HOW IN THE FUCK DO I FUCKING KILL RATS IN MORROWIND THAY HAVE NO FUCKIN HITBOXES I SEAR...

HOW IN THE FUCK DO I FUCKING KILL RATS IN MORROWIND THAY HAVE NO FUCKIN HITBOXES I SEAR RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MnhhBoioCI
youtube.com/watch?v=m1IRxTN-_kU
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

swear*

you just keep at it till you git gud (or more likely, there's a fatal bug that stops you from progressing)

this kills the normie

i cant even fuckin hit them my guy

morrowind doesn't care about how well you can aim, it's entirely dependent on your stats, if your skill with a weapon isn't high enough for you to be able to pass an enemies armor/agility then you pretty much wont hit them

fuckin niggers. how do i find side quests that are on my skill level

youtube.com/watch?v=-MnhhBoioCI
Stop being a N'wah

you just keep trying

your skills aren't high enough. keep swinging at the rat till your skills increase and you'll start hitting it more often

did you take the healing ring in the barrel outside the census building? it's good gold too if you don't want to use it
also you should probably just follow the main story and head to balmora to meet caius, it would probably be the smoothest start
honestly i would say google it, i haven't played morrowind in so long that i don't think i could help you with many specifics from the beginning of the game

jesus, just give up already, morrowing clearly isn't for you because you need a game to hold your fucking hand every step of the way

fuk u nigger i waanna learn how to play i like the game so far

This isn't Skyrim. You have to keep swinging until your stats increase and you start hitting things more consistently.

Try not to get surrounded. Oh, and jump everywhere. Constantly. All the time.

thanks theres an assasin that keeps raping my ass what should i do about him run away?

>rightclick
>check major skills
>pick a weapon which corresponds with the highest skill
>keep hitting
>keep missing

just follow these simple steps to do the main quest

youtube.com/watch?v=m1IRxTN-_kU

go see the uninstall wizard and he'll fix all your problems

if you can't kill him just run away

this is the golden rule of the game

ive seen this you fag

kek

then why are you asking basic fucking questions nigger

i dont speedrun nigger

use throwing or shooting weapons

You apparently don't slowrun either since you can't figure out a game this old that isn't hard to decipher.

no i very slowrun

No, you just norun.

i walk

that game was just made in a very fucking stupid way which makes you angry how much potential wasted

except it's the best game in history

cheesespin.net/
most racist site