ITT we write a 100 word letter to Trump, 1 word per post

ITT we write a 100 word letter to Trump, 1 word per post.

darling

Sometimes

Autism

is

Barron

Niggers

Trump.

Orange

Barron

knows

Eat

who

bangs

do

Autistic

the

you

quitting

America.

presidency

pls

means

Ivanka

or

Fußballmafia

else

jigaboo.

Hillary

based

needs

Lilienschweine

not

anal.

you

KKK

suck

understand

bitch?

that

enough?

turnip

Nigguh

carrot

Wrong

Glatzokalypse

Jigaboo

i

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'D

hate

duck

CHINKCHANKCHONK

fuck

erection

you

Ugandan

szechuan

Homosexual

im

Not

Cucklord

jews

(You)

China

Benghazi

Zenzi

Cucked

NIGGERBEBOP

Penis

darling Sometimes Autism is Barron Niggers Trump Orange Barron Knows Eat Who Bands Do Austistic the you quitting america presidency pls means Ivanka or Fußballmafia else jigaboo Hillary based needs lillenschweine not anal. you KKK suck Understand bitch? Turnip nigguh carrot wrong Glatzokalypse jigaboo i
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hate duck chinkchankchonk fuck erection you ugandan szechuan homosexual im not cucklord jews (you) china Benghazi zenzi cucked NIGGERBOP

Sept. 26, 1997 is a date I can never forget. One of my fourth-grade classmates, Jacob Wagner, won the “Nick Takes Over Your School” contest. I remember being excited to have all of my favorite Nickelodeon characters come in and make our school day fun. And it was fun at first. It was all any elementary schooler could want. But soon, all we wanted was for it to be over.
Nickelodeon took over my school…and they wouldn’t leave.
We were in the middle of a morning math lesson when it began. It was fractions. The next thing I remember was a series of percussive noises and yelling from outside as I saw an orange and green school bus pull up through the classroom window.
Soon, a giant Tommy Pickles mascot and a camera crew burst through the door and slimed my math teacher right then and there. We played their games. We ran through slime slip-‘n’-slides. We cheered when we saw Marc Summers and cast members from Clarissa Explains It All. It was incredible. Then they started the events again. Giant Tommy Pickles. Games. Slime. Marc Summers. And again. Tommy Pickles. Games. Slime. Marc Summers.
Fourteen hours later, one of my classmates, Jennifer Bryant, asked if we could leave. That’s when it all stopped being fun.
The Nickelodeon mascots and camera crew rounded us all up into the auditorium. They told us everything we knew about school was about to change. They told us they were in charge now. Then they took our principal, Mr. Hoffman, a man whom I loved and respected, a man who had let me eat lunch in his office when I was scared on the first day of kindergarten. They pulled him onstage, where they slimed him in front of all of us and pulled his pants down. “I’m your principal now,” yelled Stimpy from The Ren & Stimpy Show into a

Pill

Wall

up

homes

Suicide

or

Checked

Wall up homes