So men are taking testostorone to become body builders and shit = man taking male hormones

so men are taking testostorone to become body builders and shit = man taking male hormones

what happens when women take female hormones. Not just stuff like the pill. But massive amounts of estrogens. Do they become incredibly hot (i guess not, otherwise people would do it). I'm mean I'm pretty sure that it makes your boobs larger. Why not use it for breast enlargement ?
Do you just get fat and more emotionally unstable?

There's probably a very good reason not to.

you have about as little an idea what hormones do as the body builders who take them

Some chick in my high school did that. She had the best tits ever at 15.

Sauce?

Also, a lot of hormones is a very easy wat to get cancer. Almost all of the contraceptive pills have a lot of hormones...

I think you answered it with your last question.

That's a good scientific question, OP. Why don't you do an experiment? Get your hands on estrogen pills, pick your target, and regularly drop it in her drinks

than why don't you tell me you fucking retard

Do it to 2 subjects. Make it a double-blind science whatever.

Traps and trannies take estrogen to grow tits and an ass, and it makes them look and sound more feminine.

>than why don't you
>fucking retard
Kek

... I guess "than" is wrong?
I don't speak english you fucking retard. Diversity is our strength

English*

*retarded

the girl in the picture is from Iceland, there is no source, only this picture, sorry.

i believe you meant
*English

REEEEEE!!! Stop oppressing me! I go back to Sup Forums. People there are more accepting of foreigners

it would make them moody and increase their risk of female cancers by a fuck tonne.

skin would be nice tho.

Its called birth control dip shit

>Not just stuff like the pill.
>its called birth control dipshit
do you niggers even read?

Not true. I remember some user posted her IG and some more photos.

A woman who took estrogen would have huge tits, but would be a crazy, emotional mess

the boobies they are perfect

it just gives you more of what you have

Taking large quantities of estrogen supplements causes an increase in your probabilities of getting breast cancer

They probably become even more insufferable and inept.

they become feminists

So basically just bigger tits then. Crazy emotional mess is just a baseline.

Ask your grandma. She probably takes or took estrogen for menopause as most women do.

They get health complications. Increased risk of cancers etc You really shoudn't fuck with your hormonal levels.

Even those who do only do it for a short time.

It's testosterone/estrogen isn't some POWERELIXIR BUFF OF STUD/HOTTIENESS

It can fuck with your body and mind. Take those people who roid like regularly for long period, they can get roidrage and extreme cystic acne, erectile dysfunctions, shrinked testicles etc.

Sup Forums......foreigners.....

Autism.

yeah. I know that its not good to fuck with your hormonal levels. I even think its kind of worrying that women take hormonal contraception without really caring about the side effects.
But at least with testosterone one part of you becomes amazing. Estrogen just seems to make you more shit or the good effects don't really scale that well

Stupid steroid use does lead to the health risks you listed and more.
To be fair though if properly monitored with regular blood work by an endocrinologist it can be helpful for men as they get older.
I'm in my late 40's and have been taking Sustanon for a few years now. No side effects and honestly it's changed my life.

>female taking estrogen

You know those girls you see at 14 who have huge titties and curves in all the right places? You know those Asian girls you see at 14 with impossibly huge titties, considering Asians are usually flatchested?
Yeah, that's what exposure to estrogen and growth hormones caused by eating fast food and exposure to xenoestrogens in plastics do--in other words, unintentional exposure with random low doses.
I imagine continuous, intentional exposure would produce a superior breed of whorish bimbo, whose brain has been fried by all the chemicals.

some guy told me it would decrease a woman's sex drive.

Osteoporosis, for one

Here we go Sup Forums science.

Depends on the woman, everyone reacts differently to things like that.

Damn nice tits

Where you from bro?

The female reproductive cycle has 4 hormones involved, all of which are constantly fluctuating through peaks and dips for each stage like ovulation and menstruation and stuff.

Changing one of these hormones, like adding more estrogen, will throw this whole cycle out of whack. You'll end up with more/less of all the others too as your body tried to regulate itself.

With this in mind and considering the multitude of effects each one has on the body, it'd be pretty hard to take hormones that specifically make you thicc without having lots of other side effects like hair growth or infertility.

tl;dr-don't be a gay retard

>don't be a gay retard
Are you new?

Also worth noting that the pill is an example of what OP is describing. Temporary infertility when small measured doses of estrogen and progesterone are taken

>I imagine continuous, intentional exposure would produce a superior breed of whorish bimbo, whose brain has been fried by all the chemicals

getting hhard....

>what happens when women take female hormones.

they have a dramatically increased chance of getting breast cancer.

Same as men who take testosterone and get testicular cancer.

Just like this articulate, young African-American said.

Calm down buddy. It wouldn't happen.

Infertile, super hairy fat women would be much more likely. Think someone with long term PCOS.