>2017
>Still believing fake news about north korea being an evil shithole
Why Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/14/north-korea-s-best-building-is-empty-the-mystery-of-the-ryugyong-hotel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the only two cars in that shithole city

This is literally the most attractive picture of NK. If you move the camera 100m in any direction or turn it around it will look like the shithole that it is.

Nobody even lives in that building. Its construction was halted for literally no reason by the government, since its sole purpose was to take that picture and show other countries.

I don't see evidence of the opposite.

Luckily OP made this thread so he can post that fuckton of evidence he certainly has.

It's a fucking ghost town. There is no life there.

>If you move the camera 100m in any direction or turn it around it will look like the shithole that it is.
that's it

Assuming not bate, what's your argument that any of it is fake?

Not only unlived in, but unliveable in. It's structurally unsound. Completely useless and always will be.

Tell that to that white dude that's damn near serving life for defacing a poster.

to be honest if you went to SK and took out all the people it would be a shithole too.. there is trash everywhere and buildings are rundown as hell, even in rich parts of town. people spend all their time doing makeup or getting their hair done instead of cleaning the city. that said, they're all hot as fuck, but still. it's the korean way

>behind the camera

No North Korea is great... IF YOU:
-want to live without food
-love the choice of 13 gvmt approved haircuts
-work all your life with nothing to show..

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...
that's the same as every large Dem city. Detroit, NYC, LA, Chicago etc,

Just move there.

The only people who've ever truly enjoyed living in NK have been:

*The Kims
*The US soldier who defected there during the Korean war

That's it.

You are aware that downtown Pyongyang is basically an amusement park the regime maintains to show off to tourists and the rest of the country, right?

>ponyang
its called pyongyang you cunt

i thought that building was never finished..... ... terrible shop pic too .....

if you believe NK is a good place....... my Dick is 14" long and 3" wide ....

bend over :D

are you retarded? theres more cars in the distance atleast its healthy to walk the way even if it was the only cars

are you retarded? the building was finished on the outside you cuck

that I could deal with..... xcept they are all trained from birth to Hate America, Japan, and Brits

You literally have autism.

Yeah, it was topped off and the outside completed a few years ago. I don't think any of the interior is finished, but we probably wouldn't know one way or another.

Get off the internet Kim you're drunk.

Actually they're largely indifferent to the U.K. Britain even has a full embassy right in Pyongyang. It's the only English speaking consulate in NK.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/14/north-korea-s-best-building-is-empty-the-mystery-of-the-ryugyong-hotel.html
IT WAS NEVER FINISHED BECAUSE NORTH KOREA IS RETARDEDLY FUCKED

KILL YOURSELF AND ANY NORTH KOREANS NEAR YOU