Ya'll niggas need to stop talking shit about how the prequel trilogies are not the shit

Ya'll niggas need to stop talking shit about how the prequel trilogies are not the shit.

Stop jumping on that stupid ass bandwagon.

>Bu... But bad dialog.
>Bu... But Hayden Christensen.
I don't give a fuck. Yes the movies were flawed, but that doesn't take away from all they did right.

J.J. Abrams didn't put a single reference to the prequel trilogy in his movie. Unless he makes up for it in the next movies every generation of Star Wars fans (after this one) will criticize him for that. It's a slap in the face to George Lucas who created this awesome universe. It's a slap in the face to the universe, and to his characters, and to the people who played those characters well (Don't say a fucking bad word about Ewan McGregor) And it's a slap in the face to us fans who grew up loving Star Wars because of those movies.

P.S. Jar Jar was not that fucking bad. It's a movie for children. George Lucas can be forgiven for putting some kids shit in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
youtube.com/watch?v=vmDpMuwRSBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice blog fag

Thanks. I like it too :)

I don't like sand...

My name a jeff

Okay... Is this a reference to something. Are you just telling me your name? I don't..

monitoringthisthread.jpg

Ya'll niggas got nothing to say, because ya'll a bunch a bitches.

cool thread

Yeah. It's not cool. I agree. I suck.

Go to bed granny

Are you implying that i'm an old woman? I am not an old woman. I'm a male person with a penis who is 26.

I'll tell you one thing, though. The score in VII was average, and that was disappointing. It sounded underwhelming and uninspired. JJ Abrams is shit when it comes to directing composers. Whatever you might say of Lucas, his direction of John Williams' scoring is top notch, and those six scores are Ace. I-III have great scores, and are full and evocative, and Williams' score for VII is just kinda there.

It's a jojo reference you dip

Thank you for having an intelligent thing to contribute to my thread. It has been pretty gay so far.

I don't know what jojo is, and i don't care enough to google it.

Nice dubs!
I like Star Wars, but with J.J. Abrams having directed VII, and being a producer on the next two, I hope it doesn't turn into an homage-film/homage-trilogy. That's what Superman Returns felt like under Bryan Singer. That's definitely what Super 8 felt like, and it didn't feel anything like the 80s cinema it was supposed to represent.

The prequels are top meme material. It is priceless

That's a good point that i hadn't considered. I liked the first one for being sort of an homage to Star Wars. but that could get old 3 movies in.

The poster with anakin and his shadow being vader was breddy gud. Everything else was shite. Mediclorians can fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

>top meme material.
As if that could somehow be a bad thing.

vid posted is correct answer to entire thread

Dubs = truth

Plus everything just seems like they blended Ben Skywalker (Ben Solo) from the sequel novels in with the general plot of the first KOTOR game. If you haven't played it, I won't spoil the game for you. It feels like it might go in that general direction, though, but I hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

The prequels definitely had their moments. Qui Gon and Obi Wan vs Maul, the start of the Clone wars in episode II, and the Order 66 sequence come to mind. Yeah the dialogue and some of the acting is pretty bad, and of course Jar Jar, but I never understood the unending hate those movies got. I always took them at face value and quite enjoyed them.

It is not. Meme material is the best thing it could happen to SW the prequel. And they aren't notmalfag material such as storm troopers bad aim.

Yeah man.. Yeah. Can't believe you left out Obi-Wan fating Vader for the first time though.

Hey! It's actually going okay now, so fuck you.

I liked #3

Tbh the only outstanding star wars films were IV and V. Even RotJ was pretty weak by comparison.

I don't recall having ever heard someone say anything bad about jedi

felt it didn't need to be said haha that scene alone made the prequels worth it

>J.J. Abrams didn't put a single reference to the prequel trilogy in his movie

>"Maybe Lord Snoke should use a clone army."
Reference right there.

Besides, the films are bad and your opinions are bait.

That's because it is every idiot kids favorite. Green light saber and CHICKEN WALKERS!!!!

Ewoks were originally going to be a colony of Wookie slaves.

Imagine the movie with a massive Wookie uprising alongside the Rebels.

Now remember the cuddly teddy bears who somehow take down a legion of the empire's finest.
There you go.

While they may be good, if you like movies where people give story exposition while sitting on couches, and if you like soulless but impressive sword choreography, they are not the same kind of good that the original trilogy was. It's like the difference between tmnt 1990, and tmnt 2014. I can't fault 2014 and the prequels for using the technology available to produce images that appear real, but the hensonian puppetry of 1990 and the original trilogy are impressive, and the bigatures (large miniatures) they used to create the special effects in the original trilogy are exciting ways to solve problems that are now simply rectified in post, on a computer. It may be costly and pretty, but the death start existed in the old trilogies. Nothing exists in the prequel trilogy.

I saw you're link dub and I immediately thought of Mr. Plinket... was not disappointed. Thank you sir. I'll send you some pizza roles in the mail.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmDpMuwRSBs

I wonder how much of this is true, but it's interesting to hear about this stuff from an insider (Kurtz), nonetheless.

>P.S. Jar Jar was not that fucking bad. It's a movie for children
why are you watching childrens movies and trying to argue about them with grown adults

are you mentally disabled?

>J.J. Abrams didn't put a single reference to the prequel trilogy in his movie.
>J.J.
>Jar Jar

I recently watched the original trilogy while on acid. The first two were absolutely amazing and blew me away but Jedi felt like a kind of cheesey pandering Hollywood movie, like I was painfully aware I was watching a film and was not immersed in it like the other two. Plus the Ewoks existed exclusively to sell merchandise, not because it was good storytelling.

Because i'm a fucking adult who does not give a shit what other adults think about his taste in movies.