Best of Sup Forums bread! Anyone have that one of that fags house with mold and shit in his fridge?

Best of Sup Forums bread! Anyone have that one of that fags house with mold and shit in his fridge?

You mean this one?

That's the fucking one my man!

I just contributed something in a positive way.
I feel so dirty

Post Sup Forums raid on he will not divide us Facebook group by some Sup Forums trolls, this is original content.

fucking card stand

miss this legend

what in the fucking fuck

gets me everytime

This one is the best of them all!!

always loved this one

im fucking dying

>video was removed
fuck

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

IT'S TURTLE SAVER MAN!!

Oh damn I vaguely remember that pic. What the fuck did that girl get herself into again to get her hick dad pissed off at the internet

Google Jessi Slaughter. Would probably yield more accurate descriptions of the event than we could

Riiiight riiight the you dun goofed thing thanks

No problem, user

Does anyone have the greentext story about the dude who gets sent to the looney bin for annoying his stepdad? Like he was preventing his stepdad from fucking his mom so he convinced his family that he needs to be institutionalized.

Highlights included being the only sane person there, being in rooms designed to herd people, a little hyper mexican kid, some girl who drank rubbing alcohol and turnes into angry violent potato, and rosa - the fat mexican gangsta chick who was supposed to be in real prison.

Little hyper kid gets stomped the fuck out by the violent potato, the handlers organize a dodgeball game that enda in distaster... does anyone have this greentext? It was fucking awesome.

In return i offer this masterpiece:

And the tale itself:

Fucking nigger

Last part for now. Theres 4 sections and idk what the fuck happened to the 4th one.

Anyways hope it was an entertaining read. If you can find the greentext i was seeking thatd be fucking sick and if not kys fag niggers.

he called the internet police after that the consequences have never been the same

One last bump for this shit. I only have seen it posted once. It remains to be one of the funniest threads i ever read, and the only one i never got to see a second time.

One little treat as well.