Can I get a nullo thread? This shit is just fascinating but I can barely find any nullos

Can I get a nullo thread? This shit is just fascinating but I can barely find any nullos.

bump. there was a killer collection on reddit last year, but by the time I got around to looking at it, it was all deleted. I know they're out there!

I wonder, like, percentage-wise how much of the population is nullo

12%

niga no, more like 0.12%

More like 69%

more like 0.012, or 0.0012.

and I agree, OP. fascinating. wouldnt want it myself, but at the same time, intriguing as an idea.

really rare fetish is this, and one of mine

Op here. Come on faggots, I know at least one of you is a nullo!

Had no idea what a nullo is.. searched and found skoptzys.

Why people wanna cut off their junk through out the ages man?

That's the real question .

post all you got pls

I just found that pic on the bme wiki. First one from a Google image search

i thought you have more of this maybe

Ah yes. I just read the article on Wikipedia again to refresh my knowledge. It would make sense to me that nullification as a sexual fetish is of a more modern origin than the religious castration done by the skoptzy and others

I was hoping to get more through this thread but shit man nobody wants to show me the smoothys

Ya.. totally, there is no doubt about that.

The skoptzys weren't cutting off said parts to get off but still they did it (according to wiki) because of sin, Adam and eve, and getting back to the pre eden non sin situation.

Present day nullo definitely aren't in the same bunch but I still think it's curious that a human still would get to a mind set to want to cut off their genitals.

I guess I'm just curious behind the thought process because it's so out of the box for me.. would never want nor think of doing it myself.. and can't see how someone else would.

Yeah. I have a certain fixation on it conceptually and visually, but I love my penis and would never want to get rid of it

What? You guys afraid of getting nullified?

thanx dude i was about to google it... you saved me from things that can not be unseen

less afraid, more appreciative of the benefits of retaining it all.