How can i get the highest possible off 2 grams of decent weed?

How can i get the highest possible off 2 grams of decent weed?

>pic very related

gravity bong

is that it? i got a good bit of keif too

Roll with a lot of tobacco if you're pretty lightweight. It's the British way my man, works for me because i'm featherweight.

Bro
Just roll like 8 joints
Or 4
Just do it.
While tired
At night
Also
Eat a mango

You brits and europeans roll with tobacco because weed is so fucking expensive over there.

In america we don't play that shit. Spliffs are cool for like the first....6 that you smoke. Then you just wanna get regular stoned.

tl;dr, make weed cheaper in your shit countires

smoke it? i barely smoke and i get fucked up off 4 hits from the pipe

i need to smoke at least half a gram to get a buzz, so zoots don't really work

£10 a G around that range. can get like 4 single skins from that which get me buzzed and dizzy for a while.

it costs £10 per gram in britbrit, whats it like in the states?

Go to the top of the Eiffel tower and smoke it. The only other way of getting higher than that would be doing it in a plane

Thought it was like 12$ in the us? Fellow britbong.

Gonna give you a super tip.apparently if you eat mango before you smoke the high is enhanced

This right here OP. Put a little layer of bud, little layer of keif, fill the rest of the bowl and rip the whole thing in one go.

OR

use half a g to make a weed firecracker. You bake it or some shit and it gets you absolutely stonie bologna. Google it

$10 a gram is the most I'll pay unless it's FIRE

Google says the exchange rate is 1 pound to 1.25 usd

$12 a gram is right out.

I usually pay between $6-8/g for very decent weed.

Depends on the dealer and location. Here in the midwest (illegal red state), I can get it at about $10/g but $20 isn't unheard of, if you don't have great connects.

break it down into several bowls that you can just barely finish in one hit.

then just take the next one when you start to feel sober

continue until youre out of weed.

10 USD, I've paid 20 for 1.5 but the dude delivered and it was fire.

bong and hold it really long. if you get drunk first your lungs will absorb more thc so you can do that if you're also an alcofag.

Refine the thc out of the weed
Vape the pure thc

you're a fucking faggot cheap skate poor piece of shit. Obviously youre a shitty pothead and are running out of shit weed. In this day and age how do you still buy "decent" weed? You would rather eat a bigmac then have a kobe beef burger.

Not OP, but huh? What are you on about?

Bullshit.

Fuckwit, Kobe beef burgers are not available in the US, and any beef turned into Kobe burger is going to be only done by idiots who don't know how to make use of that kind of ingredient.

I'd rather skip the Kobe beef burger and spend that money on a Kobe beef tenderloin prepared by an actual chef.

Why settle for shit tier white trash food to prove you have taste when you could actually have taste?

first of all DO NOT roll it up if you want to get the most out of the THC. Smoke out of a bong or pipe. Use a hemp wick, or something that burns low temp

His example was fucking terrible but I'm pretty sure he's referring to the fact it's impossible to find "decent" weed these days. It's always either just good or shit. At least that's how I interpreted it anyway.

He's an idiot who thinks saying Kobe beef burgers are awesome will win him points, when it's like saying "you're cheap, why wouldn't you deep-fry that caviar instead of having some sushi?"

assuming you mean 6-8 a gram when you're buying in quantity? otherwise i've never seen good weed sold that cheap for singles

>You brits and europeans roll with tobacco because weed is so fucking expensive over there.

Once your orange president builds that wall the shit is going to become a lot more expensive.

stick it up your ass

>How can i get the highest possible off 2 grams of decent weed?

Eat it. That way you get 100% into your body. Make cookies from it when you don't want to eat it raw.

>smoking weed from mexico
nobody that values weed as a medicine buys that shit anyways

like $45 for an 8th. definitely more expensive but still affordable

Eat it raw OP it will hit you like a train! Chug the buds with water!

>weed as a medicine

Yeah, you can stop the bullshit here. We don't care if you just wnat to be high.

dis

knife hits

Lol in leafland I get 3.5 grams for 20$CAN thats like 3 and a half britpounds per gram

Not who you replied to, but: being drunk does make THC pass through the blood brain barrier better. I don't think it has anything to do with the lungs though.

Hm. I really haven't had that issue. It's either good (mids) or loud, around these parts.

Joints possibly the least efficient way of smoking weed

Over 90% of the tree in the world is grown in Cali alone, so the spicks can keep their schwag.

holding smoke in your lungs just blacks up your lungs full of tar as THC is absorbed in 0,5 seconds into your bloodstream

While true, that's not what I'm saying

Weed will be legal federally in less than 4 years. With californias recreational there is no way in hell they want that money not touching a bank.

A bong definitely gets you high the most, followed by a pipe and a joint.
Bong needs a lot of maintenance (clean it or else it'll get full of tar)
and the pipe becomes irrelevant once it's full of shit.
A joint gets you high fast and easy but you waste some weed unless you're a warrior and smoke it all the way.
I don't know why but a joint feels like your throat feels sticky afterwards, it really feels less clean than the other options

oops I meantand

eat it and stfu

OP here, does eating it actually do anything? i thought it needed to be cooked or something

Don't eat raw weed unless you want to waste it. It won't do anything.

>Weed will be legal federally in less than 4 years

Not with Jeff Sessions running the justice department. Prepare for your weed legalization to be rolled back.

I live in switzerland and a blunt of our shit will kill you

you need to make it into butter to "cook" with your weed easily. for example use the weed butter to make cookies, cake, etc. Just follow a recipe online.

i hate when i find cat or dog hair on my bags i purchase.

stop trolling wtf? I ate 5 grams of weed raw once and I puked I was so high lol

All you niggers don't know shit
Buy a fucking vape and your 2g will not only get you high as fuck, but will last a lot longer

>mfw a gram of shatter is $25USD
>mfw I buy it from a dispensary instead of some sketchy dude with baggies
>mfw the nutrients and pestisides used are printed on the bottle
>mfw potency is tested and also on the bottle

Good. Get a fucken job faggot.

sorry but that's not how it works. why do you think edibles always require large amounts of butter to be potent? there has to be a certain chemical reaction taking place because THC binds to fat. eating weed raw doesnt do shit. you wasted 5 grams of weed

Dope. Even if it is rolled back I was able to get the equipment I needed to continue to make my own hash indefinitely.

gravity bongs waste weed like a mofo. Just set fire to your shit instead

youre right but its hard to use and clean if youre a total noob and it costs a lot of money

you puked for another reason then my friend kek

nope. here on the west coast, we have $25-$30 eighths as the standard.

Sometimes as low as $15 an 8th

colorado? washington?

I doubt anyone will comply. Colorado just saw over $1bn in rec sales. Free tax dollars for letting people do something they're going to do anyway while simultaneously increasing overall safetey.

Yeahright.drinkinouttacups.mov

>hard to use and clean
If you're 12 years old I guess

Colorado native.

you have to assume weed smokers are very dumb :D

I wish id live in that country in summer, get high from good stuff... lucky you

>vaped flower tastes like shit

Nectar collector and hash is the way to go.

Where do you live friend?

Fortunately vapes are often designed by stoners for easy operation by baked shitheads
Seriously though guys, every stoner should get one asap
Don't compromise
It changed my life for the better

Quebec in canada

Id get one but I don't smoke weed often enough for the price it costs. Also, I'm concerned by its longevity

I disagree, I very much enjoy the taste of vaped bud
With a sprinkle of scuff it's the best

OP here
ok Sup Forums i did the whole bowl is a gravity in one hit
im in jupiter
thankyou mission complete

I agree baked weed tastes different and interesting

you could load this 20 times w/ 2 grams... you'll be goin thru changes my man.

Boyo I hope you fly high

Stick it in your butthole. Youll absorb all the nutrients from the nugs bro.

My nigga
I still only have a portable one, but one day ...

EFFICIENCY OF WEED CONSUMPTION/GETTING THE HIGHEST

1. Dots/Spots/Knives/Spoons
Heat up two knives or spoons to red hot
Roll a tiny bit of weed into a ball
Use the two hot metal things to compress it, the heat essentially disentigrates EVERYTHING, turning it into a shit ton of smoke
Not very practical

2. Bongs/Grav Bongs
Bong hits to the dome

3. Pipes/Bubblers ect

4. Vape

5. Everything else

This does not take into account edibles obviously

>stonie bologna
Did you get that from Xcodeh?

kek

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

yeah my dude .1g will get you 2-3 solid bags if you're i the ~400 F range.

Why mango?

Man I can't wait
I have just an iolite for now and it's already pretty fucking great

Do you even currency exchange?
An eighth is cheaper here than in badteethland.

What's it mean if a girl keeps giving you free weed?
This one girl I know is a weed grower/dealer, and keeps writing her name and number on the half oz weed bags she gives me every week for the past year and a half.
All I know is that most people that sell weed don't write their names and numbers on the baggies. You know, to not leave a trail and trace it back to them.
I just take the weed, but sometimes I wonder if there's something more to her actions.
I barely know the girl, and she's giving me free shit.
Shit's weird, man.

Apparently it activates your almonds or some shit

every fucking day a pot thread.

Trump's anti-marijuana policies are going to make you assholes act right.

>stoners used to be super laid back and fun
>today's stoners are dicks

I hope AG Sessions destroys your lives.

How fucking beta are you? You havn't called her yet?

For a year and a half? Cuck.

I'd honestly say the analog is just fine as well... Thought about the digital but seems like more opportunities for failure. As long as you're ok w/ a 4-5 F swing (which is fine 400 - 422 F) then you're golden.

Smoke it and then proceed to dismember that four legged, fur covered, shit dropping noise machine.

She wants you mane
She's a dealer and probably an addict so giving you weed is a serious display of affection

Volcano Digit owner here. The classic is quite nice I should have used that extra money for some trees.

This. I used to let me old dealer dude suck me off for free weed all the time.