Do you support Trump as President?

Do you support Trump as President?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/511928.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o57Pr0vc3BE
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/democrats_are_losing_control_of_black_americans.html
commondreams.org/views/2016/11/23/yes-democratic-party-did-abandon-working-class
washingtonexaminer.com/pew-whites-christians-fleeing-democratic-party/article/2601647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I support him as a frustrated orange.

sure better than a feminazi or blacklivematter idiots and all the white guild bullshit

One time I made poopy in toilet, I named 'er Corbay. I picked up Corbay out of the toilet to notice the poopy smelled good. I took a bite and Bill Gates became leader of Dickworld.

This

im european, so yes. he provides good entertainment

>white guild

Where do I sign up, user?

The white house is in complete disarray, and Trump is bouncing off the walls with one crazy policy after another, which all end up being shot down because they're illegal.

Add to this the "Russian connection" investigations, and all of the marches against him.

Things are completely out of control for Trump and the republicans.

He is doing everything he said he was going to do.

Trump, in his first month, has spent roughly 12 MILLION dollars, sending his family around the world to take care of his business assets (sending his son(s) to Trump projects overseas and the like).
Oh, by the way, all funded by TAXPAYERS.

All hail, the most corrupt US President in history.

Comparatively, Obama spent that on an average year of travel.

Grounds to impeach, methinks. Hurry up and get it done.

No, he's a fucking faggot and his followers are supremely cucked.

Hes a jewlover

Trump's failed on every policy he's tried to sign into law.

>immigration? nope. courts say no way.
>wall? lol no. GOP says no way.
>tax reform? no. Trump's too busy whining about inauguration crowd size.

This is fantastic. Trump destroyed himself, and is in the process of making the GOP look like the laughing stock of the world.

>trump commits espionage for Russia
>gop's silent
>trump's actively spying for Russia
>gop's silent.

2018. The year the Left finally takes over for good.
>impeaches trump
>Dem wins in 2020
>gop is done.

Liberals just keep winning.... I'm getting sick of winning! WOOHOOOO!!

Trips says get him impeached.

Kek is really turning against trump, i wonder what he did to garner His ire?

Nah fuck white people for the most part

Lol niggers thinking they actually matter.

Tell me with a straight face that you think those gorillas are our equals. Infact they are for the most part the reason why the country is fucked. If not now then in few years.

In case you haven't noticed Trump's presidency is falling apart. He took on the media and thought he could win. It turns out that he was clearly mistaken. Now the republican party is beginning to split, as many fall away from showing support for Trump. He will have an extremely hard time recovering from this and quite frankly is headed towards impeachment. The GOP may be able to recover if people jump ship fast enough over the next couple of weeks, but even still they will be the minority in power for a long time to come because of this.

He was checking your trips you fucking newfag, not arguing with you. Lurk moar. Better yet, go back to r/thedonald

He is the best thing to happen to comedians, reporters, journalist and anyone in the media, so basically he kept one of his promises giving people jobs.
I really think he is batshit insane do, have you guys been tired of so much winning ?

>Infact they are for the most part the reason why the country is fucked

Wrong! White people were in charge, white people fucked it up. It's time to give voice to the minorities in this country, and for white people to shut the fuck up. They've had their day, and they totally butchered it. The sun doesn't shine on the same dogs ass all the time. If you're white, then let others have a voice, and shut your fucking mouth for awhile.

Holy shit, pure autism

“What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand, or so dangerous that, even if the people could understand it, it could not be released because of national security…. This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remoter.”
—Milton Mayer, They Thought They Were Free: The Germans, 1933-45
press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/511928.html

Of course I do, He's triggering leftist all day long and deporting wetbacks.

I support a creamy, warm log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole

Put it this way. I think he is the POTUS. I'm not a fan of him, but not against him either since he is to some extent the voice of the proletariat in the US and that is a voice that needs to be heard.

The marches against him is really just saying "we don't want a democracy if this is the result, we will take over the power". Here comes the aristocracy...

Ivanka was an anchor-baby. Melania was an undocumented alien working illegally in the US.

underrated post

>that is a voice that needs to be heard

Wrong. He is the voice of white supremacists crying about immigrants and minorities. They have had their day and didn't do a good job at all. It's time for a change, and time to let others be heard.

damn.
Best answer there.

>white people fucked up
>time for minorities to take over
Kek, with this language you are instigating a race war. Whether intentional or not.

>methinks

Yes. He will destroy the Great Satan without a shot being fired.

nah ive spoken to a lot of the they want voter reform:

ban gerrymandering
alternate vote
better ballot access for third parties

>being dumb enough to actually believe that Muslims are a threat, and Russia isn't.

Obama already got him dumb fuck.

Nah, I don't see him as performing the job well.

Do I have seething hatred for him and call him a cheeto etc? No. But do I see him being a good president, even later on? No, I don't think he has the capability to control himself.

>implying white people havent fought a cold race war against nonwhites for decades

lol you only call it war when they fight back

Myopic ignorant dipshit

I hate Trump too but Ivanka is not Melania's daughter, nigga.

Prefer him over the alternative cunt any day of the week.

>He is the voice of white supremacists
Nope, he is the voice of the proletariat that has been losing their jobs due to either immigration or outsourcing. These people need their fucking jobs or they will be worthless. The coal states, the rust belt, etc. These are the states that drove the country before, and now because of the companies decision they have been left in the dust and nobody in politics have listened to them. They need to stand up because they are the bottom of the bottom. These people need a voice or you are neglecting what your country was build around.
If they wanted that they should still accept the results of the vote based on the rules that was set up and accepted long before the candidates for each sides were chosen.
If they want to change that it is fine, but why are there so many signs saying "not my President"?
I said you are instigating group mentality of us vs them when it in reality is the elite bunching us up in groups to fight with each other so they can run off with all the money. Whether it be over sexuality, race, religion, opinions or whatever, they don't care as long as they benefit.

I dont see where he said that melania was ivankas mother, sounds like youre making it up to be argumentative

He has a lot of ideas I like, if he could only focus his attention. His half-baked press conferences and late night Tweets aren't doing himself any favors.

>methinks
And therein lies the rub. It's not what you or I think are Mein Drumpf's "high crimes and misdemeanors while in office" that matter. It's Congress that will have to return a true bill of impeachment and that's not likely to happen as long as the Republicans claim Fearless Leader as one of their own.

yfw everyone else in the world thinks Trump is the best president we've had in the last 2 decades.

No, but I am happy Cuntlery didn't get in

Most of the us vs them stuff i hear is from poor whites who certainly arent members of the international elite

I mean dont you remember the internet bile from the obama years?

Are you retarded?

Why would I even do such a thing on the internet?

>citation needed

Actually dont bother, this is just plain bullshit

Ahahaha no we don't. We're universally laughing at you.

>methinks
Obama did far worse than Trump has yet still remained in office.

President Trickledown can take a long, lingering suck on the snotty end of my fuckstick.

Do I support every word spoken by him? No. Do I occasionally agree with his decisions? Yes. Do I feel like rioting and destroying communities is okay because I disagree with a democratic election? No. Do I live in America? Nah, I'm cucked as fuck

>Tea party
>The fanatics like antifa, the anarcho-communists
The tea party was relatively organised and still fanatical. The fact that the populace is so uneducated that these groups are allowed to rise is beyond me. I guess this is what you get when you have shit president after shit president since Nixon getting into power...

Trump is really just the next president in the line. Whether he stands for the people to some extent is what we are waiting to see properly. At least he is trying to live up to what he says, in comparison to Obama and Bush.

This user knows what's up

na

of course
only losers dont

True. But you may take each statement separately, without any causal nexus. And we might take the idea a step further to ask if The Donald is even Ivanka's father. His hypersexualized personality is hiding either erectile dysfunction or latent homosexuality.

Trumps appointees are going to ruin the economy and the environment

I give you guys 3 years before the goldman sachs appointees nuke the economy again

>Finds out is wrong
>Quickly changes subject

>Trumps appointees

That's exactly why many of them haven't been approved yet. Congress won't accept them, so he's going to have to pick more acceptable people or let congress choose.

shut up jew im never wrong

rofl the goldman sachs guys are definitely getting in, its not like theres anyone besides bernie and warren who doesnt suck wall streets dick and gently tongue their anus

My dubs say he's impeached before year 2

It'll happen anyway, it didn't need your gay dubs.

Also checkem

So what? It's not a competition. They're both war-criminals.

Obama got a Nobel peace prize and set off a bomb every twenty minutes he was in office. In his first month, Cheeto-in-Chief sends SEAL Team 6 to shoot an eight-year-old US citizen who then takes two hours to bleed to death.

Nobody noticed Obama's outrages because he hypnotized everyone with his fingers. Lots of people noticed the Cheeto because he can hypnotize only the most easily led of the country.

Complete rubbish.
Donald has achieved nothing but signing some papers, that probably will never go anywhere; NOTHING.
Obama killed an enemy of state, saved the auto industry, and attempted to bring America up to first world standards by introducing universal healthcare. Unfortunately, America does not have the experience to run such new ideas, and the idea is currently floundering. Just need to get some people from an enlightened country to fix it up methinks.
Marking high fructose corn syrup as toxic waste and banning Monsanto products would do a lot to reduce health bills from obesity and cancer treatments too.
All said and done, Trump has only been in office a very short term. Who knows how much worse it can get, he is already fleecing TAX money to fund his business.

This is such a retarded post, you niggers keeping talking about how bad trump is but you fucking lost to him, you fags will never win because you're all losers who can't do shit but wave signs. I bet you faggots could've made a difference if you even got up to vote but you didn't even do that.

yes because i dont live in the us

Anti-Trump Protester Shredded Live on Air

"I Made the Mistake of Taking You Seriously"

youtube.com/watch?v=o57Pr0vc3BE [Remove]

Can't even verbalize or say why they're protesting or what they stand for and he's IN CHARGE of the protest

>implying that because thousands of uninformed idiots are walking around and REEEing, their "cause" is justified

Kek, you ask anyone of these kids point blank why they're protesting and they don't actually know.

>I bet you faggots could've made a difference if you even got up to vote but you didn't even do that.
Tell me again who won the popular vote?

nb4
>muh 3 million illegals meme

See
We're all typing as slowly as we can and still you can't seem to keep up!

also funded Isis fucked up the middle east.
incited faggotry by letting homos marry, and made a lot of fucking genders confusing the young.

I support Trump

>President of the US spends some money
>CLEARLY GROUND FOR IMPEACHMENT!

wuuuut?

"Alternative facts"

Seconding

I love Trump

fuck yeah. voted for him & the son of a bitch actually pulled it off.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>He took on the media and thought he could win

How has he lost exactly?

>The republican party is splitting while support falls

Proof? If anything, the democratic party is the one losing support.

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/democrats_are_losing_control_of_black_americans.html

commondreams.org/views/2016/11/23/yes-democratic-party-did-abandon-working-class

washingtonexaminer.com/pew-whites-christians-fleeing-democratic-party/article/2601647

Whites, blacks, working class...most major demographics are completely abandoning Democrats because they don't agree with their failed policies and "muh gender" bullshit but keep trying to push your propaganda, we're all just laughing at you.

The good thing about Trumph is that we finally have something to laugh about Americans that they can actually understand.

Learn to read. The Important part is:
HE USED PUBLIC MONEY (TAX DOLLARS) TO FUND HIS PRIVATE BUSINESS (BY FLYING HIS FAMILY AROUND THE WORLD AND PAYING FOR THEIR STUPIDLY EXPENSIVE HOTEL STAYS)

Tell me again the last time the popular vote alone decided an election in the US? Oh right, never.

>christfags, blacks, the working class
>major demographics
pick one

>oh shit I got called out on my bullshit
>TIME TO MOVE THE GOAL POSTS

Proof? Source?

>WAAAA he flew his family around a few times

And so did Obama...and Bush....and Clinton before him?

>to fund his private business
Show me any source where he flew someone from his family on Air Force 1 to specifically conduct a private business deal. We'll wait. :^)

not really, no

I didn't move any goalposts, I'm just a random guy you weren't talking to but you sound like a severely misinformed and uneducated idiot still whining about the popular vote.

Christians (protestants and catholics), blacks, and the working class aren't major demographics in the US and pandered to in every election? THIS is precisely why you idiots lost the election, you clearly don't not live in reality. You are detached, delusional, and you think the majority of the country somehow agrees with degenerate faggots and trannies. Time for you to finish up that tall glass of the Real World. You lost. Liberalism is dead.

The difference is those presidents werent using tax dollars to benefit their private business because all those presidents divested themselves of their businesses

Its a conflict of interest. Trump should be working for us, not stealing our money to work for himself. Its indicative of corruption and an investigation should be done to discern exactly what wrongdoings he's guilty of when he betrayed the american people by using government funds to benefit his private business

fuk u they will

goldman wanted hitlery