Is South Park the only Adult Cartoon that is still good?

Is South Park the only Adult Cartoon that is still good?

Season 20 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=96Y8f13WBAE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtlZtdZS7UI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfam43bhUmc
youtube.com/watch?v=ulD_6B1YyU4
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY
youtube.com/watch?v=jXi7f9k0djI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXJzYJMeWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still good
no

It's still great yeah, but despite the memes here Rick and Morty's terrific too

quickly cobbled-together pokemon go episode confirmed

The first season is great, but the second is kinda meh. Most of the jokes are LOL SO RANDOM.

South Park is more consistent.

>We went there and didnt even get sued

kek

Bojack is also excellent.

But yeah, everything else has sadly gotten shitty.

I think they both have a couple to few good to great episodes and a few just ok ones. Total Rickall, Auto Erotic, and The Ricks Must Be Crazy are GOAT.

South Park's certainly consistent but theres been some stinkers here and there, the humancentipad and zip lining come to mind. But it's experienced a resurgence and it really is incredible it's this good after 20 fucking years.

I really need to get into that, I cant go 10 minutes without seeing glowing reviews for this new season.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtlZtdZS7UI

It's been shit for years, stop kidding yourself.
American Dad is the only GOAT cartoon that's still enjoyable even after 11 years.

South Park is supposed to be quickly cobbled-together you retard

>Rick and Morty's terrific too
>Bojack is also excellent.
reddit enters

That's dumb to say since SP has had 19 seasons to Rick and Morty's two. Plus, SP has had a bunch of crap or mediocre seasons with only 6 great ones.

Say red dot when cocks ramming up your bum m8 fuk you

It hasn't been for the last couple seasons though. They dropped that format; I don't know if it was a result of missing the deadline on Goth Kids 3 or just because Matt and Trey are less hands on now, but yeah.

Not that user but I don't think that's the case. Just because they've introduced continuity it's still clear they use imminently timely gags and allusions and stuff that indicate they're still made within a week.

I'm under the impression they're worked on much longer but it's simple to enough to go back and stick in relevant jokes before they finalize an episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bfam43bhUmc

Gonna spam some of my shit in here watch it if you feel like it

pretty cool, you animated this?

There was a secretly-adult cartoon called the marvelous misadventures of flapjack a few years back.

That show was pretty great

>still good
Last season was terrible, I'm not planning to continue watching this.

i enjoyd this one, liked

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Yep and youtube.com/watch?v=ulD_6B1YyU4

Archer
And south park.

Am i the only person who enjoyed the zip lining episode?

I loved it

They always win!

Matt Stone is jewish? Why I had no idea! Seeing how he helps minimally and all episodes and songs are by Trey.

Found the pleb. Archer is literally garbage ever since Archer Vice.

One of the best ones of the more recent eps though that don't mean much. South Park has been shit since like season 11, only that season 11 looks good now in comparison. I remember being so disappointed when it came out but it just became worse and worse.

There's still great eps but they're far inbetween, maybe one or two per season.

>ever since Archer Vice.
Stopped being good after second season.

You're muh best friend. Cap'n.

Can you imagine the shit that would be left if you took away all the jews?

A nolan film starring Mel Gibson and John Goodman?

>implying hollywood would exist without its jewish founders
That's like having Anime with no Japanese ever existing.

Europeans invented both cinema and animation.

A world without Jews would basically be The Road

>in b4 triggered neckbeard

>europeans
Albania and Bosnia, two (Muslim) European
nations are the rightful owners of ALL cinema
and animation

#themoreyouknow

No shit. Jews are the best at comedy

If a joke is funny you can be sure a Jewish male wrote it

They didn't invent Hollywood or anime.

You people are so vain.

Fuck off Albo scum.

Jews are literal Herrenmenschen, stop complaining already

>s South Park the only Adult Cartoon that is still good?
Yes

Source?

>adult cartoon
>not edgy 15 year olds cartoon with swearing children.

Lmao you literally can not name a show that is as funny as SP.

Well, South Park is fun because of how they can basiclly make episodes about recent events that are happening on recent events. Obviously the show atmosphere and feeling to it has changed over the many years but its a show that is enjoyable because they like to take a diffrent approach on how we can look at current events.

Explain the new ghost busters movie then.

Are you from 1997?

I love it bro. Keep it up !

>women doing improv: the movie

>still good
no

>for her and for you

what did they mean by this?

The trailer didn't have any new footage, where are you getting that from?

>South Park
>good
>ever
No.

>Stan and Kyle are literally author avatars
>constant jew jokes everywhere since day 1

Are there seriously people who just now realized this?

well duh, how do you think they can get away with it?

>Rick and Morty's terrific too

WHAT A QT HOLY SHIT

southpark is for pedos

>do i fit in yet? lmao contrarian opinion!!

not killing yourself

southpark is for intelligent, handsome and classy men

FTFY

youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY

I hope they tone down the shitty """emotional""" character drama next season, it was getting really annoying

>he fell for the "random humor can't be funny" meme

I didn't even watch the latest season because the season before it was utter shit

Trey and Matt have both disowned the first three seasons, especially 2 as their weakest and most random/scat work. Seasons 6-8 are the golden years for South Park.

The feminist never-wrong mouthpiece turned me off after a few eps.

His surname is Stone and he had a massive afro in his youth, what did you expect? Sup Forumslacks have double digit IQs, I swear down.

Yeah this, third season was just painful.

>South Park
>adult
>fucking videogame merchandising

Rick and Morty has equal cringe as comedy

>True Detective Season 3

They missed the deadline on Goth Kids 3 because of a power outage. It had nothing to do with the writing process.

>all these Sup Forumsfags mad that Matt is Jewish

everyone knew this as soon as they saw him
youtube.com/watch?v=jXi7f9k0djI

hell of a counter argument you got there.

Good stuff, all I did was a shitty South Park knock off with a couple of guys from class as a group project.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXJzYJMeWo

I miss that show

Bob's Burgers and Bojack are the only adult cartoons worth watching just now. Archer as well but the quality has declined since Vice.

Those bastards can still put out a good show, but they've been showing signs of low power the past few seasons.

>Bob's Burgers
found the tumblrina

I still enjoy it from time to time. It's the only adult styled cartoon I still watch.

>fit in
>contrarian

Ok, friend. What don't you like about Bob's Burgers, then?
It's the same 'comedy' level as something like the Simpsons, which can be comfy when it's not joke after joke after joke after joke like South Park or Family Guy, and watching the family's relationship with each other, I enjoy like Malcolm in the Middle or something.

You don't like the episode where they lose the mom and Bob and his kids have to go all over town, meeting all the people she knows?

I stopped watching halfway into season 1. I just wasn't that into it I guess.
It's okay not great but every girl especially girls on tumblr fucking adore that show.

So? People are allowed to enjoy things, just because they grew out of the shitty Family Guy/South Park type of humour and you didn't..

>adult cartoon

>being this insecure

I didn't say you can't enjoy it fag. I'm just saying there is a high chance you're a tumblrina if you like Bob's BUrger

I stopped watching this show a long time ago but seasons 4-10 will never be topped by any television show. Every episode is pure gold.

What is your guys' favorite episode? Mine is Lil' Crime Stoppers.

Sorry, I'm an adult. I don't base my opinions on shows, or my opinions of people on some teenage site I'm unhealthily obsessed with.

I'm sure people on tumblr like eating food as well.
I'm still gonna have dinner tonight without having to make sure all my redpilled friends know it's because I like food and not because I'm a tumblr user.

wew

It's just a little annoying to see you faggots be so reactionary across multiple boards.
You're exactly as bad as the SJWs you can't stop talking about.

If you like something cool.
If you don't cool. But if you're so triggered by something with tangential relationships to tumblr, than you gotta calm down, son.

>You're exactly as bad as the SJWs you can't stop talking about.
inb4 some little bitch posts that cartoon you know the one

I don't, actually. Do you have it?

>But if you're so triggered by something with tangential relationships to tumblr, than you gotta calm down, son.
wew

I never said I didn't like it because it was popular on tumblr. I just said I'm not a big fan. I tried to get into it but I just never did.

I'm just saying if your a fan of the show then there is a high chance you also go to tumblr.

stop being so sensitive it's pathetic

triggered

Why even mention it unless you're already thinking about it?
You sure do know a lot about tumblr for not being a user.

I'm honestly curious, how do you find this shit out? I'm on 'normie' sites like Facebook and shit, and I never hear anything about what people on tumblr like unless some burthurt retard complains about them here.