>user i think i am gonna try to be with that guy
>i just froze with my phone in my hand
>don't even know how to respond
>but didn't you stopped talking?
>well
>that guy has literally wrote in his FB bio 150 animes watched
>i just lost a girl to a weeb
>not even good ones

She is the first girl i thought about in this way, i don't even think about her in a sexual way.
I just want to be with her.

Should i just consider suicide at this point?

suicide? nope. move on. you're young. keep going.

Talk to for half a year, and make no move. You have no reason to whine, you played yourself.

This

this is also true. be more assertive user. now get yourself some ass

>i just lost a girl to a weeb
I guess she was trash and you dodged a bullet then, be happy and move on

Dud get you balls to drop and make a move. and if he is a fucking weeb you are a total loser.

Suicide is the worst way out dude.
There's a lot more to experience in life. Including other girls. You'll meet them. And they'll be fun too.
Trust me on this. And all other human beings who fell in love multiple times in their lifes.

It's heartbreak. You will get over it.

>The only way to punish a woman is to deny her the attention she craves

Go full on ghost mode. Don't initiate conversation in any way, shape or form whatsoever.
Her mother died? Tough shit.
She wants to talk? You're busy.
She tried to an hero? Try again.

Come off as busy and never reply to any inquiry. She will be all over you at the first sign of trouble.

I dunno can't you just find the guy and hit him with a beer bottle and walk the fuck away. Then when you get arrested act like its her fault your in trouble because she was talking to some trap that watches anime while debating what gender he identifies as. Or rape them both

This. You waited way too long to even consider doing anything more than talking

this op
how she gonna know you wann fuck?
you gotta make moves.
fuck hints and shit, people aren't psychic

Test

This.

Fuck that cunt bag

Wait until 7th grade. Before that, no girl is worth suicide

Yea op these things happen to literally everyone from time to time

Not to mention you can still be in a relationship or duck her if you want. The playing field is just different now

Still punch him though

You friend-zoned yourself. It doesn't matter who is the better dude. She got in your head somehow and that dude got into her head. Get noticed, ignore bitches, get pussy. You'll find they're all the same.

Basic psychology: pretend they're a cat and you have a mouse on a string. You gotta get the cat to notice the mouse and then keep it away from the cat so it wants it more. Only in this case, the mouse is your dick.

So dangle my dick in front of their face and hope they bite?

Nice.

If this is enough for you to contemplate suicide then yes, do it. Remove yourself from the gene pool immediately. I'm assuming you're young correct? You're going through that "emotional" phase we all go through when young, where every little thing makes us feel like the world is going to end, where we feel so pathetically sorry for ourselves. Oh how horrible my life is! While billions of other people are swimming through shit for the scraps of food left by others and being happy for it. You'll grow up one day and realize how pathetic you were at this point.

The point is that this stage of your life exists for a reason, to weed the emotionally strong from the week. Either you power through it or you succumb and end it yourself.

Go for it OP, end it all. Please.