Hey Sup Forumsros, does Sup Forums think fucking a trap more or less gay than getting pegged by a shemale?

hey Sup Forumsros, does Sup Forums think fucking a trap more or less gay than getting pegged by a shemale?

kek faggot

Always wanted to get pegged, I thought pegging implied strap on?

fair enough. that works too i guess. main point is tits + dick in one place

Tits+dick+ass I wish I had someone to encourage my dreams of becoming a trap

Having sex with a man is gay. There is no difference.

You might as well ask if it's gayer to suck a dude's dick or get your dick sucked by a dude.

shemale aren't dudes bro

do it. make the world a better place

>male

>not dudes

I mean like someone I can talk to daily/ whore myself out to since I'm a attention whore who needs someone to force me to do it

if its got tits it aint a dude

so this isn't a dude

A little bit less gay than wanting to get pegged.

that was not what i had in mind

>if its got tits it aint a dude

thats what you said.

It's only gay if you are the one sucking dick or the one being fucked.
Otherwise it is an alpha male defending his territory (females).

>having sex with men isn't gay

Whatever helps you rationalize being gay

kik: i_hate_eggs

bi dude
i'm into chicks as well

>notice that i said MORE gay

>It's only gay if you are the one sucking dick or the one being fucked

>it's only gay

Where is the "more" in that sentence?

oh, i wasn't the one who said that. i thought you were talking about my thread in general

looking at what I said and seeing I replied to a specific post, I can sure see why you would think that.

Not only are you gay, you're also retarded.

Don't have a Kik how about sc?

whatever you think, Faggot.
But you still enjoy being pounded you beta cuck.

dontlike_egg

thanks, will do

>is it more gay to get fucked by a dude?
>or to get fucked by a dude?

You should be sterilized

A friend of mine has a developing female breast and an insane hormonal imbalance because he was born 12 weeks early. Is he a woman?

What is the name of that Japanese simulation software program that lets you build anime characters and change their body composition with sliders and and wiggle their tits and stuff??

>you're gay if you don't have sex with men

Keep it up, this is great

Messaged names griffen

don't ask me, i'm not a fucking doctor i just like ploughing sissyboys

Nevermind got it. It is honey select. Apparently you can also build ladyboyz

But you are the one that said if someone has tits they aren't a dude.

Why can't you defend your statements? Do you want to retract what you said?

traps are gay

yeah, if it DOES NOT have tits then it IS NOT a dude, that doesn't mean if it DOES have tits it IS a ladyboy, chick. set theory.

It's a very simple fact that I am surprised a lot of americucks do not understand.
If you have a dick, and your dick is in something that has a dick, it's gay.
If you have a dick and have a dick in you, it's gay.
Or at a push, bisexual.
Not straight in any way, shape, or form.
Doesn't matter what they look like. doesn't matter how they act. If they have a dick down there, they're biologically male.

tl'dr science says it's gay. Only idiots argue with science.

i know, it was bait to get a trap thread going

>if it DOES NOT have tits then it IS NOT a dude

Are you having a stroke? Are you okay? Do you need an adult?

i understand this, and i'm a bisexual britfag

>pegged
No, that's just getting fucked at that point.
If you're getting pegged, there's no semen at the end.

forgive me user, for i have misspoken. the best guess i can give you is that your friend is, technically neither male nor female, may not have fully developed characteristics of either,and may be infertile.

So fucking Buck Angel is 100% straight, then?
Pic related. They have a vagina.

makes no difference to me

If it has a dick it is a dude

penis = male
vagina = female

traps are just men who look like woman

traps are men, therefore traps are gay

i know, we've been over this like 4 times already

>cherry picking

So then fucking that
is perfectly straight, then?

Not really. If something with a dick MUST BE gay with no exceptions, then something with a vagina MUST BE straight with no exceptions. Otherwise you're shifting the goalposts. If you want to find more trans men, google that shit yourself. I showed you one example. There are more.

Yes. The act of a man fucking Buck Angel is straight.

That does not mean anyone who would is fully straight.

Then logically speaking not everyone who would fuck a transgender female is gay.
>tl;dr only using genitals to define something is to completely ignore secondary sex characteristics, and to state that everything is black and white

>there are retards in here who will never get their butts filled by cute shemales because they're afraid of labels

Of course! Yes!

The ACT of fucking a trap is gay. Not EVERYONE who would fuck a trap is gay.

However - if you regularly do, regularly want to, or are regularly attracted to them - that's different. That's gay.

I wonder if "her" face is as cute and feminine as you claim it to be.

Alternatively, they simply don't desire anal penetration. Something can not appeal to them without it being because of society.

Just fuck with a guy, I don't get why y'all are so afraid of experimenting. You can have sex with men and not be gay

>transgender female

I'm confused on what that means can you be real with me does that mean boy or girl

It's all gay. But I'd do either regardless.

So then any man who would regularly fuck Buck Angel is completely straight?
Of course not, because he's more masculine. That shows an attraction to male secondary sex characteristics, which is not straight for a male.
It's not only primary that factors in, nor are gay or straight binary or exclusive choices. There's a scale.

If you don't want this up your ass then you're pretty much a fag.

Transgender female (for sake of argument) secondary sex characteristics of a female, genitals of a male.
Transgender male (for sake of argument) secondary sex characteristics of a male, genitals of a female.

I totally get your point; but you're missing mine.

Let's assume the man in this scenario is a regular straight guy. He meets Buck Angel, and they regularly fuck.

He's still straight. Maybe he's attracted to some masculine features, since he regularly fucks a girl that looks manly.

HOWEVER - he's still straight because he does not have sex with men.

If he begins having sexual encounters with men, then he can be said to be gay.

so a transgender female is a girl that got a penis implant or something? I'm still confused

So much gay in one place
So much autism

swiggity

swooty

im a cummin 4 ya booty

Good luck with that, there's more hair in my asscrack than there are trees in the Amazon Jungle.

So what's worse then fucking with a trap or a trans dude?

fucking this guy, apparently

booty bandit

no its a boy that looks like a girl

I know its confusing

no, trans is a dickgirl, trap is a feminine man who dresses like a girl

wait whats the difference they're both guys that look like girls?

so a dickgirl is a girl that got a penis implant?

trans/tgirl=tits and dick

femboy=feminine with dick but no tits

IMO trap is more up to the facial features, you have to be able to trap someone. Some tgirls can't, some femboys can't, ergo trap sort of transcends the other labels.

Hence I consider myself a femboy more than a trap, at least until the hormones make my face less manly.

what is trapping someone? Making someone think you're a girl and getting sexual?

Isn't that basically rape

well the traditional meaning of the trap is that you don't know it's a male until you see that there's a penis. Personally I;d never do that to someone because it's a good way to get beaten to death, and it's a shitty thing to do, but that's where the term came from.

What's your beef with eggs?