When will people finally appreciate this for the masterpiece that it is?

When will people finally appreciate this for the masterpiece that it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtcmifROr0k
youtube.com/watch?v=AVs84uFoWAI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's pretty fucking good imo.

It's really good, but it's still their third worst after Pablo Honey/The Bends.

When they see the live versions of the songs. That's what got me

never understood why people would even consider this a terrible album. it's one of my most listened albums ever

>The Bends

2nd best Radiohead album, it's too good

This. The Basement sessions are brilliant

Reminder that Fantano thinks this is "passionless."

It was bad then, and it's still bad now.

Even disregarding the fact that this thing is barely an L.P., it just doesn't have good shit on it. Only the first and last songs are really radiohead quality, all the rest are meh or bad.

MMM: 0/10
LBL: 2/10
Feral:0/10
LF:5/10
Codex:1/10
GUTG:2/10

literally the only people who like this album are contrarians. It sucks, even the band themselves tried to change the tracks with the live versions, just accept it.

No the band was confused why everyone hated it

This

I can't even believe someone like Radiohead managed to create a piece of shit like TKOL

It's shit from an artistic viewpoint and it's shit from an techical viewpoint

How is it shit from an "artistic" point

I really didn't like it at first, but then it really grew on me on subsequent listens. Still one of their worst albums IMO but when you are talking about a discography as godly as Radiohead's, that means its still a pretty fucking good album.

wew lad
This was one of their favourite albums they made so idk what you're talking about

>codex 1/10
Kill yourself

>Morning Mister Magpie : 0/10

fuck right off right now

I loved this album from day one.

reminder than fantano's favorite band is death grips

>the bends

who cares

I listened to that song like twice when the album came out, it's a hard skip every time. Nothing redeemable about it

You've got some nerve

>When they see the live versions of the songs. That's what got me
Shiiieeeeeeeeet youtube.com/watch?v=OtcmifROr0k

Much better than AMSP, you know this in your heart to be true

Kek'd

>The Bends

>when people say Radiohead are good
youtube.com/watch?v=AVs84uFoWAI&feature=youtu.be

>le best band in the world meme
youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

well, it's a shame im going to have to kill you
hope it was worth it user

>tries to argue radiohead are a bad band
>uses the greatest live performance of rock history as evidence
nice try user

I have since 6 months after its release

the people don't like this probs don't like krautrock, the rhythm and synth influences are really prevelant in this

I'm just shitposting. Saw them in Berkeley tuesday night and they completely blew me away, best show I've ever seen.

>gorillaz could have been just like radiohead
>turned out to be a multi artist project with little to no damon

>giving Lotus Flower a 5/10
opinion disregarded friendo sure it isn't up to snuff with some of their best work but it's still a good album even by radiohead standards

>The Bends

>The Bends

The Bends is just an generic Indie-Alternative Rock album.
i personally love it but we all know that is not the best album from radiohead.

>the bends

the album is fine. the problem is the way it came out. radiohead randomly announces a tour and new material. and then when it comes out it sounds more like an EP than an actual album. it sounded like something they made up in the week leading up to the tour. not a full blown album with all the bells and whistles.

had they released it as an EP or extra songs or something, nobody would have given a fuck.

>The Bends

peter

>The Lens

yes anonymous
from Sup Forums

When will people finally appreciate this (and the single that released afterwards) for the masterpiece that it is?

*Beats you to death with bare hands*

Does anyone else think of this of more of a mixtape than an album? I still like it, but it doesn't feel like an album to me

>And I don't have the right to interfere, to interfere
Tomorrow's Modern Boxes is easily my favorite Radiohead side project, and it might even be better than a large chunk of Radiohead's discography.

agreed

TKOL is lowkey one of the best albums ever

I don't get how someone can like Hail to the Thief yet hate TKOL

I spent two hours trying to come up with the perfect TKOL alt tracklist and I think I've come up with it:

The King of the A Limbs (Tilted)
01 Bloom
02 These are my Twisted Words
03 Little By Little
04 Lotus Flower
05 The Daily Mail
06 Codex
07 Give Up the Ghost
08 Feral
09 Staircase
10 The Butcher
11 Separator

If anyone wants a link to the Spotify playlist just ask and I'll post it

When did this meme start? I also think it's gr8 and all but I'm seeing this shit at least twice a day

When Fandingo ranked Radiohead's discography and placed TKOL at rock bottom. Even Pablo Honey was ranked higher.

king of timbs

shit, i was thinking of making this fine meme earlier this day

Now, I'm a Hailfag and I do like TKOL, but aside from The Gloaming I'm not seeing that strong of a connection. HTTT feels more like a blend of OKC and Amnesiac than TKOL.

>pablo honey

Kid A, Amnesiac, and OKC are the only Radiohead albums that I would still listen to in entirety.

HTTT has some good tracks but it's a terrible mess overall.

The Bends was good when it came out but it's firmly stuck in the 90s.

Everything from In Rainbows on just has no replay value for me. They all sounded really cool on first listen, but wore really thin by the 3rd or 4th.

Band fell off hard after the Kid A/Amnesiac sessions in 1999/2000. They are the quintessential millennial band, and as a millennial I will always have a soft spot for them, but not so much that I will delude myself into thinking anything they've done in the last 15 years is worth a damn.

When I saw them live they played a lot of songs from TKOL, it totally changed my perspective on the album. Bloom and Lotus Flower live and GOD TIER.

aight, hit me up bro