Also get thread

Bump

gather round, friends

dubs get

Dubs are off

check

No, they're not

Roll

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

not as long as we got this jewlovin retard in the office

>openly homosexual
there it is
we understand your blabber and twisted views now

what a shitty get thread

This The gay mind is defective to begin with. Listening to one of these genetic mindfuck defects give an opinion is about the worst of the internet. How nice they can avoid my fist over the internet and pretend they have a right to talk.

God made it so your fucked up mind would not allow your genes to go forward, defect. Keep pretending you matter to anyone.

Oh shit!
Trips of truth has spoken Time to kill the homos!

deport em all

Nice b8 m8