Why is Sup Forums so toxic? What's up with all the fag and hate?

Why is Sup Forums so toxic? What's up with all the fag and hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2U0KuUqnYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Faggot

What makes me a faggot?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…

Sharpie in the pooper

I just made simple comment and got banned.wtf is this shit?

So everyone here is just trying to survive alright. Can you explain trips and dubs then

Also checked

Nothing personal kid

im gonna level with you user. youre a fuckin piece of shit. you should think before you type, bitch. im gonna come through your tv like fuckin ghost dad starring bill cosby and im gonna choke you to death. im wrap my dick around your neck and im gonna hang you, and when they find you, theyre gonna be like "whos dick is this around his neck?" and its gonna be like, it's MY dick, youre hanging by the neck until dead by my dick. FUCK YOU. im gonna find your mom and im gonna make her jealous with the shit i do to your dad. thats how awful its gonna get. im gonna bend your dad over, and im gonna treat his asshole like a vagina. spread that shit open, butter it up with some canola oil, one of the ingredients in spotted dick, and im gonna throw my non spotted dick into his brown fuckin starfish, and your dads gonna be like "dont watch son" and im gonna be like "user, if you take your eyes off him, im gonna fuckin split him up his spine, im gonna fillet him like a fish. with my ginsu cock.

i'm a yugioh master

I dont get the joke.

Fuck you bitch this isn't any joke just newfag trying to understand this also how do i get that number thing you all do

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

What the fuck are you doing in my fucking swamp you little farquaad? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the brogres, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on your anus, and have ogre 300 confirmed layers. I am trained in making early 2000's pop cultural references, and am the top ogre in the entire far far away armed forces. You are nothing to me but another Drek. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen in Dreamworks, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that dreck to me over the swamp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fairy tale creatures across Far Far Away and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Farquaad. The storm that will end your fucking life. It's fucking ogre, Donkey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare asscheeks. Not only am I shrextensively trained in onionade combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Fairy Godmothers Factory and I will use it to its full shrextent to wipe your miserable little ass of of the face of mah swamp, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Rumpelstiltskin. I will shrek fury all ogre you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Pinocchio.

Because this is how it's supposed to be,you fuckhead. If you don't like it,THEN LEAVE THE FUCKING BOARD,YOU NORMIE SCUM!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

Didnt read lol

Hwat the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.

آخر کیا تم صرف میرے بارے میں کیا کہنا لوڈ fucking تھا، آپ کی بہت کم کتیا؟ میں نے تم میں نیوی سیل میں میری کلاس کے سب سے اوپر گریجویشن معلوم ہے، اور میں نے امام Quaeda پر متعدد خفیہ چھاپے میں ملوث کیا گیا ہے ہو گا، اور میں نے 300 سے زائد افراد جاں بحق کی تصدیق کی ہے. میں گورللا جنگ میں تربیت حاصل کی اور میں نے پوری امریکی مسلح افواج میں سب سے اوپر سپنر ہوں کر رہا ہوں. تم نے مجھ سے کچھ نہیں بلکہ صرف ایک ہدف ہیں. میں صحت سے متعلق کے ساتھ آپ کو اس زمین پر اس سے پہلے کبھی نہیں دیکھا گیا ہے، جن میں سے پسند کرتا ہے آخر صفایا کرے گا، میری، اتارنا fucking الفاظ کو نشان زد کر. آپ کو انٹرنیٹ پر مجھ پر شٹ کہہ کے ساتھ دور حاصل کر س.

Nice to see that some of that 2008 cancer is still posted in here.

You clearly don't understand the concept of Sup Forums.

> play them

cuz internet is for virgin losers who relief their frustrations here as they fail in real life

Sup Forums, a contest to say the most awful and insulting comments possible.
And the winner receives 6 feet of rope to hang himself with.....right?

This is how human beings actually are and everything else you've seen is an authoritarian production enforced by fear.

Sup Forums.
A place where everyone can be what they truly are.

....angry reflections of their self perceived inadequacies, turned around and used to insult others.
> masturbates furiously while using Google to learn how to tie a noose

What in the fuckin fuck is going on in this thread?

mainly stems from the fact that most here are probably angry/awkward/ugly/fat losers who could never get a girlfriend and know that they will likely die alone

>REAL intellectual discussion
Sure buddy

This actually cringes me

cringiest thing I have ever seen or read. I'm outta here

hahaha did someone make this as a serious post at one point?

What should happen in the entire fucking board. Pure randomness.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2U0KuUqnYQ