Did I do good for 10 pounds?

Did I do good for 10 pounds?

- also general stoner thread

That ain't 10 pounds of weed man, more like half a gram.

i think he meant 10 pounds as in his Currency

maybe because of the photo i took was really close up, let me get another one to show the perspective.

Yeah I was joking

Looks good as a britbong here, but it doesn't seem like much. You should be getting 1g for £10.

Some tangerine dream

£10 for 1 gram? I get 1.5 for £10.
You're getting ripped off pal

RIP stoner breads

Maybe can't tell from pic, shit has no scale, you got a coin for scale?

This is sad.

Seriously don't be a 17 year old. Do your research and have the balls to be like "oi cunt. This isn't a gram"

OP here : heres another picture of it.

Been buying in east yorkshire for years man, you may get 1.5 if you're good friends with your dealer.

sure hold on

Waitaminute--

Alright, I take it back.
It's not as bad as I first thought op.
Looks like decent stuff

long story short my dealer got busted and I drastically needed to get high so i asked around and managed to quickly find a dealer.

KEK

ahahaha nice one i never new my weed was intimate

That looks like a decent deal, you live up north?

yeah manchester

in the pooper?

Somewhat sad to see threads like that, there's been a series of major crackdowns on weed growers in my city so after trying the shit that's left I just basically stopped smoking.

Why don't you move to greener pastures?

Should come to Durham for drugs, I'm only Freinds with a few non-weed drug dealers

i don't know any dealers as such, they're all friends of friends i get the numbers of. "Small" town of 30k where i live.

OP here might give Durhams weed industry a go if I go up there, sadly where i live in about 2007 you used to be able to find a dealer here whenever and the police wouldn't even care that much, however these days police have tracked down on many dealers and its harder to get you hands on stuff.

There's only one other city I like enough to even consider moving there (and the weed there is generally amazing), but I kinda like where I live now. It's not that bad, I manage to score some every couple of months when I'm away from home or abroad.

Guys wtf my weed didn't flower

Durham police have stated they don't give a fuck about personal use weed users so it's pretty sound up here.

Banter

No really dude

I dont think the police care about you smoking it round here its just that they are trying to get rid of all the dealers so dealers are getting more anxious and skeptical whenever they sort someone.

>10 pounds of weed
looks like you got scammed op, that's no where near 10 pounds of weed...

check other pic i took, that pics awful

yeah but that doesnt weigh 10 pounds retard

...im from the uk that's our currency like you americans call dollars.

Your friend grows weed and is giving you his faggot buds he can't sell in pounds. But, it's still good weed if the weed was strong. But, talking from experience, you want the big buds. They were closer to the light, so have more THC. It's probably about 2/3 strength of the weed it came from.

You know a lot of dealers just make up those names before they sell it, right? It adds "value" to the product and their services if they appear knowledgeable

says the one who bought it, thats not 10 pounds

hes not my friend, my real dealer got busted so i managed to find one quickly, he used to sell me blue cheese + amnesia haze for about 10 pounds per 1.5g and in whole buds as well.

Who the fuck uses weight as a currency?how the fuck is that possssible,

nice bait,faggot

Like you weigh 10 lbs?
Thats not 10 lbs unless my eyes are really fucked.

OP here I definitely bought 10 ounces pic related ^^

Inhale.. Exhale... just got an ounce in the .....

that looks dope asf

it was alright, nothing special... just for resale.

how much did you buy it for and how much are you selling it for?

Just cause you do doesn't mean everyone else does..

i get the ounces at 150 and sell them at 180 - 200 depending on quality. i get one a week and sell them as whole ounces to a friend who sells by the gram. I dont make much but its a little extra party money for myself.

Are your cents calles inches?
Are your toilets called dinner tables?
Is your oven called a potato?
Do you call your children cheesy beefwiches?
YOU CALL THE OCEAN A FUCKING POND!!!!
Your police force is less intimidating than your food.
Bugger the boogly snoggin bloody nora spastic crisp bags

Fuck no. Unless it's some kind of mutant weed that's 5 times bigger than normal, you got ripped off, hard.

nice one , might do that once i have a secure job.

now look at that

>Buys 4.7 tonnez of bud for 3 cents

What is this, rule 34 on weed?

Look's fine,
Maybe ask you're dealer to bring a scale with him.

he scaled it in front of me and i saw.

That looks a little better but still way too little for 10 pounds. You got ripped off, m8.

weighs a gram.

Yep most of em actually

Got loads of dealers in manchester man kik me JRGBOSS123

don't listen to these idiots yelling you got ripped off. i swear every thread there's some fucking retards yelling they get thirty ounces for two dollars of top shelf dank 420 blaze it nugs.
the stuff you bought is the same i could expect for 10€ here in germany.

>10 pounds

Yeah but in all fairness our shitty culture was around before your shitty culture. So we win.

Kinda.

pounds sterling, it's been our currency since the romans invaded, in those days it was a pound of troy sterling silver