What do you spend your money on, Sup Forums? Being a single, fat, lonely...

What do you spend your money on, Sup Forums? Being a single, fat, lonely, nerd with a IT job and no GF I have almost everything I want and have spare cash. Maybe I need a new hobby...

What do you do with your money and time?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3f7PtKACuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe this sounds a bit strange, but I'm crafting sextoys.

Do you whittle them from basal-wood?

No, most stuff I make is from stainless steel or aluminum.
But I not only make dildos and plugs but a lot of BDSM stuff like bondage furniture, collars, cuffs...

New vehicle, nice house, healthy food, and save the rest.... wow that's boring

Food and weed. Saving up for a new guitar. Waiting for summer when I get more hours.

Cameras, watches, guitars, leatherwork tools, pens, kitchen knives, bikes

Food, booze, rent, internet, occasional shit from amazon, gas, electricity, meds

I'm lucky enough to have friends that actually don't mind giving me weed without payment as I use it mainly for pain and I'm poor as fuck

Why you in pain?

I mostly just play video games. Occasionally I'll get out for a walk or see a friend

I spend my money on making money.

Rheumatoid arthritis, ilioinguinal nerve entrapment, migraines, epididymal cysts, scoliosis, etc

Basically I have a ton of shit that makes it look like I have lupus but have none of the markers for it show up on tests for it

Spend them on ramen because I'm one god damn poorfag

guns bro. lots and lots of guns. also memberships for rock climbing gyms mma classes and cross fit. id also just get a personal trainer and a nutritionist cause ur fat

I drink and smoke.
A. LOT.

It's never lupus.

Marijuana and food

My truck, whisky, beer, hookers, fishing equipment and fried food.

I have an Big Idea for your Sad life ,
I'm poor You can give all of them for my needs like drinking and gambling till late night AHAH.
Joking , I like it but you can really help someone who suffer from no money . For sure you will find someone :))

What are the symptoms of scoliosis?
I have hashimoto's disease and have some weird shit going in right now.

Kek

I had seen a neurologist when the migraines started and he tested me for lupus but never told me and somehow restricted access to my records and then died so the only way to tell was to do another test.

I hated that guy and his office

I started intermittent fasting and that has helped a lot with migraines but now I have a very unhealthy appetite and go bonkers with an insatiable desire to eat at night. I feel like a goddamn animal and I can't stop it.

I'm a stay at home dad so all my efforts go to the family.

Abnormal curvature of the spine

My sister had it real bad and needed surgery
Nobody mentioned it to me til I was doped up on an operating table during a cystoscopy and the dr noticed I was laying weird

And when it's congenital, it normally a result of either genetics or the mother's diet

In my case it's because of my bulimic-ass mother

I spend my money on twisty puzzles. Rubik's cubes and stuff like that. Most recently bought a 9x9.

Professional cook here
>money
Knives, guitar stuff, good food/wine/brandy, occasionally vidya
>time
I work 60-80 hours a week, so i don't have a ton of free time, but still. I cook a lot at home as well as work, and play guitar, write, read, and play some vidyagaems.

Why are the outer ones extra large?

Booze!

>kitchen knives
My basketball american. What's your favorite you've got so far?

You should try going paleo or at least gluten free. It's helped lower my inflammation a lot.

Stability, the bigger they get the harder they are to keep stable as the core design is exactly the same but it holds way more pieces. It would work if they were all the same size, but the cube would be way more likely to explode and that's not ideal during a solve.

Invest in startups

Gay.

I save it, it just sits there, in a bank account

on rent and food.

when i can on alcohol.

cheesespin.net/
you need to feel this hate to like it

I'm in UK. My personal favourite is my Victorianox 17cm. Wooden handle.

As for money, a common mistake among young professionals is to just let it sit.

Why not some sort of safe investment? Your bank probably offers the option to invest in a pool of investment with some % of return at, say, three months or something, from their webpage.

But otherwise, you aren't actually asking about that. Get therapy and find something you like to make or practice.

Maybe music? Doesn't have to be a traditional instrument, you could pay for classes and meet people if you are in a course with more attendants.

And get therapy.

Why therapy?
I have guitars and piano and I'm pretty good at them. You don't need to spend much to get good.

Because he's sad and lonely and in bad physical condition, and is asking Sup Forums for life advice, which is hitting rock bottom.

He should get therapy.

I am already on a gluten free diet

I have a sort of intolerance for gluten as well as all that other bullshit. Like I'll have diarrhea for 3 days if I so much as lick a sandwich

My immune system is just trying to kill me is all

Everyone can benefit from a halfway decent therapist. They're not just for the mentally ill or trainwrecks

Sorry to hear about your shit.

Do you work?

I collect comics and shit like that, they're surprisingly good conversation starters, as long as you don't go completely overboard

I can only solve puzzles if I don't think about it. Like it's not perfect. Most of the time I still fail even if I'm not thinking but like if I'm spaced out while doing it I can actually do it some of the time. It's like I can give myself autism by switching off part of my brain. Same thing happens with computer settings.

Example: I had dinner at a diner where they had one of those triangles with golf tees where the goal is to jump them all til you get left with 1 at the end. I spaced out and solved it in a minute or two and was shocked when I realized I had done it and then I couldn't repeat it when I was thinking about how to solve it

Besides, maybe the OP can avoid falling into depression if they aren't already at that point.

The therapist can suggest shit to do after having thorough conversation. You know, turning your life around by actually doing shit, but with someone to talk to and some guidance.

And the OP said he had money to spare, which is a barrier that most people in thirdworld shitholes without decent free healthcare have to surpass to get therapy.

Thanks. I do phone support for monitors from home but it's getting harder with the arthritis. I may be eligible for disability later this year though

Just because I'm fat, single and a nerd doesn't mean I've given up on life. I have friends and a job, etc.
Just no GF because I'm fat and awkward. I'm working on it.

Dude go on a vacation!

Therapy is at least a good way to force your feelings into words even if the therapist doesn't help

I saw a shitty counselor after some bad family shit. She was the only one covered by fmla at the time. She was terrible but I was able sort out myself what I was trying to say. At the end she said she didn't know how to help me since I wasn't christian

TL;DR: talking to even a shitty therapist can be helpful as long as you're the sort that can listen to your own words a bit

therapy is probably the best suggestion after a hobby or doing /fit/

new christian therapists are terrible because religion is the default fall back on an problem that seems too intractable for their abilities. "oh you don't want to live well that's just a sin then and you dont wanna make jesus cry do you?"

Great. But you don't actually have to get to the point where you have given up on life to get some carefully crafted opinion from the outside perspective of someone who hears stories like yours all day.

It's the opposite of giving up on life.

But hey, if you aren't sad besides lonely and fat, like you said in the OP, then all power to you.

Like, do improv or something. I've seen it have good results on introverted people.

Source: weirdo nerd who does amateur theatre out of attention whoring

>Weed
>Cigarettes
>Gas
>Car payment/insurance
>Food
>Bills
I'm fucking broke,give me monies

She also said that she admired my morals after one session.

I invest most of my money in bike parts.
and once in a while a pice of expansive clothing.
occasionaly drugs.

mostly bike stuff though.

TRAVEL

I'm a middle-aged community organizer, radical unionist, and professional shit-disturber. A few years ago I decided I wanted to create a cultural centre to celebrate the traditions of hobo life, a place where people could go to learn the skills of the hobo such as busking, fortune telling, and making folk art with found materials. I moved to a city with cheap rent, found an old, abandoned storefront, and rented it. Now I live in the basement and renovate the place a bit at a time as I scrape up money.

I have no fridge, no stove, and no shower, so I have to take sponge baths in the sink. I sleep in a bare, unheated, cement and cinder block basement on an old piece of foam. I go hungry so I can afford to buy salvaged materials I can use for the renovation. But like Nietzsche wrote, "He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." I'm living my dream despite having fuck-all for money.

Pic related: My project, the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts in Windsor, Ontario.

maybe you should pay for spelling lessons

You can't pay to undo brain damage

>inb4 V&

I just bought myself a pearl president set from the 70's. It's pretty old but in great shape. I also have a schector with a fender frontman amp. What do you play?

I definitely wouldn't live without a shower and fridge, but fuck, that was inspiring. Rock on and keep disturbing shit and disseminating the Hobo Arts.

>food
>alcohol
>weed
>train

thats pretty much it

Buy a gym membership
Getting /fit/ definetly improved your quality of life, and helps find women.

Train what? Your woodcutting level in runescape?

no the train back and forth to uni you fucking faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3f7PtKACuc
Tell me what you guys think

> vidya
> bills
> food
> gas
> new skateboard every year or so

Thinking about picking up a guitar and playing again, haven't done that in like 9 years.