Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums,
I just bought this penis pump, and I'd like to know for you guyses experiences from using one. What are the effects?

>blood being pulled to your dick
>internal veins/muscles rip apart
>lots of pain
>cock continues the same size

that's useless, user

be careful what you wish for.

Sounds hot

I've heard that the girth permanently changes after some times usage.. And nothing about anything ripping apart. Am only 6,5 inches, not too bad but I'm a skinny penus

Self righteous bump of God.

the only thing that changed is, the skin of my dick turned darker but no gains, get injuries every time

I bought one like 3 years ago cuz virginfag and thought I had a small dick, turns out 6.5" long and a base girth of 6 3/4" isn't that bad - guess I should have done my reading before getting it, cuz the model I have maxes at 7" base girth which i already hit when edging before that. :(

Psst, hey kid... I was able to grow my penis 12" in 2 weeks with this one weird trick!

Click here to find out how

I can pack the chamber in a 1/2 hour now and even after it "goes back down" its still engorged and twice as thick as normal till next day....the bad though your foreskin stays swollen just as long and the shaft doesn't always stay plump evenly....kind of frankendick looking but so thick my gf can't take it till it goes down a bit

I'm clicking but my dick is still tiny

your doing it wrong dipshit

so you went from 6.5 to 7? Permanently? Not bad, might as well get a bigger pump?

is it Swedish made?

nah, what I was trying to say was like I'm 6.5 base normally, but if I'm really fucking horny / edge for awhile it's a solid 7. this was before ever trying the pump, the pump just gets me to 7 (fully packed) without being _that_ into the moment - haven't really noticed any length gains, but i'm also a 6'7" and pretty heavy, so my perspective is shit tier

Yes, it is! can confirm
>am swedeyes

YUGE

So you went full retard and bought a small one that is for men with 4-5 inchers..

Also what's the deal with penis chokers or whatever the fuck that is. I tried one and it just made the blood stop going in, making it SLIGHTLY thick and just veiny.

dunno man..i just GIMP'd it.google is your friend, not me...faggot

>faggot
>saves images of big dicks being choked

> instructions
> also available on amazon

I guess? I never measured my dick before I bought it, it does up to 8.5" in length, how was I supposed to know I actually had a fat dick ?(don't forget about virginfag, not like I ever had any self confidence or benchmark lmao)

I like it. You tooooo

i'm do it too this one soon too

A fat fucked up looking dick that stays deformed for about 24 hours and looks absolutely unnatural. Hope for your sake you spent less than 20 bucks. They are worthless and do not promote permanent gains. It is all just sales hype.

M-MUH REVIEWS.
I just know it's permanent girth change, from multiple irl friends with no "mutation" change as you assume it will be. Idk, maybe you should try with an actual pump and not a vacuumer next time?

Uhm maybe I have tried 15 of these pumps ranging from the cheap $20 model the OP has to the $200 model. They all do the same and make your junk fat for a few days from water gain. once the body reabsorbs the water you are back to your normal size. If they actually worked they would have FDA approval which to this day not a single pump does. If you want things to look more balanced atleast then you need a full package pump that will do the balls as well. Look up the LSJ pump.

All gains are temporary. Never ever ever over pump. You'll break blood vessels and kill tissue. Only do it for 5-10 min intervals over a period of time. Do not pump as hard as you can till you think it's massive. I have both a bathmate and reg pump. For the bathmate I alternate cold and warm water. I do 2 10 min sessions of warm. 10 min of cold. The cold water reduces lymphadema swelling and rush blood flow back in. When I do air pump I typically do 45 min sessions 5 to 10 min intervals. Use plenty of lube and if your skin starts to darken or purple stop!

My benis make serious gains!

the thing with pumpin your cock is that u either do it very smoothly and not in a rush of pleasure because then ur cock is a bit bigger like a lip that was vacumized and not in that rush cause in the end you pump it to hard and u know what happens when u vaumize a lip to hard

the bit of gain doesnt last soo long like, u might have guessed, the swollen lip

btw, me again
i do it with a bottle of the perfect size with a little hole in it so i can push the water(water cant be compressed) out with my cock
finger on that hole and pulling the bottle ends up in creating a vacuum

didnt cost me nothin
and not a bit of pain

Don't use a pump that doesn't have a pressure gauge