Why is people against weed?

Why is people against weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
somacolorado.com/difference-smoking-vaping-marijuana/
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know. I live in the middle of weed and moonshine country. People are chill as fuck.

there is no reported deaths, and compared to alcohol it seems pretty fucking dope tbh

because our society needs accidental deaths from drunks and people instituitionilizied for being alcoholics instead of giving people a drug that your body literally has receptors in your brain for. also they want you to smoke ciggerettes not weed, lung cancer not happiness. remember that. fucking remember that kids

because they've feeding us lies about it for more than 70 years.

jesus fucking christ thats fucked

Because people say "Why is people against weed" Instead of "Why are people against weed"

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT CUCKHOLD AND HAVE SELF-RESPECT.

This

The only people who smoke marijuana are liberals.

Because it makes users so smug about how it's so much healthier than other drugs and how people who haven't done it havn't enlightened their minds

well fuck me

>the weed doesn't damage your lungs meme
I'm 100% legalization of heroin, coke, weed, everything.

However, weed burns 100x+ hotter than cigarettes do. Also one marijuana cigarette is equal to appx. 20 cigarettes in terms of damage it does to your lungs.

You can argue people smoke weed much less than cigarettes, but some stoners do about the same.

So, stop saying stupid things and spout facts when you say good things about weed. It'll go a lot longer in the actual debate to legalize things. It sounds like you're all uneducated and it hurts the movement.

Vote libertarian. One libertarian President means many things will legalize.

I blaze and I voted conservative

I like its high.

What like how it cures every cancer?
How it's not addictive?
How you can quite any time?
How you spent the money on electric?
How you can drive better stoned?

Nothing against weed. But there are much better drugs our there. Maybe not as safe, but way better.

I know several 70 plus old people that still smoke weeed everyday yet they all say "just dont smoke the ciggerettes boy!" im not saying your wrong but I have physical proof of people being better off on weed then ciggs, look up CBD receptors also.

Smoke is bad for your lungs no matter what....

BUT this:
>weed burns 100x+ hotter than cigarettes do. Also one marijuana cigarette is equal to appx. 20 cigarettes in terms of damage
Is absolute bullshit, old days meme, dont be an idiot

This is true but I could also argue that weed mixes perfectly with almost all of them so it has a special place.

This is 100% bullshit. Weed burns way slower and at lower temp than tobacco. Which is the reason why you want to add tobacco to wet weed so it burns stronger.

this. fucking cmon guys get your shit together! im the original poster from this

They're ignorant.

Stoners once again denying the facts without providing counter evidence. Never trust a stoner, they will bullshit non stop to defend the holy herb.

dubs of truth

also this

Everyone's different. What would cause one person lung cancer after 40 years of smoking cigarettes or whatever may cause one person to be in perfect health. My mom's 78. Smoked every day well before I was a kid even, and is in good health.

Explain that?

They are?

Because it's an escape from reality and a subconscious admittance that you are not satisfied with your life and instead of improving it clear minded you'd rather take aid of a substance to alter yourself. Like taking the easy way out.

Becouse prohibition, becouse in minds of some people, if its illegal its automaticly bad ...

calm down, u old fart

just accept evidence modern science/medicine provides

What the fuck is wrong with you. Just think for a min about how you actually smoke weed.

You inhale it 100% straight into your lungs. You don't puff it, let the smoke sit in your mouth a half second, then inhale to your lungs. You make that sucking in sound when you hit a joint, STRAIGHT into your lungs.

Bronchii are effected by heat. Weed smoke is hotter than cigarette smoke. Do the math.

>2017
>Not vaporizing

dude im not saying your wrong just wrong with your numbers "20 ciggs. etc" you need to look into both side before you start an argument broski.

? What the fuck is this person even talking about

Does it? Think about how you inhale stoner logic faggot.

If you want to change anything you can't use liberal logic and just dismiss everything as untrue if you want to change anything. So what if what I'm saying is completely u true as you say. A lot of people against weed think it's true. You need some scientific logic to debate that and make people believe otherwise. Don't ever just say no its not unless you know for sure and can point to facts.

I smoke it using a bong, howboudat?

*are

That's why.

Idk how else to explain what I said in a more perfectly understandable post. Try reading again maybe? It's pretty straight forward. You inhale weed different than cigarettes. Think about it and come back. Let me know when you get it.

yes.

already been bullied for that one mate

With that logic you cant even use a sauna. Get fucked retard

Would definitely be less hot than a joint, however that's a lot of smoke to be inhaling at once. Cannot be healthy either way. There are no studies really on bong stuff, but there was a study done on heat and effects on bronchii a long time ago. This is why smoking weed from a joint is worse than a cigarette.

Saunas don't put out black smoke. If there was no ventilation going from the fire burning the sauna, it'd be a lot worse than both cigs and weed. Probably would suffer from co2 and oxygen deprivation in a matter of seconds otherwise.

Probably the funniest stoner logic I've heard ina while. Ty. I actually lold out loud

>You inhale it 100% straight into your lungs
because when u smoke smoke tobacco, it doesnt go straight to the lungs, right?

also, reminder tobacco smokers smoke like 15 cigarettes per day.
Cannabis smokers sometimes dont even smoke a full joint in a day, or smoke in bongs/pipes.

also, tobacco kills like 7000000 persons each year. Cannabis never killed anyone in like 8000+ years.

So you are a really important dumb fuck. please stfu, gtfo, kys

It causes niggah grammer.
>is people...
>are people...
Kys

Weed is nothing like what you see on tv and movies. It's calm and enlightening. It makes you focused on whatever you're doing, it makes you humble, it makes you want to love your friends more, it makes food taste better, it makes sex feel better. It makes me look at myself and focus on what I need. And it keeps your insecurities away. I used to hate weed, I thought it made people lazy and stupid. And then all I had to do was smoke a little of it. People who are lazy will be lazy no matter what. Same goes for stupid people.

winrar

Former President Nixion /thread

>if you think weeds bad just try a sauna
Can this be new meme now?

rekt

someone needs to screencap this shit for the good of the human race.

>because when u smoke smoke tobacco, it doesnt go straight to the lungs, right?
NO! It doesn't. Think about how you smoke a cigarette. You suck in the smoke. You let it rest in your mouth for a second. THEN inhale it.

Mock smoking an invisible cigarette right now please. Then mock smoke an invisible joint. Maybe then you can get the connection. Tell me if you don't get it. Seriously. It bugs me that you don't get what I'm saying.

Nice b8 m8

Makes people lazy/unmotivated

>also, tobacco kills like 7000000 persons each year. Cannabis never killed anyone in like 8000+ years.
I'd heavily argue that many of those cigarette smokers also smoked weed a lot of their years so can't just use that stat.

It costs a lot of hard earned money that could be used to further ones education or upgrade their living situation in general
It's sad watching poor people sell all their stuff

see

Samefag

Seriously screenshot this post and post here

Wew lad, that's a nice b8 u got there

Literally retarded

theres always that one straight edge retard that just doesnt see the pixcture yet. were rootin for ya bud. were rootin for ya

It couldn't be further from bait, pal. Holy shit stoner s are dumb.

In my experience there are vast amounts of republican southerners who smoke discreetly and are just total hipocrits

Yup. And drinking makes everyone sing karaoke, get in fights and throw up on themselves.

platinum post my friend

Then......
Why dont we just take over?
Kill everyone that wants opression?

Honest question. Why?
Why not just do it?

I ldont have enough gas to burn the whole country to ash. Thats why for me. It would be like billionsof dollars for enoigj diesle fuel

Don't worry pal. Rule 101 of stoner logic is anything that is even slightly critical of weed or the stoner lifestyle is bait

Drinking has caused me to get in fights and throw up on myself before
Never Kareoke though
Not even once

Ive never done any of those while drunk. I throw up occasionally but its on the ground or in the toilet.

only valid reason in this thread. Herb is expensive when you're smoking every day.
Maybe motivation too but I can do stuff whilst high, and not smoking doesn't make me more inclined to do constructive things - it's just more boring when i'm being a lazy shit.

Congrats on being only mostly a cliche? I smoke weed everyday and I have a degree, a job and a farm that takes motivation to keep up.

I don't actually generalize, just pointing out the retardedness.

Im glad manage to only throw up in the toilet and on Sup Forums threads about marijuana. It was a goof

I'll bite the bait.

Seems like you have no clue how a sauna works user. The only kind of ventilation it could have, would just prevent unneeded moisture from getting trapped.

Actually before 20th century Russian and Latvian people ( maybe some other nationality too ) had thses bathhouses (idk if there's a direct translation)that were smoked up and then, the smoke was quickly ventilated from there. Basically what you got is a super sterile place where they washed and made birth to children.

Because uneducated worthless fucks like you advocate it.

Becoz OP eats cok

because everyone is put on airplane mode and told to "just do whats right" people are taught that all these things that are put in motion obviously to keep us and our numbers in line are "the way it is" and we will never be able to get enough people because the sheep way of joining the army is embedded into their minds from school and call of duty and media views etc. The best thing you can do bud is just do what you want, know whats just going to huyrt you and dont do it, tell your friends not to, be the change have some god damn integrity because thats what were lacking. I lost my bestfriend of 14 years to a shotgun blast to the head because I didnt realize my actuality, I didnt realize I was doing the same wrong things he was doing to the point where we would just party it up with beer, heroin, pills, anything and we thought we were invincible. In loving memory of my homeboy I must tell you all, be true to yourself and dont let the system eat you alive. much love a random spectator and also the guy who originally posted this

>why is stoners so dumb?

I don't smoke it but I'm not against it. I just hate the huge influx of retarded stoner faggots coming to Washington these days. Fuck off, we're full.

It's not weed people are against, it's morons like this guy people are against.

Weed man 420 blaze it cures cancer and make u smrt

Sounding like you're the one with no facts or evidence and are just making assumptions based on stuff you may know. Get some sources and actual statements then come back.

I wonder if you're the same butthurt that post in tattoo threads or any other thread really. Do you post anything constructive or just shitposts?

Ah sweeping generalizations for the win. Dumbass. Just because you "dunt liek te libruls" doesn't mean that you can shoehorn it in like that

This is some high-quality shit post. What is incorrect? Do you actually think alcohol hadas problems then weed? Why don't drinkers piss you off? They throw up on the street, damage bars every night.

Don't actually reply, your obviously trolling it biased.

Weed definitely does some damage to the lungs. All smoke does. Maybe weed is less damaging/carcinogenic than tobacco, sure, but it's far from a fresh breath of air or anything like that

somacolorado.com/difference-smoking-vaping-marijuana/

One of the countless articles/info showing the difference of heat ranges. It proves higher heat is bad for your bronchii.

This should prove, to your dumb stoner ass, Joint smoke is worse for your bronchii than cigarettes because of the heat difference. F it doesn't idk what else to tell you.

Im not trying to troll you though. It's true.

Agreed. As someone who smokes everyday, anyone who thinks weed has no negative health effect is an idiot to me. Someone who thinks weed is more damaging then cigs or alcohol is retarded though.

Most stoners don't think smoking weed is healthy or neutral. It's just a better alternative. If you're straight edge and don't overeat, then congrats, you might be in the top percentile for health, if you're lucky cause health doesnt work that way.

I get the exact opposite from weed

If any drinker constantly ranted on about his drinking and told everyone that would listen that alcohol is better than everything else and can cure liver cancer and regrow your brain, if hate them equally.

Unfortunately it's only stoners that crap on like that.

Your compulsion to defend weed made you not even grasp the point I made of people not being against the drug itself, but the people that embody it as a lifestyle

Only makes a difference if you roll with thick and bad papers, most smoke in glass so you're really talking about a very rare case. If you roll weed in cigar paper for a blunt the weed can give you cancer as well!

>How you can drive better stoned?
pls don't be that guy

>cure cancer
yeah...but that's been proven in a lab, user, and that IS a big deal

During prohibition it was talked about constantly. But whatever, people want to have a conversation about why something shouldnt be illigal and you take it as annoying. Fine, stop listening then. Not that you will, since most of this hate is just people loveing to hate others.

Wut aboot edibuls dood

Stick with the straw man, this is a shitstorm not a rational conversation.

It has never cured cancer.
It has killed cancer cells in a lab.
So does bleach.
Bleach is miracle medicine

You're proving my point.
Stoners spout nonsense they heard or read but don't really understand.

Stoners are fuxkhead and nobody likes them.but other stoners.
People that smoke weed are just general people

It's like the difference between niggers and black people

cheesespin.net/
my people isn't against weed

This thread has nothing to.do with legalization.
Smoke more and get more smrter user

Some next level retarded.
>I wasn't talking about stoners I'm talking about niggers

Just be honest and say you hate smokers faggot.

Every stoner ity has made the argument why it should be legal, not why you or anyone should smoke. No one gives a shit if someone smokes, only that they are not the type to call the police for trying to relax after work.

Because they are american. Not stoners

For sure Sup Forumsro. I smoke 3-4 times a week and I do what I can to counteract it. Cardio, lifting, getting enough to eat of the right things.