Hey Sup Forumsuddies

Hey Sup Forumsuddies.

I am seeking information about using lidocane on your skin before cutting.
I have been cutting myself for many years, for emotional relieve. I am not suicidal, this is just my way of self medicating.

My question is: If I were to use lidocane on my thigh before cutting into it, would it continue to numb the further in that I cut? I don't want to numb the sensation completely, I just want to be able to cut deeper to release more blood.
The visual of it bleeding is part of the experience for me, well, that and the scabbing and scarring is the other part.

Anyone have any tips for me?

I've used ice before

You are a massive faggot

Obviously. I am on Sup Forums, am I not?

From what I know, Im pretty sure you'd be fine. You can wrap the area after putting on the lido to make it seep in deeper

cute scratches kiddo.
Wish I could get you into my lab where you can see some real damage and maybe you would appreciate life a little more instead of being a sensitive little worthless cunt wasting their life on attention seeking because you're a spoilt little fucker.

Hey man dont cut yourself, you're probably really smart and have a nice high IQ. Just by that handwriting i can see that you're not one of the many low fags in this world. Work hard and enjoy life, dont cut yourself please

Watch out for this edge lord, he may be the faggiest of them all!

I wish I had a "edge lord lab" =(

are you male or female btw?

bump

female

I know the rules.

what do you use to cut and how long have you been cutting?

can i also see your legs with the cuts obviously

fat/10

I've been cutting for about 11 years. Ive used a huge array of items. Right now, I am using #10 disposable scalpel blades.

Yeah, find a healthier way of dealing with things.

post tits properly or GTFO

I know. I am fat. no one wants to see me naked, so why not just slice and dice

kool

Just smoke some weed if you want to medicate yourself

or just stop being a fucking drama queen and spend some time in a looney house, attention whore.

yeah i dont agree with what you doing as it starts as an attention getting thing, but I understand that what you have is much deeper and actually you have formed a habitual psychological relief. i would not recommend lidocane especially if your not a doc when cutting into legs. if its the visuals you are after i recommend taking a hot bath, or acetylsalicylic acid (Asprin) - it will thin the blood and make you bleed more with less cut. please be safe and seek help

it will numb the sensation, but I guess if you cut deeper you will feel pain or something

IF you mix heroin and anti freeze and inject in to the tissue you want to cut 20 min before you cut, you will get your desired effects

Not true.

I wanna see you naked. your not actually terribly fat fuck that nigga

But what I was thinking is with there being so much fat on my legs, I wouldn't risk cutting into a vain or anything, right?

Op is not a Faggot, Op is a Dyke. Kek.

No but seriously... your Arm dosnt look as bad. Unless youre using other parts of your body too, youre still very much at the beginning.

Stop it. If youre able to, stop it. Find another way of coping. Seriously.

There are way over 1600 scars on my right arm alone. (I was bored once, i counted the visible ones and took that times three for the ones below them and the ones that faded.)

You will be stuck with your scars for life. Its not worth it. Get help if you can.

You'd have to cut pretty deep to hit the femoral artery

>please be safe and seek help
>gives tips to bleed more
>mfw

can i see legs

legs i can see

get help user, this is not normal and you will end up hurting yourself badly

I've stopped cutting on my arms. mostly due to work constraints. I normally cut on my inner thighs, and lower stomach.

I want quality of cut, not quantity. Its not a numbers game for me

You are really beautiful i think you shouldn't harm yourself

tits?

I am not sure if you saw how huge my thighs are, There is a huge amount of fat to them. I don't think I would be able to cut through all of the layers of fat to reach an the femoral.

The numbers came over the years.
I did it from 13 to 18.
Its an adiction... once youre in, youre in it for life. Your brain builds new connections connecting relief and relaxing to pain.
Its nothing you should take lightly.

I would suggest making a list of things that distract you to do when you want to cut, then if you finish everything and still feel the need to cut, wait 15 minutes before you break out the blades. I don't believe it will numb your thigh completely, but I wouldn't bother to use it. The thigh is like one of the least painful places I have ever cut. If you're looking for more pain, but want to hide it, go ankle.

do a flip faggot

I am not taking any of this lightly. I am 26, and have been doing this since 15. Its not a daily habit, nor is it something I do all willy nilly.

I only use sterile items, and bandage up after.
I don't drink when cutting, nor do I take pills.

femoral artery is pretty deep from what i know, and closer to the inner/bottom of legs, but thats not the real problem, its all the other smaller arteries that the femoral supplies, if you nick those you will have a serious problem. And the fatness doesn't make a difference unless your morbidly obese which you dont look. as alot of the veins and smaller arteries go between. remember fat is a living tissue that needs oxygen and therefore auxiliary arteries aswell.

STFU retard

I have before, but I wear boots for hiking, and wear I have cut previously, the rubbing breaks open the cuts, and makes for bloody socks.

Where you from OP

Aright... keep your head up tho.
Try to get away from it.

Ill be gone now, got to get up in some 2 hours and still wanted to fap.

Youre hot by the way.

Bye, Anonette

I appreciate the information. I try not to cut into my stomach as much for the reasoning that there is less protective layer, so to speak.

if not thigh, not arm, then where?

Ah, yeah... I actually liked it when it happened to me, but everyone's different.

hi OP the cuts on your arm don't look too deep.
Can you show me what the cuts on your legs look like?

I don't mind it, I like cleaning the cuts after the, but the bloody socks can be hard to explain, and the worry of infections lead me away from doing it there

show us them titties :)Z

they arent new. Those are scars from a real bad couple months in foster care when I was 16

well not cutting would be a start. Thigh is prob the best but as long as its not deep. What triggers do you have that make you to cut if i may ask?

fat tits are best tits

Just kys

Fat and insecure
>My way of self healing
>I know the rules and doesn't post tits
Subhuman

agreed and chubby girls give the best head and are alot more fun to fuck

Not my goal, man.
Not yet anyway

Were dem titties at?

Show us your tits chubs, OR GTFO

Girl
Timestamp
Tits
You know the rules femanon

srsly

thread is dead, and still no tits >:(

a much easier way of getting "emotional relieve" is to get naked on cam and feel good about yourself. super easy the feeling will last way longer
> icanhazchat. com/tog

or you could...you know...just go to the gym.

tits or gtfo

i think you are really beautiful and you look very sexy...
i would be really happy if i could talk to you more

xdddddd

Hey, I've been through some rough times too OP, would chat with you if we could.