him. Better to die a man than be a fucking cuck.

I tell him to back off before she hits him and I have to get involved. If he hits her back I take out his knee and ankle. I've literally had to do this before to some drunk frat boy from KU at a concert. It sucked.

Looks like you're the retard here.

It wouldn't help you at the moment he slaps your girlfriends ass.

Good think you'll never have a girlfriend then.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me kind sir. Won't happen again.

Just punch him in the dick. Wouldn't be hard to do.

Also, interesting point, how would he slap my girlfriend's ass? He would have to get into an awkward position to be able to reach, at which point I can just push him off balance.

didnt know i have gf

Yeah, why don't we snitch, like, all the time?

Shotgun blast to the face.

Honest answer, restrain wife from trying to go psycho on him, push him back with one hand and say...something, knock it the fuck off man, etc. That's about what I did once. I don't want to go to jail, or more likely get hurt badly, and especially don't want her dropped if he's like that.

Tho once where I met her in Japan, a skinny lil fuck grabbed her ass while walking by in a crowd. She spun around so fast and punted him in the ass hard. I pulled her back, then grabbed him by both arms and dragged his retarded ass to the police box like 30 ft away. They already knew of him, from other bs, and he was sent away a few months.

A big freak I'd try to avoid, lil dipshit or around my size ok let's do it, foreigner risking deportation for violence- treat like a big guy or restrain, no full own fight unless he starts.

Go to my car, get my 45, let it fucking rain.

>go to my car

way to be a bitch. A gun in your car won't save you from a pack of niggers if you're not in your car. Carry that sumbitch.

it really doesn't

punch him in the junk

youtu.be/2i0iZcLIrTQ

Kek. Underrated

help her suck his dick. But that is sort of our "thing" anyway

335 pound? His ankles and knees are under a lot of stress...kick knee.

If you're in you teens and twenties.. When you get a little older you should think about more than your ego, hopefully. Likebeing shot possibly, your girl hurt badly possibly, kids possibly, even legal trouble.

But whatever, it's b, might as well say you'd shove a grenade in his mouth then gun everyone around down. It's so stupid, but I enjoy reading what retards say, that's why I come here still.

This.

Thank him for finding me a girlfriend.

What girlfriend? I don't have no girlfriend. That bitch is his girlfriend now.