DO NOT ALLOW TRUMP TO BE RIDICULED BY FAKE NEWS LIKE THIS. DOWNVOTE THESE VIDEOS:

DO NOT ALLOW TRUMP TO BE RIDICULED BY FAKE NEWS LIKE THIS. DOWNVOTE THESE VIDEOS:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9_fw6j13s0

youtube.com/watch?v=QbN4QGhrkxg

I'm upvoting every fucking one I find and instructing my network to do the same.

Fuck you. You all deserve to be ridiculed. Go suck chump's tiny cock.

>my network

typical.

I suspect you are seeking the opposite effect and want to drive traffic to these videos

>upvoting.
die

no faggot, downvote them. fucking shills jesus

Choke on the next cock you suck.

Oops - not the one you're currently sucking. Give yourself 5 minutes and choke on the NEXT one.

fuck you guys hats arent allowed in school

>i'm a fag who voted for a fat fucking piece of shit because i've got daddy issues.

typical

I come back to Sup Forums and you trumptards and libfags are still at it? FFS this shit doesn't even matter.

big deal, when I was in HS, you stood a good chance of getting punched for wearing a Philly Eagles cap. Besides you have to be some beta sperglord to wear political shit to school.

Two likes from me, senpai

When your head's as far up your shit tunnel as yours is, I doubt anything matters much to you.

Literally naked political repression.

OP when he was 8 yo

And what exactly about my post gives you the impression that you can accurately gauge how far my head is implanted within my poopshooter?

Jesus guy. Go outside for an hour.

>implying Sup Forumstards go outside

Isn't this victim blaming? Oh wait he's a white male so his institutional power makes that impossible. Thank God we can move forward on this issue.

>walk to school with my cool new cap, spreading love through positive messages.
>a fascist walks up to me and tells me he hates my cap.
>try reassure him I mean nothing but love for america
>the fascist gets angry and starts beating me up.
>It hurts, but my wish still stands.
>I try to do the right thing and rapport this incident to the dean instead of being blind to hatred.
>the dean looks at me, eyes fixated on my red cap.
>the room is silent for a moment.
>silence is broken with the deans voice echoing through the room.
>"your kind ain't welcome here boi, you're suspended!"
>I swallow sadness, my future is gone.
>I walk home and I throw my red cap in the trash.
>"All I wanted was to make america great again" I whisper to myself as I cry myself to sleep.
>I never believed in love ever again.

triple dubs

I don't wear my hat anymore either. It has a blood stain because some guys jumped me when I was walking home from class.

Had to get stitches because they actually stomped me and my eyebrow busted open on the curb.

sad report to trump