ITT: Television/film that influenced your political opinions

ITT: Television/film that influenced your political opinions.

I went into this live debate as a person that really didn't like Bill O'Reilly and really drank the Daily Show kool-aid.

I was shocked, cause whenever Bill would argue, he would use facts and figures. Whenever Jon would argue, it was usually always from an emotional standpoint, and if Jon was losing, he'd regress to "I'M LE COMEDIAN GUISE!" It was generally embarrassing that Jon was acting the fool while Bill wasn't the blowhard I thought he was.

The meta joke is that bill o'reilly felt the need to seriously debate a comedian you limp dicked shitheel

The fact that he somehow felt the need to strike down any dissent no matter how silly proved him to be just as much of a clown as Jon was

As for your original question, I'd have to say it was Bulworth starring Warren Beatty. The movie is probably 100% terrible (I haven't revisited it since I was a kid) but the line "we all need to just start fucking each other until we're the same color" resonated with me.

>the line "we all need to just start fucking each other until we're the same color" resonated with me.

Coming from someone who watches Jon Leibowitz, I am not the least bit surprised.

Cuckiest post I ever saw

The classic Jew tactics of emotion, comedy, and ridicule.

If Bill could argue so well why dosage constantly resort to that "no spin zone" bullshit and cut off his guests the second they get fired up and start making points against him? That shit infuriated me even as a kid

> "Congress shall make no law... respecting... and establishment of religion... or prohibiting the free exercise thereof... or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press... or of the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances."

>That's the First Amendment, Mr. Chairman. It's everything we're about if only we'd live up to it!

>It's the most important part of the contract every citizen has with this country. And even though these contracts - the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights! - even though they're just pieces of paper with signatures on them... they're the only contracts we have that are most definitely subject... to renegotiation

>stop posting things I don't like

TRIGGERED

How did you get that from most post? Are you stupid?

>not limiting yourself to white pussy makes you a cuck

lmao @ u

>waaahhhh don't post you opinions on this website
>most

breathe user, everything is fine

Yeah, you just posted the same stupid thing twice. I'm asking how did you get that out of my post?

I think it's an American thing.

>Wanting your kids to look nothing like you

Hmmm

from the faggy hissy fit you threw after reading the OP

>all his sons have the same facial structure as their father
>all of them so light skinned they look like they just spent an afternoon outside
>none of this matter because muh nappy hair

Especially the one on the right. Give him his dad's hair and he'll look almost exactly the same.

Maby he should Bane post, got, or bonus situation. Something unique like that

Summer detected

>mfw libs are statistically much smarter than conservatives

It's not fucking fair... what did we do to deserve this?

nice meme, faggot

Washed up Jon tries to make comeback. Fails miserably. So sad.

The summer is strong in this one

They're mongrels.

Get a load of this insecure 12 year old

>the cuckshed now has internet

Except when you're talking politics that shit matters. It's not just memes and tv funny. It's real world policy that has immense impact on people's lives.

It's a fucking democracy. How you vote matters. And when someone is pushing bad ideas you have to oppose them

>Deniro is Italian/Irish

They were already mongrels. Who gives a shit?

Oh alright, this is where you pretend to be as stupid as possible just to get me to continue replying? Fair enough, you can have the last word.

My point was that he's posting a popular opinion on this site but acting like he's being subversive. I was not whining about him posting opinions that "I don't like" or whatever other bullshit you were insinuating. But you're clearly an idiot, so think what you want.

The stats were biased though