I'm going to lose my virginity on Saturday, any tips and what to expect

I'm going to lose my virginity on Saturday, any tips and what to expect

Pic unrelated

Remember to cup the balls and give eye contact.

attach it to a string so you can find it back later

sauce?

Just some chick I used to go to school with

NAME

You're eager, Isla Williamson if I'm remembering correctly

Smelly fanny

just use lots of lube and make sure he goes in slowly

this her

Yeah, how do you know her?

Don't do it on Saturday man

Here you go goys

face book com/IslaRonise

Fucking Deja Vu I've been this thread before somewhere.

Anyway don't fap until than. Go with the flow. no kinky shit though keep your cool enjoy it. Also communicate: compliments, ask if everything is fine, ask for directions.

Why not? I'm not really going to pass up the chance to finally to get laid just because it's a Saturday

Yeah, be careful on Saturdays man.

dude you wrote her name!

Just don't get embarrassed if shit goes wrong.
I was so nervous I could barely get hard my first time, girl didn't give a fuck and understood

It's no big deal, but you seem to think otherwise so expect disappointment

Saturday huh, that's a long time to possibly fuck it up.

Fair enough, her tumblr is the same username, she's got some more pics of her on there, no nudes though, except for pic related

Lufi?

?

?

Guy knows what he is talking about.

girls love it when you pander to their ingrained mothering nature. it's best to engage in dirty talk, if you've been kissing for a bit i suggest whispering "my peepee is hard for you mummy" into her ear

my god she is so hot

hey i posted the picture of her first and yeah bois i was pretty close to her in high school she is a slut man enjoy yourself. she likes anal shit btw she told me once

where she from?

once her clam is juicing and you're penetrating I suggest keeping up with the talk but be sire to ask questions so she can respond. "does mum mum like my pee pee?"

connor?

>Highschool
This is where you're wrong friendo, she's British

holy fucking shit you know me dood

dont tell anyone im on here

Who this?

liam

Cool fam, you know this chick? What's she like?

sex is overrated anyway
you'll be disappointed sooner or later

keep it cool, act like you don't give too much fuck, that'll help maintain confidence

you can't get hard / finished too soon? no problem, you still have hands and tongue
She most likely won't care if it's your penis or fingers as long as you keep her coming

she is a bit normie but like a pretty solid 7 out of ten shy tho

Do you not know how to reply?

Bucket List had it right in the 90s. Its not the sex its who you are having it with.

what you mean boi

Anyone actually know this chick other than op?

nah i was just memeing

true

Listen to this, absolutely true. Just keep your cool and things will go fine. Also, don't wank until then.