Dafuq was this? Batgirl getting shot and raped was only scene of value

Dafuq was this? Batgirl getting shot and raped was only scene of value.

Wtf was wrong with the ending? Batman and Joker literally holding each other while laughing at the same joke. What kind of cringeworthy shit is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchfree.to/watch-2a6b2b-Batman-The-Killing-Joke-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was his last laugh, batman killed him. Didn't you see the blood?

Watching that scene over and over, the waterpuddle turns dark, but that seems to be the scene itself turning dark, not it filling with blood.

>Batgirl getting shot and raped
>raped

Come on son

Its never explained if he raped her. I like to think he did.

Why do you think the Joker stops laughing?

Go to bed Morrison.

Yeah, but would be nice if it was less ambiguous.

This movie was really mediocre considering the hype, especially compared to Arkham Asylum and other DC animated it was shit.

>not it filling with blood.

in the book it was just illuminated from approaching police cars, no evidence of any blood

how did the movie handle the ending? was it the same as the comics?

post webm pls

It's also never explained if Bruce molests Dick, I like to think he did

What gives you the impression he did?

Dunno comics. Batman and Joker hold each other while laughing at same joke. Camera moves to their feet. Onlly batman laughs, fade to dark.

Did he sexually undress Dick until he was fully naked?

He slowly undresses her, and you see photos of her fully naked. Its never fully stated if he just took pictures or also fucked her. If he didnt he's a faggot.

alan moore said joker didn't rape her and he loves to write rape in his stories

He sleeps in the same house and in a few comics they share a bed

And he states that he did that to break Gordon. I'm sure if he raped her you would have seen that in the collection of photos because that would have broken Gordon further.

What?

Wel the movie deviates from the comic a lot.

>And he states that he did that to break Gordon. I'm sure if he raped her you would have seen that in the collection of photos because that would have broken Gordon further.

Yeah or they don't show it, because its supposed to be a kids show.

Dafuq, the comic book animations are actually better than the 2016 movie?

>Yeah or they don't show it, because its supposed to be a kids show.
Even in the GN, they didn't show anything like that. Because it never happened.

Why can't you handle rape in a comic?

What is that a truck coming? They both died?

So what was the joke?

watchfree.to/watch-2a6b2b-Batman-The-Killing-Joke-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

I can handle rape in a comic. I handled it in Kick-Ass 2 and a few other comics. It just didn't happen in Killing Joke, stop reaching.

i don't read comics

did batman kill joker or what

Open interpretation, originally.

Going by how TKJ was adopted in to canon alongside Year One, and Joker has appeared since TKJ, I'd say that he didn't kill him.

It was implied user and stop reading so many comics. Its quite sad.

Keep up user. There are multiple Jokers now.

It wasn't rape though, stop being so edgy.

>the last three painels
literally kino

If you say so.

The Killing Joke Joker is the same Joker that killed Jason, and wasn't replaced until Nu52

It's a graphic novel you dimwit

why is the killing joke so overrated
it's not bad, but it's nowhere near as good as TDKR or Year 1

I wonder the same. Long Halloween is the best though.

Who is he taking a photo of?

That's not a bad joke at all.

Year One was crap.

Now The Long Halloween, that's your goddamn moneyshot right there.

such shit taste
for me they're more or less on the same level of excellence. people brag a lot about TKJ because "muh edgy joker", but it's a legitimately great story
Also, I think I like Dark Victory better than The Long Halloween.

>worthless sub-plot just to make movie long enough for cinema
>disgusting Bats/Batgirl ship
>Bad animation
>Cut off some parts of monologes
>Ruined ending by not making right colors
Jesus Christ. The only good thing is voices of Hemmil and Konroy

My friend who introduced me to Killing Joke, never noticed the beam in the last three panels represents the beam from the joke, and how it goes off meaning one would betray the other.

The comic is the purest fucking kino.

How do you see blood there, you stupid hick? The reddish parts are the ground, the rain just kept covering it.
Interpreted as you want, but that's not blood.

you're crap

Is Oracle gonna be in Suicide Squad?

I dont get the joke.

the animation felt shitty and rushed compared to this.

they really didn't do it justice

I don't get it.
I mean I get it, it's supposed to be funny that the second guy is against the plan not because it's impossible but because he doesn't trust the other one. What I don't get is, what reason does he have to distrust the first guy in the first place?

they mean the beam of light from the flashlight, not a physical steel/wooden beam.

what the hell are you talking about

Do you know that one of the symptoms of autism is the inability to understand humour?

>what reason does he have to distrust the first guy in the first place?
because they're mental? And it's also a metaphor for bats and joker relationship

>autism is the inability to understand humour?

Phew lad, thank god this joke doesn't actually fall under the "humour" category. It's quite shit actually. Where did you get it from? A superhero comic book?

Yeah, I know. Flashlight beam won't do shit. But that doesn't explain why the second guy thinks the other one would just turn it off halfway through? Why would he do that?
I get the thing about the beam not being real but idk this seems like a shitty version of a better joke where doing such a thing as a "prank" would be acceptable. Don't see why second guy would think that first guy would outright kill second guy as a joke.

Yer MAW is crap

>Long Halloween
Mah niggas

I'd really take the time to explain it to you, but I smell bait, so just fuck off.

What the fuck? I fucking get what the joke's supposed to be. What I don't get is why the second guy would think that the first guy would turn of the beam in the first place.

>it's also a metaphor
so the beam is batman offering to help the joker and the joker is saying no like the second nutcase.
there's multiple people in multiple threads asking about the joke. i can only assume since you refuse to elaborate it's because you yourself don't get it either and you don't want to look dumb.

>Why are paranoid people in asylums? I don't get it.

Are you really this dense?

The fact that he thinks that he can walk on the light beam isn't an indication that this person is crazy?

Because Alan Moore tha homo cant write shit, hes a fucking comic book writer.

It's implied pretty heavily because the whores say Joker didn't visit them after he broke out even though he did it whenever he has broken out before. They even say that it's probably because he has found someone else to have sex with.

Can you explain the joke to us please? Thank you.

because it's in the human nature to betray and not trust someone

dude, the fuck I know, it's a joke about two nut jobs, you're overthinking it

>I'm ok with the fact that he thinks he can walk the light beam
>I'm not ok with the fact that he distrust the other insane person

Fucking retard I swear.

> paranoid
Eh, guess I get it now. Not that funny desu, seemed pretty random on the first read through but you're right.

see

Don't swear, its unchristian.

>I'm not ok with the fact that he distrust the other insane person
when did i say that? find the post and i'll give you a hundred bucks.

>there's multiple people in multiple threads asking about the joke. i can only assume since you refuse to elaborate it's because you yourself don't get it either and you don't want to look dumb.
the funny part is that the second mad man thinks it would be crazy to trust the other guy, not the fact that he's actually considering walking on a beam of light. is it clear enough now? and yes, you got the metaphor right. it's basically a mad man refusing help from another mad man

Did you even read the comic?

The whole point of the story is the duality of the Batman and the Joker, and the ambiguity of Batman's sanity. Them laughing was an affirmation of their similarities, despite their obvious polar opposites.

>Not that funny
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL DAY

>Don't see why second guy would think that first guy would outright kill second guy as a joke.

>The joke is the beam of light getting turned off halfway
>In the last 3 panels the beam of light gets turned off

What did they mean by this?

>there are people who are going to pay money to see that trainwreck in a theater

>people can't understand the meaning of joke
Like, really? How stupid you must be?

When a joke needs this much explanation, I'm starting to suspect The Killing Joke might be quite a shit joke.

funny thing but was not my post

KINO

It was the "killing" Joke.
And the car in the background is the paddy wagon coming to take the lunatics away.

The joke is not that hard. If you need explanation you might be a retard.

The idea of Joker is retarded as fuck, even by comics standards
The colors in the comic book were ugly as fuck
The 2deep symbolism and ambiguous ending are shit
The way Batman acts in the ending is completely out of character

Alan Moore is a hack and Killing Joke is the most overrated Batman comic, not sure why anyone thought the movie would be any better

>people don't get the beam of ligt metaphor

has any of you sperg ever read anything from Moore? In his stories what is shown in the panels often reflect what has been said one page before. Watchmen is full of examples.

You sure, I think the explaining is why it is supposed to be funny. If you actually think this is funny I'm afraid you might actually be a simple minded easily impressed moron.

It's okay Lenny, why don't you go and chase some butterflies.

You're wrong, fucked and overrated. I think I'm going to be sick and it's your fault.

>The 2deep symbolism and ambiguous ending

Did people really think that ending was deep?

>what reason does he have to distrust the first guy in the first place?
They just broke out of an asylum, the other guy is obviously crazy.

The whole "Batman is as insane as the Joker" thing is already obvious to everyone and the ending is just intentionally ambiguous because Moore was too lazy to think of a real ending

>all jokes have to be LMAO

You're an idiot. Pick up a book. Learn about subtle humor.

The joke is good because of the structure.
Setup => escape
Misdirection => beam of light
Pay off => distrust

I'd love to see you create a fucking joke.

that's some joe rogan tier comedy right there good job senpai

When TKJ came out it was the first time that the similarities between Batman and Joker were established.

The ending wasn't ambiguous at first. Moore wanted him to kill the Joker. DC said he couldn't kill him outright, so he made it ambiguous.

Fucking kids, I swear.

Yeah, what's wrong with me assuming jokes have to actually be funny.

I'd love to see you do better. Ow, wait. all you can do is shitpost. Good luck with that.

I think that both the anons that get the joke and the anons that don't are on the same level of madness. And the first ones try to help them to get it, but the second refuse their help.

The point of telling a joke is to make people laugh

I thought the ending was perfect, you'd rather a generic getting dragged off to jail ending? They ruined it with the Oracle after credits scene, they should have done the comic ending part instead.

>If I don't laugh it means it's not funny.

Kys

>Good luck with that.
HAHA ure just a fucking smörgåsbord of comedy, bro

If I feel like I'm watching paint dry it means it isnt't funny. Paint drying is super in style to this retarded joke.