hewillnotdivide.us/
deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/buitenland/1.2898178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its the same with a big gay watch or a gold chain,
It's supposed to signify wealth.

because we condition them to be to keep them in their place

this doesn't make any fucking sense.
who do you condition?

through advertising and entertainment black people are conditioned to spend their money on shoes and "style" constantly trying to 1 up each other and never save money or work together to better their situation

Hating on peoples socially acceptable and pretty normal hobbies is autistic lmao, why do you do what you do? Why do you care about what you care about? Everyone has different hobbies and interests lol

As opposed to you whities who blow through your "muh NEET bucks" on video games, anime, and pokemon cards am i rite

Because running away from crimes and the police is serious business.

They're women.

hey pal, i didn't ask the question, i just answered it. don't be mad at me that your shitty race can't get over tribalism

That's because shoes are the most complicated forms of transportation that a nigger can understand how to use

Apes and other primates are known to mimic human behavior. They just want to be like us really, don't judge.

You're pretty much right.

However, I'd add that they need them to get to the fucking bus, which takes them to the welfare office.

Because they have no souls.

I was listening to a podcast and this black guy said it's because usually the ones obsessed with them grew up in shitholes and having nice things especially shoes shows that they themselves aren't poor dirty people since it acts like a status symbol

Jesus Christ, you mean to tell me that they can use technology?

simplistic material pleasures amuse monkeys

Because niggers are the human equivalent of kiddie pools. Shallow, materialistic, full of shit and piss.

I like a nice pair of trainers as much as the next man but I prefer to spend all my money on booze and weed.
Not bought a pair of shoes in years.
I guess it doesn't matter when you leave the house once a week.

The elite black athletes and influential black musicians of the 70s and on were recruited as spokesmen for fashion companies, as black employment was being pushed via affirmative action and this led to a new potential market that had formerly not been defined. Blacks were generally distrustful of whites, and marketing to them would require familiarity in a spokesperson. As black kids aspired to become successful, they looked to the model of what success in their community meant; pro athletes or recording artists. Thus, a black pro-athlete or popular black musician was sought after to hawk the fashion lines of companies that otherwise would have no market share capacity. To a community that generally measured success differently than, say, the white community who would spend wealth investing in ways to create more wealth, the black community often spent their wealth displaying their wealth. Clothing and shoes were marketed to this particular community trait.

trainers? what are you? some kinda britfag?

>niggers
>logic

These two things aren't compatible

why are you obsessed with fedoras and knifes?

they're good runners.
Africans aren't known for being good with their arms.

I mean, africa still has mega-fauna. You'd think the africans would have killed them all, but they were unable to do so.

So my point is, they're primative, and focus more on their legs, because their primitive bodies are built for running away from stuff, instead of using their arms and hunting big game down.

i think it resembles their "freedom" ..
back in the day they would have no shoes..
shitty iron chain and would check time by looking at sun

niggers are just happy they can freely nig now

hewillnotdivide.us/

nigger detected..

FUCK off from here.. this ain't place for dirty monkeys

??

what you mean by posting this link user ?

at least I'm spending neet bucks and not sucking the welfare system dry

> knifes
Dumb mudafucka

Because they like sucking a creamy, warm shit log out of Andy Sixx's asshole

they wear out a lot of them because they are always running from the cops, running out of stores with stolen stuff, etc.

Back then, when a master gave shoes to his slave, the slave was free. That's why negroes are obsessed with shoes.

that's harry potter moron

Because (in the States) they have no culture. Slavery obliterated their tribal cultures. Years of enforced poverty and incarceration rendered anything they have left into dust.

Then we rebuilt them as consumers. Absent a father. Absent an education. Absent gainful employment. The only thing a black man has left is to aspire to be like the very few who manage to get famous and wealthy.

They consume in the lack of a true culture. It's the identity we gave them.

Good news whites - this worked so well it's being done to you too. Buy Buy Buy!

Thanks...for past 10 years I thought that there is an F in...
I obviously never wrote in an email...

What you guys think about my opinion ?

I seriously think that niggers like to wear golden big chains because it "reminds" them of slavery..

I mean why the fuck they call themselves "niggas" and its OK but when anyone else will call them a nigga its bad..

>Africans
I'd have assumed you were a troll if we were still in 2008 but I guess you're another retard.

Do you think life in Egyptian suburbs is exactly the same as in most parts of Somalia ?

It's a status symbol. A bit like wearing suits of specific brands in some industries.

Do you talk to people outside your house sometimes ?

>tfw spend more on guns than anime
>tfw can drive and walk around with guns because nobody's ever suspicious

Gee golly I think I'll go vape a big bowl of blue dream in public with a .45 in my coat and not even get a single look of suspicion.

Can't run without shoes, nigga.

not very often as by the end of last year i have moved back to my family town ..
all my friends already left this place

why ? haha

cause they can't afford cars ?

nah, just kidding, but wtf is going on in Aulnay-sous-Bois in Paris ??

"French Police retreats from no-go zones in outskirts of Paris"

report from a very reputable source

Because you don't seem to understand people very much / doesn't have much empathy.

+1 for le pen, sadly

do you think voting le pen would fix any of that ?
How?

Kinda related :
I think legalizing drugs would force the problematic kids to go to school (those who don't, most of the time it's because they think they can make more money from dealing and they're right).
Which would over the years suppress the problematic adults.

Because they know that subservant bois like to sniff their shoes and socks.

because their ancestors weren't allowed to own a pair of shoes

Yes as a matter of fact.

>NEET bucks

I wish I had NEET bucks. I've never had disability checks before.

Wait, isn't that the same as blacks getting welfare?

Long wait at the welfare office today, huh Tyrone?

Stopped reading at "elite black"

Because that's what helps them run from the police

yes but pull up the pants