How do I pick up Korean girls in Vancouver ?

Vancouver is 1/3 Asian (mainly Chinese). Downtown has many ESL schools and is teeming with Japanese and Korean ESL students and working holiday visa holders.

I'm most attracted to (tall) Korean girls, but have the lowest success rate with them. It's a big contrast with the Japanese, who are very open to me (ones I banged tell me it's because I'm a tall and skinny white guy). Going for Japanese is like easy mode, whereas Korean is near-impossible (with all others in between). I never banged a Korean from a club; at best, I get Kakaotalk contacts. The only Koreans I banged I met from Tinder and HelloTalk, and with one exception they were the nice girl types/Sunday churchgoers. Most Kakaotalk chats go nowhere, with girls replying days late if at all, and more flakey than any other ethnicity.

Two Vancouver clubs have Korean nights, with 80% of clubgoers there Korean, mostly FOBs. The moment you try to talk to a girl there, a random Korean guy swoops in like an overprotective Batman to interrupt. Even in more ethnically diverse clubs, Korean girls actively ignore non-Koreans---they literally turn their backs towards you, or put up a hand in your face while leaning away if you persist, etc.

I tried reading online about picking up in SK, but still can't figure out the right approach towards Koreans in Vancouver. I guess when they're are abroad the infamous Korean xenophobia intensifies, a protective reaction. It's more of an issue in Vancouver than elsewhere because there's such a concentration of Korean FOBs here that they can coagulate into social clumps with other Koreans, immiscible with the host population.

So what's the best approach? I'm not balking at a challenge, but how do I adjust my tactics to have a modicum of success? I've read that Koreans tend to be superficial, but I've already done what I can about appearance: I groom well, wear high-end clothing, and I'm tall (on the downside, I'm skinnier than Korean guys and in my 30s). But how do I adjust my game?

Bless your innocence, but there are certain disgusting truths that go along with asian women, fact that can't be disguised by your stupidity.

>certain disgusting truths that go along with asian women
Illuminate me.
Not sure why you bothered to read it, when the subject was stated plainly in the title.

I was expecting a human question and a thread with pics of pretty girls.

You take this shit so seriously with large theorems and yet still fail; it must be general burgerism.

BE WHITE

I am white, as stated in OP.

>I am white
>HOW DO I PICK UP KOREAN GIRL

hmmmmmmm

>thread with pics of pretty girls
Pictures don't do much for me.
>You take this shit so seriously
Sure, I spend a few hours every week clubbing and some of my time hitting on girls in the club. That adds up over the eyars, so I don't want to be disappointed.

"be white" works with the Japs, but not with most of the Koreans here. They only go for other Koreans (at least any of the better looking ones).

you're talking about the most uptight, pickiest subset of Asian girls who also happens to be one of the most hated by anons on this weeb site. you're not going to find any actual useful help to your game here

Don't understate, it's the highlight of your week and you spend so much time just preparing for it
>Most Kakaotalk chats go nowhere
>Two Vancouver clubs have Korean nights
>Even in more ethnically diverse clubs
>I groom well, wear high-end clothing

>who also happens to be one of the most hated by anons on this weeb site
News to me. I rarely venture outside Sup Forums and Sup Forums, so I didn't realize this. I figured posting in Sup Forums was the best option, since any time I posted in /adv/ I got awful advice.

My job is the highlight of my weeks, and I write a few hundred times longer text for it every day.

but not with most of the Koreans here.

HAHAHAHA

Apparently after the 8 hours are over you don't give a fuck about it anymore

>"be white" works with the Japs, but not with most of the Koreans here. They only go for other Koreans (at least any of the better looking ones).

(ーー;)

>implies I work a standard 9-5

try asking in the interpals thread, they might be able to answer some of your questions

>since any time I posted in /adv/ I got awful advice.
no shit

I thought it was gook girls that were easy. Japanese girls are either fucking weird and retarded or they only like BBC and other greasy shitskin males because they're the Swedish women of Asia.

Japanese can't detect burgerism and don't mind a geek. Koreans are pretty globalized and sniff out a weird one from a mile away.

>Going for Japanese is like easy mode
i thought it's the other way around

i even have an indian classmate that has a qt korean gf

This kind of stuff can come back to haunt you, like STD.

god leaves are full of chinkgooks

isnt this op that hancouver or something either

I'm generally an optimist, so I gave it a go.
>Japanese...like BBC and other greasy shitskin
There is some truth in that, as I see some of them go for the hispanic ESL men.
If your theory were correct, I'd have a problem with other ethnicities as well, not just the Koreans, with the exception of the Japanese. However, I've dated and/or hooked up with whites and Chinks as well, and though they're not as easy as the Japs, there's no comparison to the Koreans. Never tried brown so no idea.
>This kind of stuff can come back to haunt you, like STD.
Still don't get what you're saying. Are you literally talking about STDs, or just using that as an analogy? Or just trying to be mysteriously vague? Assuming you're US military stationed in SK, my situation is a bit different from the foreigner-lover sluts that aggregate in locations where your mates hang off-duty.
The average K-FOB here is a 20-23yo student with a year's worth of college left when she goes back, often first time abroad, coming mainly to learn conversational English. Many have never banged a non-Korean before. It's a different cross-section of society compared to the ones you're mostly encountering.

Korean girls are subhuman trash, stick to other asians

you smell of psychopath, hancouver

Japanese are prude enough to be fooling around or kissing everybody, climbing in men's laps without so much as a by-your-leave in here.

>you smell of psychopath
A few hours per month, I volunteer at [local crisis phone line], and have been for a few years. Psychopaths are unable to empathize, so it's unlikely I would have lasted if I were one, as it's the foundation of what you do during a call.
>hancouver
It's "Hongcouver".

You only do that to impress the girls, right?
>Psychopaths are unable to empathize, so it's unlikely I would have lasted if I were one
lmao

>You only do that to impress the girls, right?
That's not the kind of thing girls get impressed by. I started doing it because I wanted to become a better listener, among other things.
>lmao
Lack of empathy is the defining characteristic of psychopathy. Anyway, I've had a shrink administer PCL-R to me and I scored low. However, I have narcissistic tendencies (subclinical), which is quite different.

your english sounds too complicated to me
anyway you dont know about hancouver

hancouver sounds more realistic coz han actually means korean's ethnicity or something like that
but then i will use "hongcouver" from the next time

Maybe girls there are just told that they should stay away from cocky locals looking for shallow dtf. Sorry guy. Or maybe it's because of their academics? Anyway, guess there's somewhat conservative vibe towards dating/one night stand. Nothing xenophobic though.

whoa loose the venom guy

How did you get into a situation where a shrink tested PCL-R? It isn't exactly standard practice.

kek
Korean girls here jump on my crotch at the drop of a hat

Well, there are tenfold the number of Chinese here compared to Korean. Chinese are around a quarter of the total population, and the second in size ethnic group (after English).
I asked him for it, because a few years ago I was in a long-term relationships with a girl who thought I might be a psychopath (she was very intelligent but had too much emotional baggage), and she worked me until I started questioning myself. (The shrink met her once, and then said "I can't tell you what to do, but why would you date someone who thinks you're a psychopath? Do you hate yourself?") Anyway, I haven't done serious relationships since. Also, she tried to jump out of my balcony once.

Well, I mocked you, but you don't seem to really have it that easy. Take care.

Cheers.

t. small penis

I'm dumb but what does ESL stands for?

wew

Pic related. This is the ideal man for Korean girls. You should be fat and get hair cut like him.

they sound fucking horrible

Quality posts

>tall korean girls
Bwahahahah, well good luck

Be white.
And dont be indian poo in the loo shitskin korean girls for the most part hate this race with disgust for some reason.
t. Leaf gook

>I groom well, wear high-end clothing, and I'm tall (on the downside, I'm skinnier than Korean guys and in my 30s). But how do I adjust my game?

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums discussing this issue with 18 year old white NEETs who jerk it all day to JAVs? Are you a fucking idiot? Oh wait, you're white - no need to elaborate.

Koreans have fallen for their own bullshit and now rate themselves very highly because lots of Southeast Asians like Korean pop music and dramas. To get into a Korean's pants, you need to pander to them by going along with their bullshit. Make some friends with Korean guys, but also make sure they're chill enough where their "muh women" active protection radar isn't going off all the time.