My gf is always going out to the gym with Chads. I told her that I don't like it...

My gf is always going out to the gym with Chads. I told her that I don't like it, and she said that ok she won't go if I stop playing video games.

What the fuck to do Sup Forums

Kill yourself

maybe its a good time to start visiting the gym instead of playing vidya?

Best advices possible right here

I rather do it. I was a beta loser faggot, I am with her for a year now. I don't want to lose her but I can't stop playing vidya.

I can't go there. Everybody knows my gf there, it is always full of Chads. Everyone will alugh at me how lame I am doing exercises.

Faggot

Find a new gf who likes video games as much as you do and doesn't care about exercising.

If trips do it

New bitch.

nobody will make fun of someone trying to better themselves, faggot. Unless you goo full pergers or something.

>Find a new gf

As I said it was hard to find this one too

>who likes video games

girls like that don't exist

>being this beta

Who cares what people think, youre a newcomer, nobody starts off perfect. And if the chads care about how small u are then they have tiny penises for caring about you.

Gyms are nothing like greentext stories. Literally nobody cares about anyone else.

Shes mostly likely taking that fat chode cock user gtfo of that phycological manipulation relationship.

Your attitude sucks, man. You obviously don't want to change your habits so I suggested something else that wouldn't require you to, and you have a problem with that too. You will literally argue with every person who suggests anything so why did you even ask us?

sure they do my gf plays the ole' vidya with me all the time

OP is a fag. I mean to the T, he even admitted his beta roots, his woman is better than he is, she can get a thick brown cock for that twink white bitchboi.

Keep memes and tears, all you are bitch.

Because he wants justification, not advice.

Leave her. Easy choice. Stop being beta, alpha is the only way.

fine, they will laugh for a while! but isnt it better to show that you are in good relationship with your gf then to set in your home and wonder what is she talking about with the chads or what kind of new "excercise" they are helping her to do

Wow, I hope the gym doesn't have changing rooms and showers, she is definitely getting the Chaddddddddick

Lol, this is why fat asses stay fat.
>It's too hard no reason to go

OP is a cuck by nature. He knows she is taking that built dick. She hangs around OP for security, not pleasure and excitement. She will leave him soon enough.

This has got to be a ruse.

Start going to the gym with her, and continue to play.

Break up with her you fucking cuck faggot.

2017. Billions of humans on this orb with internet access and digital stimuli, are you sure this is a ruse? I doubt it highly. Natural selection should still be a thing.

> Literally nobody cares about anyone else.

Except when they dont fucking wipe down

Stop being a vagine, nigga. Walk with purpose in the gym and if anyone says shit to you or laughs at you, throat punch them

Your bitch will be frothing at the loins

OP where you at? Shit ill stick my cock in your ex, she might as well be with a man. You just a boy with his toys.

This, you jealous fat fuck. Get your ass there and it may not make actual sense to dump you for Chad.

>see skinny fat loser walk in to gym with hot chick
>wait until he tries to use something and make fun of him loudly for it
>he throat punches me
>call the cops then knock his ass to the ground
>they arrest him and i fuck his gf

FUCK YOU GUYS I WANTED HELP AND NOW YOU ARE BULLYING ME I WISH I HAVE NEVER MADE THIS THREAD

Not OP, wish it was.

My GF likes some video games, too. Anything where she can sit back and build / manage stuff.

So you think /r9k/ is your safe space?

Stop with your aspergers. And make a compromise. you can still play vidya, just cut back, go to the gym with her and meet the Chads before they start stretching her out from the inside. Maybe they will help you exercise and stretch you out instead.

My GF loves to play video games with me cus she is my bitch, contrololol your bitch OP, you beta fag, or else chadddddick will probe you GF

Suicide is always an option

>I can't go there. Everybody knows my gf there, it is always full of Chads. Everyone will alugh at me how lame I am doing exercises.

Unless you don't wipe down after using equipment they won't give a shit about what you look like.

Leave her and start the gym

What the fuck kinda advice you wanted? you have a /fit/ gf and you play vidya games on the regular. Stop being a fatass, go to the gym, and sell your vidya games. It's time to start your godamn life, not complaining about the 20% of one you currently have.

>going to the gym to lose weight
hahahaha fucking losers, you can do that shit for free in your home or outside for free, not in a shitty gym