Am I the only one here happy that this faggot is getting what he deserves?

Am I the only one here happy that this faggot is getting what he deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is he getting? Posted on Sup Forums?

kek

Milo you retard fat shaming is for McDonalds, not the gym. At least the dude is trying you fuck.

Nah whatever he's getting he deserves it. I mean, what grown man has blonde hair

he's getting recognition and airtime

Yep.

Agreed, that bothers the shit out of me.

>he's getting recognition and airtime

As a pedophile. Sounds great.

aryan men

Agreed you cant shit on a fat person at the gym. Honestly I don't have a problem with fat people at all I just think as long as they know it's not healthy it's their choice to make, but fat-shaming at the gym is really bad, like counterproductive even.

From the way this fag looks he's getting exactly what he wants... attention

why is it that whenever retards hate someone they instantly jump to "he's a pedophile?"

Did Milo hurt your feelings? Pussy.

I think he'll jump the shark with maneuvers like this. Half of the people actually listening to what he has to say look like the walrus he's making fun of.

Fuck off satan, I see blonde haired niggers all the time

This

I'm not even a milo "hater" - I agree with some of his views. But tbh this bothers me more than the shit he said about pedophilia.

What are talking about "when people hate people they call them peadophiles" he was fucking caught on film defending a peadophile. Sick of edgy little alt right fags who talk about fake news but are just as easily led as the far left. You are all faggots and you're lack of critical thinking is what's gonna cause the world to fall apart.

he dinndu nuffin
he's a provocateur and as you can see it's working

I didn't even know he existed until yesterday. I have no significant feelings for him one way or another.

They were talking about men, not apes.

could anyone give me a rundown?

Caught on film? It was a fucking interview, done a year ago...and it's been online ever since. It was a 6 minute clip of a 2+ hour interview. He misspoke when he said young boy to refer to a 17 year old but other than that this entire thing is retarded as fuck.

i never said that all blonde haired men are aryans. i said that aryan men have blonde hair.

Milo is the homosexual equivalent of uncle Ruckus. If he wasn't a flamboyant faggot, he'd be nothing. He knows this and that's why he capitalises on it.

Hope the fag gets aids.

At least the fat dude is fucking trying.

What fucking chance do fat people have if they get made fun of at the gym?? Does he not fucking realise that he's the reason why they won't go to the gym in the first place? How can his "shaming" be at all helpful if he's shaming someone that is actually trying to improve themselves?

A bunch of fat triggered fucks in here.

>he's a provocateur and as you can see it's working

The problem with provoking is that you might eventually go to far. Also I don't think he was provoking. He really is a sick queer.

Wrong fag.... He just did a podcast with Joe rogan where he basically said he's okay with priest fucking boys.

For real, this.
>making fun of people actually trying
Nothing triggers me more

this
as always they take a small clip, twist it out of context, then act like they are hitler

he has apologized and regrets the words he used, he has also spoken out against pedophiles on multiple occasions reporting against them in his past.
but hey whatever you gotta keep telling yourself to feel superior and the one fighting a righteous battle, keep attacking peoples character and not their arguments.

No. You are a liar. If you had actually seen the clip he clearly says that when he was 14 he was molested and that there was nothing wrong with it. And then tried to insinuate the interviewer has looked at young girls and got aroused, saying it as if it's normal.

because in this case, he is one

He defended child molestation by stating that there are young people capable of giving consent. Because of his comments, he lost a 250k book deal.

Just because he wanted to be violently fucked as a kid doesn't mean he fully understood that 'relationships' that have massive age-gap dynamics (such as that between a pedo and a child) are almost inherently dominated by the older party, and what the risks of having sex like this are.

He honestly just comes across as someone who hasn't fully emotionally developed, and that his edgy 15 year-old mentality hasn't developed any further, only his public speaking skills have.

I've heard about this before, but I'm not really a Milo-ite... What did he say about pedophilia that has everyone so up in arms?

Is what Milo does supposed to be comedy? He's not funny, he's like a newfag trying really hard to troll. Is this supposed to be social commentary because I'm not sure his message is sound. He's a pathetic tryhard.

He kinda made his following here in the early days because he wasn't nearly as toxic and everyone likes a good "feminist BTFO" video.

Then he gained general "fame" in the alt-right and just ramped up everything terrible about himself to 200%.

Shame really, he could've been great.

I agree with Milo that the dude is a fat sack of shit but good thing he's doing something about it. Though, he could work a little harder

Because calling him homophobic or a racist doesn't work.

I have a solid dislike bordering on disgust for fatties.. I'm not talking like a few extra pounds, but like legit fat, I judge them for ever allowing themselves to get that far and honestly think it is a reflection of the person they are on the inside. That being said if they're at the gym they get a temporary pass. If they're trying i can respect that.
I would throw a barbell at his bitch ass face.

Obviously.

I've seen him on Sup Forums all the time, which makes sense considering he's edgy. But I've never had an interest in him because he lays it on a little too thick.

He was talking about his experiences being a victim of child abuse by his priest. He went on about how he was sexually mature at that age, and how he was OK with it after all that happened. He cracked a joke about how he gave better head because of the experience and now everyone is saying he supports child sex. I'm neutral in the stance as of yet though, I gotta see everything on this topic before I can say much

>Though, he could work a little harder
How do you know he could be working harder?

It might not look like he's doing anything in the still photo, but pretty much everyone takes breaks between sets. He probably needs to take them more frequently due to the fact that he's massively out of shape.

Dude Milo is better then you.

I see where you're coming from. It's in our nature to judge one another because we all have an instict to care for our species whether we deny it or not. There are some people that are too far gone and a lot of people choose to be the way they are. But as humans we should cheer one another on for wanting to better outselves.

Unless you're on Sup Forums.

milo is a filthy turd burglar who gets off on trumps fecal fumes

I knew someone would ask that question

Because it's a fair question.

Just curious, anyone have a link to the original thing that Milo was in where he said this pedophilia stuff? I want to see it for myself rather than see countless news articles talking about it.

Fat shaming works. But when it has started working, its no need to do it any more. Unless they give up, then u gotta start again. Telling someone they suck is the best motivator.

I asked it because it's somewhat weird that you'd have empathy for someone working out (which is good), but still find a way to imply that they're not trying.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT CUCKHOLD AND HAVE SELF-RESPECT.

check'd

Thats not their real hair color.
Its gold spray the rappers put on their pubes to worship supreme god of all realms involving black people JESSE JACKSON THE EMPEROR OF BLACKIES

>worships an attention whore faggot
>call others cuckolds with no self respect
How does Milo dick taste, faggot?